Traits and qualities of good leader

nyangwe

Oct 3, 2010
A good leader should have basic leadership qualities which includes; ethical principles, self-confident and independent, gender sensitive, envision, widely informed and interested globally acting locally, knowledgeable, educated and capable of critical analysis, driven by people’s needs, accessible, good listener, Hard working and capable to mobilize resources, capable to delegate tasks and share power and information .

My questions: who presidential candidate possess these traits? And why?

VOTE FOR CHANGE AND PATRIOTISM

A good leader should have basic leadership qualities which includes; ethical principles, self-confident and independent, gender sensitive, envision, widely informed and interested globally acting locally, knowledgeable, educated and capable of critical analysis, driven by people's needs, accessible, good listener, Hard working and capable to mobilize resources, capable to delegate tasks and share power and information .

My questions: who presidential candidate possess these traits? And why?

VOTE FOR CHANGE AND PATRIOTISM

Ukiondoa Ethical Principles ni wazi traits hizi zimemlenga mgombea fulani tayari hivyo nia yako sio kupata maoni bali kumpigia debe mgombea wako.............sorry, we dont buy these cheap tricks

a good leader should have basic leadership qualities which includes; ethical principles, self-confident and independent, gender sensitive, envision, widely informed and interested globally acting locally, knowledgeable, educated and capable of critical analysis, driven by people's needs, accessible, good listener, hard working and capable to mobilize resources, capable to delegate tasks and share power and information .

My questions: Who presidential candidate possess these traits? And why?

Vote for change and patriotism
ukiangalia mabango ya jk vyoote utaviona
akili kumkichwa

Back
Top Bottom