Toyota Kenya unveils Sh13mn Prado

MK254

JF-Expert Member
May 11, 2013
prado.jpg

A TOYOTA KENYA SALES REPRESENTATIVE EXPLAINS THE FEATURES OF THE NEWLY LAUNCHED PRADO LAND CRUISER. PHOTO | COURTESY

Toyota Kenya has launched the new 2018 Land Cruiser Prado in the Kenyan market that will retail at Sh13 million.

Speaking during its unveiling at Muthaiga Golf Club in Nairobi, Toyota Kenya managing director Arvinder Reel said entry of the latest model was informed by its popularity that saw it command a 47 per cent share in 2017 of the Special Utility Vehicles market, an increase of 5 per cent.

Describing the Toyota Prado 2018 a.k.a ‘The Beast’, Toyota chairman Amb. Dennis Awori attributed the growth to an enabling operating business environment in Kenya.

He said that the firm had an active partnership with several financial institutions to provide customers with cash to acquire the new model.

“The objective is to ensure that customers enjoy the brand new vehicle within their monthly operational budget,” added Mr Reel.

Toyota, which is one of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers, has been in operation in Kenya since 1964.

The high-end Land Cruiser Prado model is popular with corporate executives, affluent business people and senior government officials in the National Assembly.

Mr Reel assured customers of round the clock aftersales services from their offices across the country.

Unfortunatly I hate toyota. I have a Mistubishi Galant Fortis 2011 Turbo(Ralliart) 2nd hand import from Japan. Toyota will find customers within GoK and parastatals, nothing for the common man
who asked you bwana kiherehere:D:D:D:Dby the way, galant ni gari ya mahustler hata huna aibu kujipiga kifua hapa kana kwamba sijui ndio unaendesha lamborghini au ferrari...ok so you hate toyota...who cares? there are many people who love toyota and own these cars..its not like they are going to end their operations becoz of a hater

Umemjibu vizuri sana huyo jamaa. Kwahiyo yy kama hapendi Toyota ndio wote tusipende khaa!!
who asked you bwana kiherehere:D:D:D:Dgalant ni gari ya mahustler hata huna aibu kujipiga kifua hapa kana kwamba sijui ndio unaendesha lamborghini au ferrari...ok so you hate toyota...who cares? there are many people who love toyota and own these cars..

who asked you bwana kiherehere:D:D:D:Dby the way, galant ni gari ya mahustler hata huna aibu kujipiga kifua hapa kana kwamba sijui ndio unaendesha lamborghini au ferrari...ok so you hate toyota...who cares? there are many people who love toyota and own these cars..its not like they are going to end their operations becoz of a hater
Am saying that I prefer Mistubishi to toyota. But there are very many people who prefer toyota which I find underwhelming and too common. When Simba colt reduces their price for a brand new 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander or DoubleCabin L200 Tag me.

By the way Gallant Fortis Ralliart dio hii, Mine is KCK...X
tmp-cam--218147332.jpg
Hii si gari ya mahasuler, I got mine at a cool 1.6M 2ltr @ 2.5 bar Turbo(HKS) with timer and intercooler,Brembo breaks and Oil cooler..Far much better than a toyota premio 2.0 ltr Natrualary aspirated

Am saying that I prefer Mistubishi to toyota. But there are very many people who prefer toyota which I find underwhelming and too common. When Simba colt reduces their price for a brand new 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander or DoubleCabin L200 Tag me.
ok... my bad...there is nothing wrong with preference..

By the way Gallant Fortis Ralliart dio hii, Mine is KCK...XView attachment 782675 Hii si gari ya mahasuler, I got mine at a cool 1.6M 2ltr @ 2.5 bar Turbo(HKS) with timer and intercooler,Brembo breaks and Oil cooler..Far much better than a toyota premio 2.0 ltr Natrualary aspirated
its a good car but am sure its your dream car i have a feeling you drive the basic fortis gallant.

its a good car but am sure its your dream car i have a feeling you drive the basic fortis gallant.
I dont dream my friend, I plan and procure..I cannot buy a perfomance car unless its Turbo Charged..and yes, I cant put down 3M for a Evo X, where will you enjoy its power on kenyan roads? Except southern Bypass and Thika road at night? And whats the difference in Power? very insiginificat, Ralliart 280bhp vs EvoX 330bhp..Both have the same Mitsubishi AWD with twin clutch sst transmission

I dont dream my friend, I plan and procure..I cannot buy a perfomance car unless its Turbo Charged..and yes, I cant put down 3M for a Evo X, where will you enjoy its power on kenyan roads? Except southern Bypass and Thika road at night? And whats the difference in Power? very insiginificat, Ralliart 280bhp vs EvoX 330bhp..Both have the same Mitsubishi AWD with twin clutch sst transmission
No why drive it in Kenya while you are from tz where roads are very advanced and developed even formula 1 is coming to race in streets of dar. but save money while you work in kenya and i will sell you evo x.. i deal with cars

prado.jpg

A TOYOTA KENYA SALES REPRESENTATIVE EXPLAINS THE FEATURES OF THE NEWLY LAUNCHED PRADO LAND CRUISER. PHOTO | COURTESY

Toyota Kenya has launched the new 2018 Land Cruiser Prado in the Kenyan market that will retail at Sh13 million.

Speaking during its unveiling at Muthaiga Golf Club in Nairobi, Toyota Kenya managing director Arvinder Reel said entry of the latest model was informed by its popularity that saw it command a 47 per cent share in 2017 of the Special Utility Vehicles market, an increase of 5 per cent.

Describing the Toyota Prado 2018 a.k.a ‘The Beast’, Toyota chairman Amb. Dennis Awori attributed the growth to an enabling operating business environment in Kenya.

He said that the firm had an active partnership with several financial institutions to provide customers with cash to acquire the new model.

“The objective is to ensure that customers enjoy the brand new vehicle within their monthly operational budget,” added Mr Reel.

Toyota, which is one of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers, has been in operation in Kenya since 1964.

The high-end Land Cruiser Prado model is popular with corporate executives, affluent business people and senior government officials in the National Assembly.

Mr Reel assured customers of round the clock aftersales services from their offices across the country.
Prado ni gari za wanawake. V8 Lexus toleojipya ikitoka mnishitue

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom