Tory Lanez akutwa na hatia ya kumpiga risasi Megan Thee Stallion, anakabiliwa na kifungo cha miaka 20

BARD AI

JF-Expert Member
Jul 24, 2018
800.webp
Rapa Tory Lanez mwenye asili ya Canada amekutwa na makosa 3 ya Kushambulia kwa kutumia Silaha aina ya Bastola, Kubeba Bastola yenye Risasi ikiwa ambayo haina usajili na Kufyatua Bastola hiyo kwa uzembe.

Kwa mujibu wa Sheria za Marekani, makosa hayo yanamuweka hatarini kufungwa miaka isiyopungua 20 Gerezani, pia anaweza kufukuzwa kutoka nchini Marekani.

Megan aliiambia Mahakama kuwa alipigwa Risasi mguuni Julai 12, 2020 baada ya kugombana na mtuhumiwa na baada ya shambulio Lanez aliomba msamaha na kuahidi kumpa Tsh. Bilioni 2.2 ili akae kimya.
================

Tory Lanez has been found guilty of shooting Megan Thee Stallion in her feet.

Lanez, 30, was convicted of three felony counts assault with a semiautomatic handgun, carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle and discharging a firearm with gross negligence.

He faces more than 20 years in prison and could be deported from the US, The NY Times has reported.

The jury returned the verdict on Friday, following a trial in Los Angeles which saw the rapper, real name Daystar Shemuel Shua Peterson, face charges for the shooting, which he denied.

He faced charges of one count of assault with a semi-automatic firearm, one count of carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle, and for inflicting great bodily harm to Megan Thee Stallion on Thursday, according to the Los Angeles County District's Attorney's Office.

The court heard how Peterson shot Megan Thee Stallion, real name Megan Pete, following a dispute between the pair in 2020.

In the trial, which started 10 days ago, it was heard how 27-year-old WAP rapper Megan insulted Lanez and demanded to be let out of their luxury car before he fired five rounds at her.

In court Megan, who discussed the alleged shooting in a recent interview, testified that on the night of July 12, 2020, she got out of a car following an argument with Lanez and walked away.

The argument took place following a pool party at Kylie Jenner's Hidden Hills mansion, the court heard.

Megan told the court that, as she turned, she saw him with a gun.

"He was holding the gun pointing at me," she said, according to US channel KABC TV, and claimed that he said "dance b***h" and fired his gun, injuring both her feet.

"I froze ... I felt shocked," she said. "I wasn't really sure if this was happening. ... I looked at the ground and saw the blood ... everyone was shocked."

She added how Lanez apologized and offered herself and her friend, Kelsey Harris, $1 million (£829,670) each to keep quiet about the incident.

Lanez, who was charged in October 2020 with shooting the Body rapper, did not take the witness stand during the trial.

MIRROR

Tory sijui anashida wapi!!! Mwaka wa 3 huu anashndwa kumaliza beef na mtoto wakike.

Back
Top Bottom