Toothless Parliament, Powerless Courts, and Omnipotent Incumbents

Retired

JF-Expert Member
Jul 22, 2016
Toothless Parliament, Powerless Courts, and Omnipotent Incumbents

1574000885598.png

Just for curiosity, is this true? Mods mkiona haifai ondoeni!

The plain truth must be told regardless of mods rules since if you don't speak it confidently no one will speak it for you.
The main problem of having powerless court, toothless parliament in some African countries is that the inept and incompetent one appointed the inept and incompetent ones to rule over those institutions.

This is below the belt, if you aren't happy, why can't you do us a favour, immigrate to wherever you think is better than us.

Vijana wa Chadema hoja yenu ingekuwa na mashiko iwapo tu mmngeonesha uhalisia wa haya mnayo yapigia kelele huku JF ndani ya Chadema Kwa Viongozi wenu kuonyesha Demokrasia wanayoipigia kelele huku nje...kwa kuonyesha matumizi sahihi ya pesa za walipa kodi....kuachana na Ukanda...udikteta wa Mbowe

I like the double standards of JF when the thread are pro opposition parties, they will never be removed but other threads are moved even if they are political.

Serikali hii ingekuwa hivyo usingekuwa unalialia kama kasuku kuanzia asubuhi, mchana, jioni na usiku.

This is below the belt, if you aren't happy, why can't you do us a favour, immigrate to wherever you think is better than us.
This is my home! It is my home and I have a right to say a word! You'd better relinquish power if you can not do justice, democracy, abide by our constitution, laws and the like!

the tru

The plain truth must be told regardless of mods rules since if you don't speak it confidently no one will speak it for you.
The main problem of having powerless court, toothless parliament in some African countries is that the inept and incompetent one appointed the inept and incompetent ones to rule over those institutions.
Powerful statement, thanks!

This is my home! It is my home and I have a right to say a word! You'd better relinquish power if you can not do justice, democracy, abide by our constitution, laws and the like!

I am sorry, I'm not in power, you are asking me things which I cannot do.

MATAGA think that after all The Government will be Strong, to be honest this Magufuli's government is weak

This government is a contentious one. It is generally a state that is weak in its core functions of providing security to its citizens (security gap)

Britannica

Back
Top Bottom