Toni Braxton, Adhabu ya Mungu kwa kutoa mimba

m_kishuri

JF-Expert Member
Jan 27, 2010
013012-Toni-Braxton-300.jpg

Toni Braxton Once Believed God Gave Her Son Autism Because Of Her Past Abortion

In her new memoir, aptly titled "Unbreak My Heart," singer Toni Braxton opens up about a painful memory from her past. The 46-year-old Grammy winner wrote about an abortion she had in 2001 and how she once believed God had later punished her for it.

I was suddenly faced with a choice I'd never thought I'd have to make, Braxton wrote of the procedure. "Amid my major misgivings about abortion, I eventually made the gut-wrenching decision.

Due to her very religious upbringing in the memoir the singer says that studying the Bible took precedence over homework when growing up Braxton began to feel a strong sense of guilt over the abortion.

In my heart, I believed I had taken a life an action that I thought God might one day punish me for. My initial rage was quickly followed by another strong emotion: guilt, she wrote.

Braxton's guilt was so heavy that she began to believe that God's punished her for the procedure by giving her son, Diezel Ky Braxton-Lewis, now 11-years-old, autism. "I believed God's payback was to give my son autism," she wrote.

However, the R&B music icon told Us Weekly that she now feels differently about her past. When my youngest son was diagnosed with autism I feared that I was being punished for my earlier actions. I have since realized that my son is special and learns in a different way.

Translation please watu wanaweza wakachanganya habari kama white hosue walivyojibu tuhuma ya prez kushiriki katika kupanga mauaji huku kenya.

Dah hawa wenzetu yaani hawazeekagi yaani hii ndio Nguo ya mama mwenye 46 yrs !!!

Mamaae kweli kingerezaa nyoko.... Yaanii baada ya kujadili kilichooandikwaa mnajadili mavazii...

hahah!hapana chezea yai,ngeli,ng'eng'e au malkia language dadadadadek...lazma ubake mada watu wanazngmzia mata.ko we unazngumzi ndukum heheheheheheheheheiyahh

Back
Top Bottom