Today is Nyerere Day, Don't Forget This

Joshua Haji

Nov 4, 2011
He was a great man, a father figure and beyond reasonable doubt " the best Politician Africa ever had", but on the other hand It's an insult to human reasoning to say that Mwalimu was all that Perfect.

As a normal human being he did from time to time make some pretty bad choices, all for good intentions though.

So the Best way to honor his memory as Sons and Daughters of this beutiful Nation he help build should check this fact, "never allow a fair judgement be clouded by our public admiration towards what he has achieved over the course of his life, a highly decorated self renowned legend" ..and when asked, he himself totally denied to be called a "Saint"....as a matter of fact ,he was infuriated.

Happy Nyerere Day.

I'm happy because this day fifteen years back a dictator died, rest in pieces!

as human being he did good things even if not all,we remember him according to the current governance which curruptions are like the breakfast,RIP Mwalimu

The best PEOPLE CENTRED president this country will ever have!! If he were alive, Andrew Chenge and his like would be behind bars instead of shaking presidential hands!!!

The best PEOPLE CENTRED president this country will ever have!! If he were alive, Andrew Chenge and his like would be behind bars instead of shaking presidential hands!!!

I'm totally against people like you,who stopped believing just bcoz the oldman is gone...I mean,like Nyerere someone will come..

I'm totally against people like you,who stopped believing just bcoz the oldman is gone...I mean,like Nyerere someone will come..

It does not make an iota of difference to me whether you are against me or not ; the fact remains that there will never be another Julius Kambarage Nyerere period!! Well, someone else could come but he will not be another MWALIMU!!

It does not make an iota of difference to me whether you are against me or not ; the fact remains that there will never be another Julius Kambarage Nyerere period!! Well, someone else could come but he will not be another MWALIMU!!

and doesn't bother me at all,I just agree to disagree to that,and trust me we will get another Mwalimu with bttr features.

Dear Graca Machel

You married Samora Machel & he died
You married Nelson Mandela & now he is dead!
In conclusion every man that you marry dies!
So
Please marry samuel sitta for us!

Yours Faithfuly
Tanganyika

I second you and align with your point it doesn't make sense Chenge with his reknown history is not qualified to be a national figure to draft our constitution.

and doesn't bother me at all,I just agree to disagree to that,and trust me we will get another Mwalimu with bttr features.

Goodluck if you will, but I doubt if someone better than Mwalimu can come from this generation of bhang smokers and wearers of "MLEGEZO" trousers showing their dirty underpants to the public!! CCM has deliberateley lost your generation with drugs and poor education so that they can continue to exploit you and your country!!

Goodluck if you will, but I doubt if someone better than Mwalimu can come from this generation of bhang smokers and wearers of "MLEGEZO" trousers showing their dirty underpants to the public!! CCM has deliberateley lost your generation with drugs and poor education so that they can continue to exploit you and your country!!

CCM will come to pass just like any other despotic rule,over time the society will realize their true enemy and take care of him.

But we will have to wait until Sitta becomes president (are we ready for that?), she was FIRST LADY from her previous husbands, she cant go down.
Dear Graca Machel

You married Samora Machel & he died
You married Nelson Mandela & now he is dead!
In conclusion every man that you marry dies!
So
Please marry samuel sitta for us!

Yours Faithfuly
Tanganyika

But we will have to wait until Sitta becomes president (are we ready for that?), she was FIRST LADY from her previous husbands, she cant go down.

Sitta NEVER EVER and I feel thisz how ur Trying to spread his propaganda....he won't never be our President,

Back
Top Bottom