To his Excellency President Jakaya Kikwete

Rev. Kishoka

JF-Expert Member
Mar 7, 2006
Mr. President,

I would like to offer my congratulations for your victory to lead Tanzania for the second term.

I know this year elections were not piece of cake to your party CCM and its government as it was in year 2005.

I understand you are spending significant amount of time to reflect and measure the last 5 years of your administration and leadership, while planning to execute the new mission as stated on your Party 2010 Election manifesto.

As a citizen of the republic I have a few questions that I would like for you to take time to think about it, and if possible, respond to my questions when you address the Parliament next week.
  • What are the 5 major challenges that you will be facing in the next 5 years?
  • What will you do different on the second term in comparison to the first term?
  • How are you going to inspire Tanzanians to become productive and efficient?
  • What will you do as President and a citizen to encourage Tanzanians to be engaged with affairs of their country?
  • If you were to correct mistakes of your first term, list 5 descisions or dirrectives from your presidency that you will wish to reverse and correct.
I hope these questions will help me to understand your presidency and perhaps validate my perceptions that you trully deserved my praise to you when I wrote Thank God for giving us Kikwete.

Did you congratulate him for his victory or for him being the President again? But why ask all these questions? I believe these questions might be seen as uchochezi kwani majibu yake mengine hayaandikiki.

Mr. President,
If you were to correct mistakes of your first term, list 5 descisions or dirrectives from your presidency that you will wish to reverse and correct.
]

Kwa priority ya maswali yako nadhani hilo hapo juu kwangu mimi hili lingekuwa la kwanza

Au ningemuuliza swali hili kwa lugha nyingine

From 80 % of votes to 61% what message and interpration does he get from voters of his past leadership?

OtherwiseAngalizo
maswali uliyomuuliza ni zaidi ya matatu

Did you congratulate him for his victory or for him being the President again? But why ask all these questions? I believe these questions might be seen as uchochezi kwani majibu yake mengine hayaandikiki.

Mzee Mwanakijiji,

Despite everything, I am extending an olive branch and invite him to participate in the dialogue.

Mtazamaji,

As I stated to Mzee MWanakijiji, I am in need of President Kikwete to be engaged on this conversation, so regardless of how you see the priority of my questioning, they are all top priority and for my best knowledge on dealing with people, best way is not to scare him away rather to bring him at the table and have his full engagement to the conversation. Through the conversation, we will evolve to the maswali ya kukubalika au kutokukubalika if time allows.

Remember, in their minds, bado wanakubalika, so I have to walk a fine line to get him and his people engaged into conversation.

Mzee Mwanakijiji,

Despite everything, I am extending an olive branch and invite him to participate in the dialogue.

Mtazamaji,

As I stated to Mzee MWanakijiji, I am in need of President Kikwete to be engaged on this conversation, so regardless of how you see the priority of my questioning, they are all top priority and for my best knowledge on dealing with people, best way is not to scare him away rather to bring him at the table and have his full engagement to the conversation. Through the conversation, we will evolve to the maswali ya kukubalika au kutokukubalika if time allows.

Remember, in their minds, bado wanakubalika, so I have to walk a fine line to get him and his people engaged into conversation.
I get so frustrated by tanzanians living abroad and who perceive that all is well back here at home (TZ), they are totally not in reality with hali halisi hapa nchini. I get a feeling of personal interest arising from some of their praise/comments to our politicians?

I get so frustrated by tanzanians living abroad and who perceive that all is well back here at home (TZ), they are totally not in reality with hali halisi hapa nchini. I get a feeling of personal interest arising from some of their praise/comments to our politicians?

The questions are good really. To me i don't see where he fits to be placed. Jk ask the same questions as tanzanians are asking: Why are we poor? A leader mus see beyond the followers. Even the speech is not inspiring, we don't see the walk though we hear a lot of talks.

Anyway, lets wait to see what will be addressed...

Mzee Mwanakijiji,

Mtazamaji,

I wish he could take the questions with the same spirit.

Mpenda.. kwa kuangalia matokeo ya uchaguzi it seems like "all is well".. wouldn't you agree?

Mpenda.. kwa kuangalia matokeo ya uchaguzi it seems like "all is well".. wouldn't you agree?

I don't think all is well by looking at the election results....probably people buy time and see if the mesage they wanted to get accross to leaders/ruling party has been heard. Obvious, the message is enough! We need changes. Naona kama watu wanazidi kupata mwamko wa mambo ya kisiasa ya nchi yetu kila siku iendayo kwa Mungu.Kwahio sio vizuri kuendelea kudharau watu wanataka nini. It can happen even here...it happened in Poland, USSR, Thailand etc

Kwa priority ya maswali yako nadhani hilo hapo juu kwangu mimi hili lingekuwa la kwanza

Au ningemuuliza swali hili kwa lugha nyingine

From 80 % of votes to 61% what message and interpration does he get from voters of his past leadership?

OtherwiseAngalizo
maswali uliyomuuliza ni zaidi ya matatu
Do you justify that he really got that percentage of votes?
Does Reverend honestly offer the congratualation? If so on what grounds and if he had the victory on cheating would you do the same?
Among the 5 questions you have asked, the first two and the last one are very appropriate to my perception. But i wonder how we can get the answers?

Kule Africa Kusini, kulindwa tume ya truth and reconcilliation, I am honestly extending an olive branch to Kikwete and ask him honest questions and I hope he will give honest answers that are truthful and can create a reconciliatory ground to usher Tanzania into a new era as part of honest reflection of what happened on October 31st 2010.

All is not well MM, there's a lot under the carpet concerning the recent elections and we've yet to hear from the opposition. I'm not at all convinced of JK's 61% victory. Apart from that look at the way they're finishing off 6. :nono:

Kule Africa Kusini, kulindwa tume ya truth and reconcilliation, I am honestly extending an olive branch to Kikwete and ask him honest questions and I hope he will give honest answers that are truthful and can create a reconciliatory ground to usher Tanzania into a new era as part of honest reflection of what happened on October 31st 2010.

Rev;

My Intuition tells me ...deep in President conscience..

.. all what he honestly feeling is the spirit of reconcilliation being the only resolution to what happened to 2010 election results!

What will you do different on the second term in comparison to the first term?

Don't count him and the 5th phase govt on this one. From what has been said by himself and his assistants, we are on the right track. The govt is performing as never before and furthermore the wananchi saw that and have faith in them. So why change the way of doing things???????

Hey Mchungaji; Please read this:

Kikwete did not win the election, so the word "victory" is misplaced. What happened is that he was appointed by NEC to lead this country. As peaceful as we are, we decided to stay quiet. In your message, replace the words "your victory" with "being appointed"

Comrade Mpenda,

These are strong accusations, can you shed some light on how this piece is perception of all is well back home or there are personal interest that are not for the nation?

I don't think all is well by looking at the election results....probably people buy time and see if the mesage they wanted to get accross to leaders/ruling party has been heard. Obvious, the message is enough! We need changes. Naona kama watu wanazidi kupata mwamko wa mambo ya kisiasa ya nchi yetu kila siku iendayo kwa Mungu.Kwahio sio vizuri kuendelea kudharau watu wanataka nini. It can happen even here...it happened in Poland, USSR, Thailand etc

Despite mwamko, he is still answerable to us and he has to respond to these questions au tunafanya lala salama mhula wa pili?

Hey Mchungaji; Please read this:

Kikwete did not win the election, so the word "victory" is misplaced. What happened is that he was appointed by NEC to lead this country. As peaceful as we are, we decided to stay quiet. In your message, replace the words "your victory" with "being appointed"

From a literature student and literature perspective, it is victory and not "victory"...

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom