To all women friends, young to old sisters here on JamiiForums

Wilinasi Petroleum

JF-Expert Member
Sep 3, 2016
To all women friends, young to old sisters here on JamiiForums.

Before starting I would like to congraturate every one here in JamiiForums for being rewarded by God to commence the beautiful and incredeble year, 2020. I know It was not an easy task to cross the 2019-2020 bridge, but for his grace, we meet again in this new year. But it has pleased God today, to give me a privilege to write a very pretty and inspiring massage to my women friends here in JamiiForums.

Every one in this world and here in Jamii forum knows that the world will never build without putting forward women. Even the bible know this and it tells us every day about the power which have held by woman in making sure that her house does not demolish.

Because of that, I would like to encourage women to suffer with their man in order to make their relationship more successful economically and build their own better house. Woman has given ability to push his man to successed. This means that if you gonna not use effectively your ability to that, then you are failing and your relationship and family gonna never get prosperous.

If you are planning to rob the successful man or husband of someone else, it's good idea but I remind you that, always in every success of man there is a woman inside of it. And this is the 2020 massage, If you don't want to suffer with your man, or husband, then accept and expect to be a cheater. You will make yourself beautiful outside for him who you are cheating with, but he wanna never put you on the same level as his wife.

Life is not easy and nothing gonna be easy in this world, you have to be a dedicated or commited woman to fight. You have to fight to deserve your man or husband. Sometimes it gonna happen your friend has a beautiful house, you don't need to blame or admire by thinking negatively, you have to find yours. You have to fight with your man to find and build your own home.

Always strong and wise women, women of God, look for their homes. If you should not dedicate or commit yourself to build your home with your man then you have to accept the mistress position, where a man gonna buy you for his pleasure, gonna sleep with you, sometimes gonna bear with you, after then throw you and buy another again and again.

Thank you so so much for reading this address and for accepting changes, Every thing gonna be right, You just need to determine yourself who you are and what power do you have.

This should be for under 30... otherwise let our agemates, sisters to finish the race they started.....

Uliza kwanza hao dada zako lugha ya malkia inapanda??? Sio liuzi lireeeefu alafu ujumbe haujafika.

Aisee kichwa kimepata moto anyways mimi kama muweka hazina wa chama cha wadangaji TZ tumekataa ushauri wako. Broke men should suffer with their mothers not us.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
okay pretty wait for us men to look for that money because now scorn, ridicule, insults have become too much for us but I think you know if we make more money you won't be alone agree or disagree this is universal truth

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom