To all marketing or brand promotion manager from brew companies

TAI DUME

JF-Expert Member
Feb 20, 2014
Wandugu

I am reaching out to you with a crazy idea that I'm sure will boost your business. As we all know, people love to come together, socialize and have drinks including cold beers😋🍺🍻 whoow I love it!!!!!!!!

As the matter of fact, Brew drinking is a popular pastime in Tanzania, enjoyed by many individuals and groups. There is an opportunity to organize a ............................. that would bring together 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 brew lovers from different places (kwa kuanzia in Dar) and or from other regions and communities in Tanzania.

The event would not only be a fun activity but would also provide an opportunity for a brew company to connect with its target audience and promote its products, and hence 🚀✈️🛩️💥boost the sells, profit and image of the company

I don't have much experience on organizing such events and I don't have any connections with the brew marketing or brand promotion managers kwa sasa but I believe in this crazy idea ndio mana nikaona nianzie kutafuta hizo connections here at JF so as meet the right people.

We can discuss here but not in details or (recommended) to share Private Messages - PM for idea quick detaisl and arrangements for further steps. I have an idea you have the resources to make it happen. Let's meet.

NB: AJIRA NGUMU TUSAIDIANE HIVYO HIVYO KULINGANA NA UBUNIFU WA MTU. Ningeweza kupeleka hii idea kwenye media houses (coz the event will also involve media for wide coverage) but siwaamini sana watu wa media if you don't have connections.

Kazi iendelee

My friend,Kama idea yako ni nzuri sana Ungeiweka hapa.The fact kwamba huwezi kuiweka hapa ina maana ni idea ya kawaida ambayo inaweza kufanyika with or without you.

Back
Top Bottom