To all job seekers particularly fresh graduates

Typical Tz

Sep 13, 2011
Kwa wote tunaohangaika kutafuta AJIRA baada ya kuhitimu!

Kwa mtazamo wangu nawaombeni tufanye yafuatayo:

Tuendelee kutafuta kazi kupitia vyanzo mbali mbali, LAKINI kwakuwa hatujui tutapata lini kazi na maisha ndio magumu kila leo, nawaombeni tutafute namna ya kujitengenezea ajira tuache kuogopa nduguzangu!

Tutafanikiwa kama tukiwa na umoja na nia ya kweli, kwa kuunganisha FANI na UJUZI tofautitofauti tulionao tukiwa na lengo moja la kupambana na huu umaskini wetu, nawaambieni haijalishi hatuna pesa za kuanzia wala uzoefu kama wengi wanavyofikiri tutafanya kitu cha maana sana na tutafika mbali. (kikubwa tuunganishe mawazo ye2 kwanza ,hivyo vingine vitafuata)

Hii ndiyo naona suluhu! kuliko kila mtu ahangaike kivyake Dunia ya leo hasa kwa sisi tunaohitimu ambao wengi wetu,kwa mfano mimi binafsi sina kazi, sina pesa, sina mtandao..naona inakuwa ngumu sana kufanikiwa. Hivyo kwa yyte mwenye nia ya kusaidia zaidi wazo langu na pia kwa yyte aliyetayari kuungana nami tuwasiliane kupitia nwk2020@gmail.com

<font size="3"><span style="font-family: Helvetica"><font color="black"><span style="font-family: Helvetica"> <b>Im a newcomer here, just hi to you all! </b></span></font><b><font color="#222222"><span style="font-family: Tahoma"><font size="3">To you&amp; me (job seekers) whom job seems to be untouchable!</font></span></font></b><font color="#222222"><span style="font-family: Tahoma"><br />
<font size="3">While we do keep in making different application to newly advertised vacancy, </font></span></font><b><font color="#222222"><span style="font-family: Tahoma"><font size="3">Here is my opinion; </font></span></font></b><font color="black"><span style="font-family: Helvetica"><font size="3">I think we all have to <b><span style="font-family: Helvetica">unity by putting our ideas to reality aided by fundamental knowledge learned from school</span></b>. Im saying that because<b><span style="font-family: Helvetica"> its true that we have a skill that other people need, </span></b><b><span style="font-family: Helvetica"><b>thats</b></span></b> to say we can use different learned skills we have as <b><span style="font-family: Helvetica">our own capital</span></b>. </font></span></font><font size="3"><font color="black"><span style="font-family: Helvetica">Lets start by writing down our collective valuable ideas on paper and look out the help for those who might see merit in our plan and finance our ideas. Strongly I do believe that there people with excess money, who do not know where or how to make good use of it!</span></font></font><font size="3"><b><font color="#222222"><span style="font-family: Tahoma">&#65279;&#65279;</span></font></b></font><font size="3"><font color="black"><span style="font-family: Helvetica">Im saying that because for somebody like me <b><span style="font-family: Helvetica">with no job and money </span></b>I cannot work alone and have a </span></font><font color="black"><span style="font-family: Helvetica">sound success</span></font><font color="black"><span style="font-family: Helvetica"> in today world </span></font><font color="black"><span style="font-family: Helvetica">environment</span></font><font color="black"><span style="font-family: Helvetica">, that why am speaking for the issue of union!</span></font></font><font color="black"><span style="font-family: Helvetica"><font size="3">Im really tired spending home (am in Dar) with my knowledge no where to go and nothing to do <b>as anything needs money!</b></font></span></font><font color="black"><span style="font-family: Helvetica"><font size="3">I will appreciate for your positive comments!</font></span></font></span></font> <br />
<span style="font-family: Helvetica"><font color="#000000"><br />
</font></span>
<br />
<br />in boxing me ur contact 2gother we can

What do u hav in mind?umesomea nin? N wht r ur plans?

Boss, Nina Advanced Diploma in Banking& Finance, Kwasasa natafuta ajira ili nipate Fungu lakuniwezesha kujiajiri mwenyewe kwa kutumia elimu yangu! kama nilivyosema I hv no job and no money.

Nice move mdogo wangu....bt kuna microfinance kibao ambazo u can volunteer so u can gain more on workin environment...hapo sasa unaweza pata mwanga wa kujiajiri..elimu daftari inatofauti sana na mazingira hucka...mwenye pesa hata ukampelekea idea nzuri vip bt ataangalia uzoefu wako ili acongeze risk ya funds zake.Ni ushauri tu.

Thank you bro for your time and come up with a great idea. It is true there are many graduates in the streets without any job to do. I have no doughty you will receive a lot of emails or sms from graduates to join you. The most important step right now is to form a strong union with committed members then come up with proposals seeking for funds. All the best. My email "mndeva07@yahoo.com"

Thank you bro for your time and come up with a great idea. It is true there are many graduates in the streets without any job to do. I have no doughty you will receive a lot of emails or sms from graduates to join you. The most important step right now is to form a strong union with committed members then come up with proposals seeking for funds. All the best. My email "mndeva07@yahoo.com"

Thanx!

Thats the best idea you have got man! Its true we need to unite and come up with solid idea on how we can employ ourselves at the same time building our Nation. Count me a member!

Idea yako ni nzuri na inaweza saidia wengi. Nadhani njia rahisi ufungue ukurasa kule kwenye Facebook ili watu wakufuate kirahisi. Utapata wengi

I'm a newcomer here, just hi to you all! To you& me (job seekers) whom job seems to be untouchable!
While we do keep in making different application to newly advertised vacancy,
Here is my opinion; I think we all have to unity by putting our ideas to reality aided by fundamental knowledge learned from school. I'm saying that because it's true that we have a skill that other people need, that's to say we can use different learned skills we have as our own capital. Let's start by writing down our collective valuable ideas on paper and look out the help for those who might see merit in our plan and finance our ideas. Strongly I do believe that there people with excess money, who do not know where or how to make good use of it!&#65279;&#65279;I'm saying that because for somebody like me with no job and money I cannot work alone and have a sound success in today world environment, that why am speaking for the issue of union!I'm really tired spending home (am in Dar) with my knowledge no where to go and nothing to do as anything needs money!I will appreciate for your positive comments!

Very poor English,poor arrangement of sentence ....Jamani are real graduate from the College or University?do not worry my young brother Jobs are there bt first have the Graduation hoping and its my expectations beyond no shadow of doubt that you have not performed a Graduation Ceremony,be cool and surely time will tell and you will get Job ....alll the best

Back
Top Bottom