TID Behaves Badly in Dubai

Nzokanhyilu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 19, 2007
Bongo Flava musician Khalid Salum Mohamed popularly known as TID absconded the desert city of Dubai, UAE unceremoniously leaving an outstanding bill of AED 890 at the hotel where he had been hosted by a music promotion company. The artist had performed as an opening act in Dubai concert during the weekend. He never checked out of his hotel. He packed his bags and went to the airport where he checked in and boarded the KQ flight.

The hotel bill, mainly consisting of alcoholic mini bar items and room services was presented to the police authorities and measures will be taken against the singer.

Reports also state that the artist had been reported to have attempted to rape one of his fans whom he had lured by telling her to sell his music CD’s during the show.....

Eti kweli??

source; UMOJA ENTERTAINMENT

... may be he's just a rogue bongoflavorer!!
a couple of yrs ago, i hear he did something despicable in States if not similar...

Ha, ha, Niliandika kwenye Michuzi jamaa alivyoharibu UK, Michuzi akabana hakuitoa sasa hivi tena kaharibu Dubai. Ndugu zetu wasanii wanaelekea wapi?

Kama umeamua kuwa mwanamuziki basi kuwa na nidhamu na kazi yako. Uaminifu na Shukran ndio jambo la msingi.

Huyu mtu atakuwa na madeni kila sehemu, Kuanzia Dubai, Mombasa, Nairobi, UK na kwingineko. Sasa akija alikwa tena nchi hizo sijui itakuwaje.

Shoo Yake Iliendeshwa Kwa Hasara Ndio Maana Ametoroka Madeni.sasa Kila Sehemu Kama Atakua Na Madeni Ipo Siku Atakosa Sehemu Za Kufanyia Shoo Zake.wasanii Kuweni Makini Na Kazi Zenu,acheni Ubishoo Mnapokua Ugenini.fanyeni Kazi Zilizo Wapeleka Then Rudini Nyumbani Kwenu Mtanue.mtakuja Funwa Ugenini Mkose Watu Wa Kuwadhamini.

... may be he's just a rogue bongoflavorer!!
a couple of yrs ago, i hear he did something despicable in States if not similar...
As far as I know hajawahi kukanyaga States.
Having said that,kuna mtu kanitonya kwamba eti kubaka au kung'ang'aniza demu ni aina ya ugonjwa kwa wanaume wengine.

As far as I know hajawahi kukanyaga States.
Having said that,kuna mtu kanitonya kwamba eti kubaka au kung'ang'aniza demu ni aina ya ugonjwa kwa wanaume wengine.

... may be alikuwa BongoFlavorer mwingine. kunradhi.. anyway, there are just far too much rumour in that industry .... beef za ma hip hoper nyingi nazo ni kutokana na mambo ya hearsay..

baadae ng'wanone..

The man can never be trusted!!
I've always had doubts about him....anyway looks like he's now made this his habit!!
atakamatwa tu...