Thumb Wash

Wakunyuti

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2008
There was a man driving down the street looking for a place to stop so he could go to the bathroom. He stopped at a bar and went inside.

"Bartender! Where is the bathroom, I really need to go?!" he asked. The bartender pointed him to the bathroom. So the man went to the bathroom and looked over to the side.

There was no toilet paper! "Oh no," he thought. He looked over again and saw a sign that said: If out of toilet paper use your thumb and ask the bartender for a "thumb wipe".

He thought this was really gross but he had no choice. So he wiped himself with his thumb and went to the bartender. He was trying to hide his thumb with his other hand. "Bartender!" he said. "What can I do for you?" asked the bartender. "Um.. there was no toilet paper and I need a thumb wipe. "Oh," said the bartender. "Put your thumb on the bar." "On the bar?" The bartender replied, "Yes, on the bar."

So the man put his thumb on the bar and the bartender pulled out a hammer and slammed it hard on the guys thumb. The man's instant reaction was to put his thumb in his mouth. ''Thumb Washed''

There was a man driving down the street looking for a place to stop so he could go to the bathroom. He stopped at a bar and went inside.

"Bartender! Where is the bathroom, I really need to go?!" he asked. The bartender pointed him to the bathroom. So the man went to the bathroom and looked over to the side.

There was no toilet paper! "Oh no," he thought. He looked over again and saw a sign that said: If out of toilet paper use your thumb and ask the bartender for a "thumb wipe".

He thought this was really gross but he had no choice. So he wiped himself with his thumb and went to the bartender. He was trying to hide his thumb with his other hand. "Bartender!" he said. "What can I do for you?" asked the bartender. "Um.. there was no toilet paper and I need a thumb wipe. "Oh," said the bartender. "Put your thumb on the bar." "On the bar?" The bartender replied, "Yes, on the bar."

So the man put his thumb on the bar and the bartender pulled out a hammer and slammed it hard on the guys thumb. The man's instant reaction was to put his thumb in his mouth. ''Thumb Washed''

Yes weekend is at our doors. It looks like a commandment of that bar that he who wipes himself with a thumb shall be hammered and finally his thumb shall get washed with his own saliva. Sounds good, thnx a lot.

Yes weekend is at our doors. It looks like a commandment of that bar that he who wipes himself with a thumb shall be hammered and finally his thumb shall get washed with his own saliva. Sounds good, thnx a lot.

Yah..u have to wipe urself..who in this earth will touch ur sht??

what a bad one ... i read it right after having my lunch ... guess poor timing .... yaaaaaaaaaaack

Wakunyuti ... you have spoilt ma day!!!

what a bad one ... i read it right after having my lunch ... guess poor timing .... yaaaaaaaaaaack

Wakunyuti ... you have spoilt ma day!!!

Hahah!! m very sorry Naima...sometime inatokea..sio kila siku jumapili....

Back
Top Bottom