This is what Uhuru went to do in Kigali

Geza Ulole

JF-Expert Member
Oct 31, 2009
Our Relationship Is One Of The Best – Uhuru To Kagame
ByJean de la Croix Tabaro March 11, 2019 at 2:48 pm 0

Uhuru-2.jpg
Presidents: Uhuru Kenyatta – left – and Paul Kagame
Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta has told his Rwandan counterpart President Paul Kagame at the National leadership retreat that relationship between both countries is one of the best.

President Kenyatta on Monday morning arrived in Kigali and headed straight to Gabiro Military Barracks to meet his counterpart – President Paul Kagame who is chairing a-4 day national leadership retreat.
“This is one of the best relationships, in terms of our linkages. We are brothers and sisters, bound to the hip and as leaders, our role is to continue to see how we can deepen that,” Kenyatta said.
While launching the retreat – Umwiherero on Saturday, Kagame delivered a speech that pointed out domestic challenges and diplomatic challenges involving neighbouring Uganda.

Kenyatta came with an optimistic point of view.
“We have challenges, but I am convinced that with good will, and good intentions, which is what we have for our people, we will resolve even those challenges that are ahead of us,” Kenyatta said.

Kenyatta was impressed by the Rwandan way of doing things; getting all the leaders behind closed doors together with members of the private sector to frankly discuss country pertinent matters.

Kenyatta-in-eadership-retreat.jpg

Kenyatta told Rwandan officials that the national leadership retreat is an outstanding activity in country management which he would love to replicate.

“I have come to see how you work, I am impressed and want to replicate it,” he said adding that a retreat comes as an addition of things that Rwanda has got right.

“I keep telling my brother today I am fighting hard to overtake him in terms of ease of doing business and he keeps telling me: do your best!” Kenyatta said.
“We are really proud of the manner in which Rwanda has turned around from a country that was on its knees to one of the brightest stars on the African continent.”

47295602772_e4b311562a_k-e1552308631536.jpg

Kenyatta insinuated his concern of a regional integration with free movement of goods and people in the region and said; “At the end of the day, all we are trying to do is improve the environment for our people, connect to each other because Rwanda alone will not make it, Kenya alone will not make it. But together we have opportunities for prosperity for our people and our country.”

The visit lasted for some hours and the guest left Kigali international airport in the afternoon

Umwiherero – retreat is an annual gathering currently on 16th edition.
Kenyatta is so far the only head of state who has ever attended Rwanda’s Umwiherero.

Contact the Author:
@TabaroJCroix

MY TAKE
Buttlicking has no end! Now Kunyatta is sidelining Museveni yet SGR is depending on Uganda to be economic viable!

Our Relationship is one of the Best – Uhuru to Kagame

Our Relationship Is One Of The Best – Uhuru To Kagame
ByJean de la Croix Tabaro March 11, 2019 at 2:48 pm 0

whatsapp.svg

Uhuru-2.jpg
Presidents: Uhuru Kenyatta – left – and Paul Kagame
Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta has told his Rwandan counterpart President Paul Kagame at the National leadership retreat that relationship between both countries is one of the best.
President Kenyatta on Monday morning arrived in Kigali and headed straight to Gabiro Military Barracks to meet his counterpart – President Paul Kagame who is chairing a-4 day national leadership retreat.
“This is one of the best relationships, in terms of our linkages. We are brothers and sisters, bound to the hip and as leaders, our role is to continue to see how we can deepen that,” Kenyatta said.
While launching the retreat – Umwiherero on Saturday, Kagame delivered a speech that pointed out domestic challenges and diplomatic challenges involving neighbouring Uganda.
Kenyatta came with an optimistic point of view.
“We have challenges, but I am convinced that with good will, and good intentions, which is what we have for our people, we will resolve even those challenges that are ahead of us,” Kenyatta said.
Kenyatta was impressed by the Rwandan way of doing things; getting all the leaders behind closed doors together with members of the private sector to frankly discuss country pertinent matters.
Kenyatta-in-eadership-retreat.jpg

Kenyatta told Rwandan officials that the national leadership retreat is an outstanding activity in country management which he would love to replicate.
“I have come to see how you work, I am impressed and want to replicate it,” he said adding that a retreat comes as an addition of things that Rwanda has got right.

“I keep telling my brother today I am fighting hard to overtake him in terms of ease of doing business and he keeps telling me: do your best!” Kenyatta said.
“We are really proud of the manner in which Rwanda has turned around from a country that was on its knees to one of the brightest stars on the African continent.”
47295602772_e4b311562a_k-e1552308631536.jpg

Kenyatta insinuated his concern of a regional integration with free movement of goods and people in the region and said; “At the end of the day, all we are trying to do is improve the environment for our people, connect to each other because Rwanda alone will not make it, Kenya alone will not make it. But together we have opportunities for prosperity for our people and our country.”
The visit lasted for some hours and the guest left Kigali international airport in the afternoon

Umwiherero – retreat is an annual gathering currently on 16th edition.
Kenyatta is so far the only head of state who has ever attended Rwanda’sUmwiherero.

Contact the Author:
@TabaroJCroix

MY TAKE
Buttlicking has no end!

Kati ya heads of East African States wa sasa hivi, ni Uhuru Kenyatta pekee mwenye hadhi, busara, akili na ushawishi wa kuhudhuria hiyo national retreat na kutoa neno. Sioni mwingine kwa sasa. Ni chaguo bora kabisa.

Iv SGR form Nai to kigali bado ipo alive ? Maana kuna clip mmoja niliona ya NTV ya uganda inasema Uganda wao wali opt SGR yao ilekee JUBA first na sio kigali sijui kwann hawa viongozi wa EAC wana angalia urafiki wao as viongoz na sio wananchi wao ...itapenda mtu asafiri toka Kigali aje mpaka nairobi kupitia kampala then akiamua atoke nairobi mpaka dsm kwa sgr itapendeza kweli sijui wanamtazamo gan hawa viong9z

MY TAKE
Buttlicking has no end! Now Kunyatta is sidelining Museveni yet SGR is depending on Uganda to be economic viable!

Your idiocy has no bounds.
Yesterday, Uhuru went from Nairobi to Rwanda, and then direct to Entebbe.
He met both Kagame and Museveni on the same day.

If your simple brain cannot tell you this was a mediation/peace effort, then you have a problem.

Your idiocy has no bounds.
Yesterday, Uhuru went from Nairobi to Rwanda, and then direct to Entebbe.
He met both Kagame and Museveni on the same day.

If your simple brain cannot tell you this was a mediation/peace effort, then you have a problem.
Biashara kupitia Mombasa port zinakufa.....dadadeeekiiiiiii........wapigane tuu na Uganda aendelee kufunga mipaka. Hizi mambo za kuviziana sio kabsa

Biashara kupitia Mombasa port zinakufa.....dadadeeekiiiiiii........wapigane tuu na Uganda aendelee kufunga mipaka. Hizi mambo za kuviziana sio kabsa
Can you backup your claims ?...Mombasa port last year alone used to generate a monthly revenue of 45 billion shilling.Right now it might be even higher.

Can you backup your claims ?...Mombasa port last year alone used to generate a monthly revenue of 45 billion shilling.Right now it might be even higher.
You are good to go......Rais wenu atulie aache kuharibu hela kuzunguka Rwanda na Uganda.......Mipaka imefungwa huko, mizigo ya kupitia Nairobi..Entebbe mpaka Rwanda na DRC Congo haipiti tena. Do you even know what you are addressing?? Hii mgogoro ingedumu miaka hata 2-8 ingekuwa nafuu. Halaf EAC viongoz hawaaminiani.....Wanakaa wanaviziana tuu.....zilianza zile za COALITION OF THE WILLING dhidi ya Tanzania....tukaleta Chuma, mmekimbia...sasa Kagame Vs M7.....ndgu hawa waliosaidiana, wanajuana siri zao....wacha wanyoshane tuuu....Yetu macho....kudadadeeeeeeekiiiiiiii......MOMBASA PORT

Kenya Ports Authority last year posted all-time high revenue and profit.
Kama propaganda za CCM zimekudanganya biashara inaisha Mombasa, jiangalie kwa kioo na ujichune kwa kuamini ujinga.

You are good to go......Rais wenu atulie aache kuharibu hela kuzunguka Rwanda na Uganda.......Mipaka imefungwa huko, mizigo ya kupitia Nairobi..Entebbe mpaka Rwanda na DRC Congo haipiti tena. Do you even know what you are addressing?? Hii mgogoro ingedumu miaka hata 2-8 ingekuwa nafuu. Halaf EAC viongoz hawaaminiani.....Wanakaa wanaviziana tuu.....zilianza zile za COALITION OF THE WILLING dhidi ya Tanzania....tukaleta Chuma, mmekimbia...sasa Kagame Vs M7.....ndgu hawa waliosaidiana, wanajuana siri zao....wacha wanyoshane tuuu....Yetu macho....kudadadeeeeeeekiiiiiiii......MOMBASA PORT
That's why I said tanzanians are afraid of competition and always want to benefit from others misfortunes .Its a case of Inferiority complex at its best.

Kenya Ports Authority last year posted all-time high revenue and profit.
Kama propaganda za CCM zimekudanganya biashara inaisha Mombasa, jiangalie kwa kioo na ujichune kwa kuamini ujinga.

Its not all about this nonsense......wacha vurumai iendelee....M7 aendelee kukaza. Sisi tunaomba akaze zaid maana Paulo na huyo wenu hawaeleweki.....opportunists tuu

That's why I said tanzanians are afraid of competition and always want to benefit from others misfortunes .Its a case of Inferiority complex at its best.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D kwani sie ndio tumewaambia wafungiane mipaka? Kamuulizeni rafiki yenu Paulo....M7 aendelee kukaza nati......For the first time in history, naona Kenya nayo ikijikabidhi majukumu ya kusuruhisha migogoro......:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p

Its not all about this nonsense......wacha vurumai iendelee....M7 aendelee kukaza. Sisi tunaomba akaze zaid maana Paulo na huyo wenu hawaeleweki.....opportunists tuu

Mtakaza tu, kama mlivyokaza kutoka zama za Nyerere.
Ndio maana umaskini umewaandama milele.

Mtakaza tu, kama mlivyokaza kutoka zama za Nyerere.
Ndio maana umaskini umewaandama milele.
Mtapata taabu sanaa awamu hii....na hiyo Mombasa port itabebwa na wachina.....kudadadeeeeeekiiiii:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D....mmeanza kuwa wasuruhishi wa migogoro wakat nyie ndio viongozi wa tabia za kuviziana??? Mnatafta fursa kwa kuvizia majirani?? COALITION OF THE WILLING....Ninyi mmendelea wapi wakat watu wenu maskini kuliko Mtanzania wa kawaida aliye kijiji na kipande cha ardhi akilima, kula na kushiba? Mamillion ya Wakenya hamna hata vipande vya ardhi vya kulima mchicha halaf mnasema ati nyie matajiri......Ama kweli ukistaajabu ya Wanyarwanda utayaona ya Wakenya.....:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D

Mtapata taabu sanaa awamu hii....na hiyo Mombasa port itabebwa na wachina.....kudadadeeeeeekiiiii:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D....mmeanza kuwa wasuruhishi wa migogoro wakat nyie ndio viongozi wa tabia za kuviziana??? Mnatafta fursa kwa kuvizia majirani?? COALITION OF THE WILLING....Ninyi mmendelea wapi wakat watu wenu maskini kuliko Mtanzania wa kawaida aliye kijiji na kipande cha ardhi akilima, kula na kushiba? Mamillion ya Wakenya hamna hata vipande vya ardhi vya kulima mchicha halaf mnasema ati nyie matajiri......Ama kweli ukistaajabu ya Wanyarwanda utayaona ya Wakenya.....:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D

Wakenya kama Wananchi wa nchi tajiri, wanaondokea small scale farming.
Tanzania bado iko nyuma, ndio maana kila mtu anataka kipande chake kidogo cha ardhi alime.
Kweli mtawahi endelea?

Kenyans are urbanizing fast. Hii maneno ya ukulima mdogo hayawavutii wakenya wengi.

Wakenya kama Wananchi wa nchi tajiri, wanaondokea small scale farming.
Tanzania bado iko nyuma, ndio maana kila mtu anataka kipande chake kidogo cha ardhi alime.
Kweli mtawahi endelea?

Kenyans are urbanizing fast. Hii maneno ya ukulima mdogo hayawavutii wakenya wengi.
Na mnakufa kwa njaaa......few owning the entire land of Kenya......many dying of hunger. Ninyi ni shiida....ubinafsi na uroho tuu. Wizi...grand corruptions:D:D:D:D:D:D

Tanzanians are always suffering from inferiority complex. They are afraid of competion and always want to benefit from others misfortunes.This can be seen even in the case of Uganda and Rwanda .Tanzanians want to benefit from it 😂😂

Issue sio inferiority compalex but how we suffer whenever our neighbours fight.

Be sure the Uganda needs Tanzania than Kenya and Rwanda, Rwanda needs Tanzania than Kenya and Uganda, what will happen when the two fight. Yes we will have some economic benefit but the burden outweigh economic benefits.

Back
Top Bottom