This is Dowans HQ in Costa Rica - (Pictures)

Enigma

Feb 29, 2008
Hi everyone; I'm back, wounded and limping but still kicking LOL. Numerous trips I have made since I reported to you about the then pending ITV saga. With some of my "little ones" we were able to travel extensively through Europe, US and Costa Rica as well as making some contacts in Singapore. What we have discovered is nothing less than shocking!

I visited the so called Headquarters of Dowans S.A in Costa Rica and had access to relevant organs that deal with businesses there. Some of the things we were able to raise with the Costa Rican gvt and the US gvt were addressed in the meeting in London when the major economic powers addressed the current economic crisis. If you can recall, Costa Rica was named as one of the countries that unless they change their legal framework concerning offshore accounts they will be blacklisted. We are glad as we left the Costa Rican gvt decided to change some of the laws and regulations. We are eternally grateful to those people who made the trip worthy taking and fruitful.

We learned a number of things about Dowans:

a. If It was registered in Costa Rica then simply as a briefcase company. Due to the legal and procedural laxity that existed then in Costa Rica it was very easy for some shady businessmen to appoint a "lawyer" who would act as their middleman and a point of contacts.

After our extensive investigations through different lawyers organisations we were unable to find the lawyer involved with Dowans nor his/her address or whereabout. One authority told us confidently that such a person does not exist except in papers.

b. We visited the offices of Dowans Costa Rica as indicated in their BRELA forms. In these forms Dowans (T) has listed two companies as one of the major shareholders, one is Dowans S.A of AVENIDA DE LA ROSAS 3J
CALLE BLANCOS, 1150 sAN JOSE, COSTA RICA and the other company is a major Singaporean company and world world leader in Port Management.. Portek Internation of 20 HARBOUR DRIVE #02-01 PSA VISTA, SINGAPORE 117 612 (Portek International Limited).

The later (Portek) assured us with no qualifications that it has no share, none whatsoever in the Dowans (T). And it is not involved in energy products in Tanzania. The only project they had was the sale of some logistics equipments to TICTIS. This can be verified easily by contacting: Tel: (65) - 6873 1114 or Fax: (65) - 6873 2224

The former (Dowans S.A) has been a pain in some places better left unmentioned. The report of our investigation team under my able leadership came to this conclusion "there is no such a business in Costa Rica operating under that name".

Indeed my visit to the address mentioned in BRELA forms led me to a free trade zone. A check of the business located there revealed no such company. After combing public and private records such as the National Registry of Costa Rica, Telephone, electricity, automobiles and database searches all revealed nothing. Not about Bernal Zamora Alce (the "lawyer") nor the company itself.

Our conclusions then are as follows:

a. Dowans entered into Tanzania under false pretenses, providing misleading information and therefore has engaged in fraud.

b. Due that fact in a, Dowans in Tanzania was wrongly registered and its activity as a company had no legal basis

c. Due to (a and b) Dowans lacks legal standing in our courts to ask compensation as an illegal entity operating illegally.

d. The government should seize all of Dowans assets and take everybody who was involved in enabling this company to enter into a contract with Tanesco to a court of law for abusing their offices and authority.

We have finished the incredible work on Meremeta going back to the time of Wemba Dia Wemba and the second Congo War. We have submitted our work to our commander of ideological battles to decide if he would publish them or due to the explosive nature (no pun intended) of the allegations he would not publish in Cheche.

After we bankrupted him he wants to charge a one time 25USD for the Special Edition of Cheche on Meremeta (good luck M!).

It is the choice for the CCM MPs to continue to support their corrupt government or to take it to task and restore the rule of law. We hope a courageous CCM MP will bring the issue of Dowans to the floor of the National Assembly and call for an independent inquiry to refute the allegations we have raised or confirm them. We believe such an inquiry will have more resources to dig more and do more than we did with our very limited budget.

Thanks M for giving us another mission. We are ready to fly again.

We humbly submit.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• dowanscostarica1.JPG
    dowanscostarica1.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 708
  • dowanscostarica2.JPG
    dowanscostarica2.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 609
  • dowanscostarica3.JPG
    dowanscostarica3.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 605
umh! mambo haya ni makubwa. Thanks Enigma.
Hivi mamiradi makubwa yenye maslahi na usalama wa Taifa, huwa hukuna vet ya usalama wa Taifa? ok, usalama working for some peoples.

Kama madudu ndivyo yalivyo basi watanzania tunachezewa big time. Ni wakati muafaka watu tuamke na kufagia uchafu huu haraka sana.

Hatuna haja wala sababu ya kuinunua mitambo hiyo wala kulipa fidia, mitambo hiyo itaifishwe na wahusika wakamatwe bila kuchelewa. Hapa ndipo ninapomkumbuka Mwalimu Julius Kambarage Nyerere, upuuzi kama huu usingetokea na wala usingepata mwanya wa kujipenyeza ndani ya Tanzania. Ina maana UWT ni kweli hawaujui uchafu?.

Sasa hivi ndo vitu tunataka hapa JF. Will buy Meremeta Special even for $ 100.

Sasa haka kainzi nako, kameenda masafa marefu sana. Kukamilisha kazi, ni vizuri kakatengeneza report ya Matapeli wa Dowans katika Cheche pia.

Kitu kinachonishangaza, ina maana hawa viongozi wetu huwa hawana uwezo wa ku-establish existence na legality ya companies au ni Mabongolala?

Kuna haja ya wananchi kuanza kuwashtaki moja kwa moja wahusika maana tukisubiri wabunge tutachelewa sana???

Enigma,

A company registered in Costa Rica, a ship registered in Liberia and and a passport issued in Belize are by definition at the very least suspect endeavors.

A hurried look at your post tends to reveal the incompetency of our vetting structures, or to be more precise, this has more to do with our corrupt governance than the almost non-existent vetting process.

Pray tell, for such a person of your connections and access -mind the fancy meetings all over the globe- I would expect something of a more tangible nature, say some copies of documentation that would stand in a court of law of suchlike institution, if at all such an exercise will not prove too exposing to the illusive enigma

Enigma,

A company registered in Costa Rica, a ship registered in Liberia and and a passport issued in Belize are by definition at the very least suspect endeavors.

A hurried look at your post tends to reveal the incompetency of our vetting structures, or to be more precise, this has more to do with our corrupt governance than the almost non-existent vetting process.

Pray tell, for such a person of your connections and access -mind the fancy meetings all over the globe- I would expect something of a more tangible nature, say some copies of documentation that would stand in a court of law of suchlike institution, if at all such an exercise will not prove too exposing to the illusive enigma

maagizo yangu kwao ni kuwa expose don't indict..! vinginevyo hawa watu (waserikali) wataendelea kuwa wavivu kufanya homework zao.

Kweli Tanzania kichwa cha mwendawazimu !!! Sijui lini Mungu atatujalia tena kupata kiongozi mwenye uchungu na Taifa kama Nyerere !!!!!

Haya kina Zitto, Dr. Slaa, Mama Kilango na wengine issue ndio hiyo , sasa ni juu yenu kama wawakilishi wa wananchi issue iwe raised bungeni ili serikali iokoe mabillion na hizo hela zipelekwa kujenga zahanati huku vijijini kwetu ili kina mama wajawazito waweze kuishi wakati wa kujifungua watoto salama.

May God Bless Tanzania!

Kama "kanzi" kameweza kupata data zote hizo UwT umeshindwaje kujua yote hayo? Kabla makampuni hayajaingia Tanzania hakuna background check yoyote inayo fanywa? Hii issue itakua ni mixture of corruption na uzembe wa hali ya juu.

Naumwa...999 please!
UWT UWT mnakesha kuambaa kwenye kuta za nyumba za watu kuchunguza nani kalala na nani wapi mnaacha kesi kuntu kama hizi. UWT UWT lini mtarudi kuwa UWT?? gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naumwa...999 please!
UWT UWT mnakesha kuambaa kwenye kuta za nyumba za watu kuchunguza nani kalala na nani wapi mnaacha kesi kuntu kama hizi. UWT UWT lini mtarudi kuwa UWT?? gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hao usalama wa taifa wanaojitamba kwa watu kuwa ni usalama wa taifa? I gave up on them a while ago since I discovered ndio walikuwa wa kwanza kulihatarisha taifa!

hao usalama wa taifa wanaojitamba kwa watu kuwa ni usalama wa taifa? I gave up on them a while ago since I discovered ndio walikuwa wa kwanza kulihatarisha taifa!

kwa hao kaka'ngu icadon wala hajiangaishi kupiga picha zao na kuzibandika hapa

Kila kilima kitasawazishwa, na kila bonde litajazwa......hakuna jiwa litakalobakia juu ya jiwe...ni suala la muda tu.....ole wao ambao haya yatawakuta!

Jamani mbona hawa watu wanatuchezea hivi ok anyway wanajua kuwa mchezo wa kujificha tu wote wanajuana wanaocheza tena kwa majina......wanalindana hakuna kitu hapo....labda baada 2015 ndio utasikia lolote ila si sasa....

taifa ambalo usalama wake wa taifa umekufa ...unatarajia kulisaidiaje?

Naumwa...999 please!
That is the job they do best.Following people who add no value to the security of the country.They are busy manipulating opposition political parties!!!Damn!!
Na hii institution ndo kama jicho la nchi yetu....lakini kama jicho likikukosea, bora uling'oe. Ni afadhali kuingia mbinguni chongo kuliko kwenda jehanamu na macho yote mawili.
Kazi hii ya kuelimisha na kuujulisha umma haipotei bure.Ipo siku itazaa matunda mema mengi.

hakika ka-nzi kamefanya kazi!ngoja niendelee kuirudiarudia ripoti ya ka-nzi alau mara kumi hivi

Back
Top Bottom