Things Samia Suluhu should avoid to do in Kenya

The profit we will make from the gas is much bigger than what you will get from Kenya. Let me assure you that Kenya will sell the gas to other countries.

So those countries will not be tapping at source, instead go to you to be charged higher prices.

Hahaha, umenipata kabisa, After all the cost calculations are done, Kampuni ya meli yenyewe ndo itamuua jinsi na njia gani ni cheaper kupeleka mzigo from point A to point B after compairing all the competing factors wao ndo wataamua kama kampuni ya meli!
Ni same na kununua airticket. Unaponunua airticket ya Kuenda Europe halafu ununue ticket ya Emirates basi lazima watakupeleka Dubai kwanza ushuke ubadilishe ndege na kupanda ndege nyingine inayokwenda Europe. Sasa huwezi kuambia Emirates kwamba wewe hutaki kushukia Dubai. Kama ulikata tiketi ya Emirates basi lazima watakupeleka Dubai kwanza upende usipende maana Dubai ndio headquarters yao. Hapo ndipo nyumbani kwa Emirates. Halafu mimi pia nazungumza from personal experience maana nilipopanda Emirates walinipeleka Dubai kwanza na wala hawakuniuliza kama ningependa kushukia Dubai au la. In fact they don't care about my opinion. Halafu nilipokuwa narudi nilipanda Qatar airways halafu nao wakanishusha Doha airport na nikabadilisha ndege ya kuja Nairobi. Sasa Maersk wakiamua kufanya Lamu port iwe logistics hub yao hapa Africa basi mizigo yoyote inayokwenda katika nchi za Africa zitakuwa zinashushwa kwanza Lamu port kisha zinapakiwa katika meli ndogo na kusafirishwa up to their final destinations. Na wala Maersk hawatauliza serikali ya Tanzania for its opinion.
Cc Kobello

Hiyo inaonesha hakuna wafanya biashara, no waganga njaa na wapiga dili tu!

Aibu kwa kenya,makampuni 500 kwa bln 1!
Hio sio TZshs 1 billion pesa ya madafu. The real figure ni 1.7 billion US dollars.
Yaani kwa sababu 1 USD ni sawia na approximately 2,300 Tzshs basi 1.7 US dollars ni sawia na 3.9 trillion TZshs.
Don't confuse pesa ya madafu na US dollars please.

Hapa explain which market forces are these that determine Distance and weights of containers on shipping lanes
Determine what????
Hehe ....
Price/distance na price/pound huwa determined by market forces.
It's the rate ! Market forces hazidetermine distance and weights.
Wewe upo mzima kichwani??
Mbona kampuni za meli zinatumia strait of hormuz badala ya kuzunguka? while we are at it, Mbona kampuni za meli zinatumia Suez canal badala ya kuzunguka, Mbona Panama Canal is so important???
Tusipende kujibu maswali kama hayo kwa kutumia shallow reasoning. Be a bit serious.
Saudi and UAE hatujui strait of hormuz. Wanatumia pipelines. Reason ni Iran. Meaning kwamba nchi inapanga Bei hence determining the price of shipping cargo from one point to another.
Nchi pia zinacharge mizigo ya nchi tofauti, Bei tofauti.
Shipping lines??? Psht!!
Sasa swali muhimu ni je, nani alimake hio decision ya hio meli ipitie harmuz au Singapor au Malaysia, Je, Ni Iran ndo iliamua lazima meli zipitie strait of hormuz au ni kampuni za meli ziliamua kwamba wakitumia njia hio itakua ni cheaper kwao?
Iran is the "major" factor. When US lifted sanctions on Iran, more tankers passed through and vice versa. Iran is the factor.
Same issues in the black sea, south china ocean etc...
Shipping agencies are just bitches in this game. Governments are the pimps.

Ni same na kununua airticket. Unaponunua airticket ya Kuenda Europe halafu ununue ticket ya Emirates basi lazima watakupeleka Dubai kwanza ushuke ubadilishe ndege na kupanda ndege nyingine inayokwenda Europe. Sasa huwezi kuambia Emirates kwamba wewe hutaki kushukia Dubai. Kama ulikata tiketi ya Emirates basi lazima watakupeleka Dubai kwanza upende usipende maana Dubai ndio headquarters yao. Hapo ndipo nyumbani kwa Emirates. Halafu mimi pia nazungumza from personal experience maana nilipopanda Emirates walinipeleka Dubai kwanza na wala hawakuniuliza kama ningependa kushukia Dubai au la. In fact they don't care about my opinion. Halafu nilipokuwa narudi nilipanda Qatar airways halafu nao wakanishusha Doha airport na nikabadilisha ndege ya kuja Nairobi. Sasa Maersk wakiamua kufanya Lamu port iwe logistics hub yao hapa Africa basi mizigo yoyote inayokwenda katika nchi za Africa zitakuwa zinashushwa kwanza Lamu port kisha zinapakiwa katika meli ndogo na kusafirishwa up to their final destinations. Na wala Maersk hawatauliza serikali ya Tanzania for its opinion.
Cc Kobello
Eti hapo mtu anaona smeongea point.
Huu ni mfano mzuri wa utumbo.

Ujinga na najua imekuuma,Haina mambo, Kibera Niko Raha tu Nataka kuja kununua ekari 500 Shamba TZ,ili nihame KE, Ndugu munauza acre Ngapi???
Huna sifa za kumiliki ardhi, ni aidha uoe mtanzania halafu ununue, hati ziandikwe jina lake au ufanye jointly na mtanzania hafu yeye ndo awe mmiliki.

Hiyo ni pesa ndogo sana kwa watanzania mkuu. MO DEWJI peke yake is worth $1.5 billion.

Bado narudi kule kule. You can keep you peanuts back in Kenya. Hamna hela ya kufanya biashara huku.

Tulizeni boli
Hio sio TZshs 1 billion pesa ya madafu. The real figure ni 1.7 billion US dollars.
Yaani kwa sababu 1 USD ni sawia na approximately 2,300 Tzshs basi 1.7 US dollars ni sawia na 3.9 trillion TZshs.

Screenshot_20210504-202623.png

Laizer pekee anakusanya kampuni kama 6 za Kenya

Assume profit of all 500 companies is $500m
Tuna kula 28% cooperate Tax
$140m tunakula.

Huna sifa za kumiliki ardhi, ni aidha uoe mtanzania halafu ununue, hati ziandikwe jina lake au ufanye jointly na mtanzania hafu yeye ndo awe mmiliki.
Kuoa nitaoa Watz Millioni Nikiweza,tunashare same ancestors Kwani Hujui?😛

I should be frank to Madam President on her rushed visit to Kenya to do agreements with unpredicted regime that is full of surprises and about to wind up as early as February 2022.

Though I understand through our constitution every President is allowed to have different approach on regional issues and international policies, I still want my president to avoid the following:
  • Allowing tour vans from Kenya to access our national parks that have clear environmental management plans unlike Kenya's Mara Game Reserve as Kenya tourism stakeholders have always had a chance to partner with tourism stakeholders in Tanzania and create more jobs. That win-win arrangement should remain untouched;
  • Permitting any sort of cross-border grazing thats to disregard our borders and undermine overall country's, Madam President should not dare to allow any idea of normads of Kenya bringing their herds to our territory on the mere fact of being Masais! As a matter of fact when such an issue arise, she should just ask GoK where did Masailand in Kenya go? A grazing corridor that stretched all the way to Nairobi and Rift Valley;
  • Giving more landing permits to Kenya airways or Jambo jet to land at more airports across Tanzania (inside and outside the parks) as matter of fact, I expect her hastened tour of Kenya to be a chance for her to ask for equal frequencies to be accorded to Tanzanian airlines across Kenyan airports be JKIA, Moi airport and Kisumu from Tanzanian airports of JKIA, KIA, AAKIA, Dodoma, Songwe n Mwanza!
  • Bowing to any trade agreement outside existing East Africa common market framework that protectionist Kenya deliberately sabotaged;
  • Giving in to any sort of arrangement to port (sea and inland) charges/tarrifs be it harmonization or allowing Lamu port to be a transhipment hub for cargo destined to Tanzania as that will jeopardise advantages our ports and SGR have to the regional trade as far as our geographical strategic position Tanzania have or poised to have with current modernization and SGR construction not forgetting an increment of insurance premiums as Lamu port is a high risk zone;
  • Agreeing to anything about Kenya-EU EPA negotiations. EPA or any international trade agreements were supposed to be discussed as a block i.e. within EAC protocols but unfortunately greedy Kenya went alone and for that matter Kenya should accomplish them alone. Moreover, I don't expect her to give in to either Kenya-US or Kenya-China or Kenya-UK agreements as doing so will be a lethal balkanizing of regional block, tantamount weakening the agreed existing EA common market structures in place;
  • Supporting Kenya in any way on her territorial sea dispute with Somalia currently at ICJ;
Common markets are meant to allow fair competition among member states in the region. Any agreement outside common market is usually intended to undermine that leverage and should be avoided. Samia Suluhu should ask why is Tanzania forced to sell maize and not flour in Kenya! BTW I will be shocked if she will be going without any MOU of Dar-Mombasa natural gas pipeline as her meaningless to Tanzania's interests.

To be fair enough I am not pleased with her hasted tour of Kenya! I would have expected her to be conducting meetings with our business communities especially our tourism, horticulture and farmers stakeholders. But instead, she chooses to go and listen to grievances of a neighboring country's business community, did she have time to consult our economists? To me it is a wasted opportunity to listen to our business community first, I wonder whose interests is she representing in Nairobi?

==========================================================================================================
UPDATE:
==========================================================================================================

MY TAKE

Pleased to see her pushing for Dar-Mombasa pipeline aside energy sharing with Kenya as i am 100% sure our affordable gas and power fromJNHPP will get the market and benefit Tanzania greatly!

Madam Suluhu has adhered to almost everything i begged her to do and also be cautious. Therefore i rest my case and i pray to Allah to continue bless her with wisdom to lead the nation.

Child, you have a point though I don't get it when you assert that SSH's tour to Kenya was rushed. How and why? You are dead right. There are things she needs to avoid. Kenyans are known for their desire to benefit from our resources without any kind of reciprocation.

17 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom