Thika Highway ($360mln) vs Kibaha Highway ($65 mln)

Yaani unafananisha barabara za Dubai na uchafu huu?

thika9b.jpg
Labda Dubai ya kiambuu

Kazi ngumu itakuwa kwenye overpasses,ila nayo ni sekunde tu itamalizwa.
Hizi barabara wanazojenga hasa ya pale ubungo zinamigongo na tuta kwenye maungio na barabara ya zamani.. Sijajua it was makusudi au imetokea bahati mbaya.

Hizi barabara wanazojenga hasa ya pale ubungo zinamigongo na tuta kwenye maungio na barabara ya zamani.. Sijajua it was makusudi au imetokea bahati mbaya.

Ukiona hivyo ujue nazo za zamani hazina maisha marefu,zitakwanguliwa na kuwekwa upya.

Mention a few please
And you think we are asleep?? we know how that PR works, keeping the president in the news always busy about some project.
We have so many projects being launched or under construction here, launched by Governors, The deputy president and Ministers, such that the president only attends the biggest ones. If we open a thread for each of them there will be nothing else to discuss.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

U mean this

flood1.jpg
Except that is NOT Thika Road but Forest Road where it meets Ojijo Road.
Dea Lord Tanzanians and Ignorance!!
And the picture dates to a day when Nairobi was deluged with rainfall on March 15.In my area in Wetlands, we had 40mm fall in 3 hours and even roads on slopes turned to rivers, leave alone major highways .
You cannot post true pictures of Thika Road because of inferiority complex clearly

Yep! You asked only one stupid question.The conversation didn't go any further.
you made it sound like I was courting you, wasn't a stupid question and I don't remember what the thread was about. I do remember that I was new here and didn't know not to go private unless you're interested in that person.

Back
Top Bottom