Thika Highway ($360mln) vs Kibaha Highway ($65 mln)

Geza Ulole

JF-Expert Member
Oct 31, 2009
It's time again to look at the value for taxpayers' money in these two projects. Though three Chinese contractors i.e. Synohydro, Wu Yi n Shengli Engineering built Thika's 40 km Highway that claimed to be superhighway by Kenyans, Kibaha's 19 km Highway is to be built by native Tanzanians.

It's time again to look at the value for taxpayers' money in these two projects. Though three Chinese contractors i.e. Synohydro, Wu Yi n Shengli Engineering built Thika's 40 km Highway that claimed to be superhighway by Kenyans, Kibaha's 19 km Highway is to be built by native Tanzanians.
Ikizinduliwa utatutag sio kuleta upussy hapa ya Tanzagiza.

You are comparing a 40kms road built 10yrs ago, with a road yet to be built... without even giving the specifications of the roads..
at least state main and service lanes, under-passes and overpasses , flyovers etc of the 2 roads..
10 years ago n at $360 mln? N by Chinois? Again! 😂😩☝ wanawafinya kila mahala n yet mna-claim mna most skilled manpower in EA!

Umefikiria kama failed state....

Watu kama hao wa failed state lazima waweke Chinese wajenge ndio mradi isionekane local, ata kama chinese wanawaiba.

Si mnakumbuka mambo ya Chinese class 1 trains??
Mchina anawagonga kila mahala!

You are comparing a 40kms road built 10yrs ago, with a road yet to be built... without even giving the specifications of the roads..
at least state main and service lanes, under-passes and overpasses , flyovers etc of the 2 roads..
U mean this

flood1.jpg

Ever seen he "superb-crakes" of the so called low cost UDSM "dormitories"? Think again, boss!

16 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom