There is no perfection without intense practices

pureman2

JF-Expert Member
Aug 21, 2019
There's no doubt that English language is the dominant, first class business and science and technology language.

Many life principals, wisdom, knowledge and practical skills are documented in English language, and therefore mastering this language is associated with countless benefits

With this regard there's no excuse of objecting this language to be one of the important language to learn. However, like other new things, it is not always easy to become fluent without significant practices.

One of the strategy to attain such proficiency is determining to continue learning and practicing every single day until things start to flow just naturally. Without attaining such quality then you need to keep pushing the odds tirelessly.

I'm determined to make myself much better through practices.

Welcome for your comments and contributions

Fluency in any language may be attained through reading, listening and speaking that language. They say practise makes perfect, so keep on practising tirelessly, find books, recordings and colleagues to make sure you read, listen and speak the language you're interested in.

There's no doubt that English language is the dominant, first class business and science and technology language.

Many life principals, wisdom, knowledge and practical skills are documented in English language, and therefore mastering this language is associated with countless benefits

With this regard there's no excuse of objecting this language to be one of the important language to learn. However, like other new things, it is not always easy to become fluent without significant practices.

One of the strategy to attain such proficiency is determining to continue learning and practicing every single day until things start to flow just naturally. Without attaining such quality then you need to keep pushing the odds tirelessly.

I'm determined to make myself much better through practices.

Welcome for your comments and contributions
I'm strongly determined to be fluently in this language as you..and recently I have been working on practising by myself just to find out it won't work unless I have someone to talk too.

I can see through what you have written you are too far from me, Wish we could join so as to work on this similar goal.I will be happy if you will pm me.

This world is not fair, i can see guys here you have good English i even admire to reach but still you say that you are learning.
I wish I could have only this level.
But big up guy..

Hellow my friend can you help me how to think in English because Most of the time when I try to use this language I used to think in swahili then Translatting it in English that create problems to me.
If you want to become fluent in a language start thinking in that language, do not translate

Hellow my friend can you help me how to think in English because Most of the time when I try to use this language I used to think in swahili then Translatting it in English that create problems to me.
It's very simple
When you are alone, thinking about anything, put those thoughts in english
If you practice this more often it will be easy to speak later on