The World needs to unite to pressure the US to shut down its' biowarfare labs to save the world from pandemics.

Mathanzua

JF-Expert Member
Jan 4, 2017
Friday, 20 March 2020 7:23 PM [ Last Update: Friday, 20 March 2020 9:10 PM ]

By Kevin Barrett

The coronavirus is spreading here in the United States in an alarming fashion and the government is now moving into crisis mode. Nearly 15,000 people have been tested positive as of today, Friday, and it's increasing exponentially. So the question becomes what went wrong? The US had plenty of warning on this. The Chinese figured out it was a problem back in January. And at that point, measures could have been taken that would have kept the problem very, very small. And that didn't happen.
I think we can look at this from a couple of different standpoints. The first, of course, is that the US leadership is completely incompetent and reckless. And from the incompetence standpoint, clearly, Trump has been completely at a loss trying to politicize this thing and blame China without taking the kinds of measures that would protect the American people.
The US healthcare system is a world class joke. We're the only advanced industrial country that doesn't have some form of universal health coverage. So nobody in the United States except for a handful of rich and very well insured people is in a position to easily go and get a coronavirus test. And there aren't any test kits. For some reason, despite the problem being evident in January, no test kits were made for the United States. And so the United States is basically last in the world in responding to this.
So that's one aspect of the problem. But the other aspect, which is completely blacked out and censored from the corporate-controlled mainstream media here in the West, is that this crisis is a lesson to the entire world that we need to address the problem of biological weapons. This may or may not be a deliberate biological weapon attack; it may or may not be an accidental release of a biological weapon. There are strong arguments for both possibilities. And I think the arguments for it being a deliberate release as an attack on China by the United States to try to use this hybrid fifth generation warfare and economic warfare to prevent China from overtaking the United States as the world's leading power -- previous similar attacks on China using SARS and bird flu and so on and so forth have been ongoing for years, and when SARS was used against China by the United States, it didn't spread from China -- and it's very likely that the same people who did that once again hit China with this COVID-19 virus, as part of Trump's ramped-up economic fifth generation hybrid war on China.
How China saved millions of people dying from coronavirus
China acted extremely quickly and very proactively and with transparency and saved millions of people dying from the coronavirus outbreak, says Dennis Etler.

Likewise, the severity of the outbreak in Iran suggests that the Americans and/or their partners the Israelis, who often play a leading role in these kinds of extreme events, may very well have been in this and they may have deliberately attacked Iran.
Now it's spreading worldwide, presumably because the people behind this simply were so reckless that they either didn't take into consideration the likelihood of this kind of blowback, which is always there with any use of bio-weapons, or perhaps they figured they could use the worldwide economic crisis for their own ends. But this is of course still a hypothesis and there's lots of circumstantial evidence for this. I wrote a piece about this at the Unz Review. But whether or not it's the case, we know that one of the greatest threats to humanity is the ongoing development of biological weapons, especially ethnic-specific—or the makers intend them to be ethnic-specific—biological weapons, but then they can mutate and hit other ethnicities as well. There has been all sorts of research on this.
The United States has been using biological weapons regularly for the past 50 years. It dropped hundreds of thousands of germ bombs with cholera and plague on Pyongyang alone during the Korean War, and hundreds of thousands or even millions elsewhere all over China and Korea. And, and this is explained in the book This Must Be the Place[: How the U.S. Waged Germ Warfare in the Korean War and Denied It Ever Since] by Dave Chaddock.
51F6gdA7lzL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The US also attacked its own Congress in 2001. We now know that the anthrax attacks came from within the US biological weapons community, and it was presumably part of the September 11 anthrax false flag operation as Dr. Graham McQueen has explained in his book, the 2001 Anthrax Deception.
So there is a wakeup call here. The US has biowarfare labs all over the world surrounding Russia in places like Georgia, Armenia and elsewhere. These labs need to be shut down. The world treaty banning biological weapons has a loophole. It says you can work on so-called defensive weapons but not offensive weapons. Well, there's no difference. And then the black operators can use the so-called defensive weapons as offensive weapons, and they are. This needs to end.
So we need to put some teeth in that biological warfare treaty, get huge inspections, international control over this issue, shut down all bio-warfare research labs and everybody else remotely close to that field. That's the only way we're going to save the world from not only this pandemic, but vastly worse ones that are upcoming very soon in the future if we don't act now.
US biological warfare against China could lead to World War III
The US biological warfare against China could set off an escalation that could lead to World War III, American scholar Dr. Kevin Barrett says.

Kevin Barrett is an American author, journalist and radio host with a Ph.D. in Islamic and Arabic Studies.

Source. Press TV.

You can also get this article from the following link:

US has to shut down biowarfare labs to save the world from pandemics

Sijawahi jua kwanini Waislamu wana chuki na Marekani

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Aliyeandika hii article sio Muislam mkuu,please read between the lines.Na mimi pia sio Muislam,but I hate the American government because of its' evil behaviour. Please note that I do not hate Americans, because there are very good Americans out there.

This guy is right...!!! Tuweke dini pembeni naombeni mkipata muda msome case ya polio nayo ilikuwa hivihivi kama corona, walivyoona imewarudia wao ndipo waliangaika kutafuta chanjo!! Nayo pia inasababishwa na Virus

Tatizo ni kwamba wengi mko nauelewa mdogo kutokana na hizi taarifa kufichwa ila inasikitisha sana kwasababu mambo yakienda mrama tunaumia wote

A desperate democrat or an islamic fundamentalist, however he prefers to stay in the US than to relocate to the countries he exalts. Very hypocritical indeed.
This is an unproven and illogical comment.Rather than hating people who speakout about the evil America,you better advice your government to sought out its' immense problems at home.America is a scourge to humanity.

This guy is right...!!! Tuweke dini pembeni naombeni mkipata muda msome case ya polio nayo ilikuwa hivihivi kama corona, walivyoona imewarudia wao ndipo waliangaika kutafuta chanjo!! Nayo pia inasababishwa na Virus

Tatizo ni kwamba wengi mko nauelewa mdogo kutokana na hizi taarifa kufichwa ila inasikitisha sana kwasababu mambo yakienda mrama tunaumia wote

Watu wengi wapo very ignorant about the evil activities of underground societies. It's only recently that people started to understand for example how evil Freemasons are,and whether they even exisist.Watu wengi wanadhani the turmoil we see in the World today is due to natural phenomenon. Very sad.Laiti watu wengi wangejua kwamba matatizo yetu mengi yanasababishwa na wao including COVID-19,labda wanadamu wangetengeneza alliance against them.Hata hivyo kwa mahali walipofikia na agenda yao ya enslavement and total domination,tusubiri our dead end,there is nothing we can do,it's simply too late.COVI-19 is simply one of the marches towards that.

Tutengeneze na sisi tuwapelekee mbona simpo tuuu kama wao wametengeneza na sisi tuwafanyie kama hatuwezi basi tutulie tuli kelele zetu hazisaidii kitu

samsung s10

Friday, 20 March 2020 7:23 PM [ Last Update: Friday, 20 March 2020 9:10 PM ]

By Kevin Barrett

The coronavirus is spreading here in the United States in an alarming fashion and the government is now moving into crisis mode. Nearly 15,000 people have been tested positive as of today, Friday, and it's increasing exponentially. So the question becomes what went wrong? The US had plenty of warning on this. The Chinese figured out it was a problem back in January. And at that point, measures could have been taken that would have kept the problem very, very small. And that didn't happen.
I think we can look at this from a couple of different standpoints. The first, of course, is that the US leadership is completely incompetent and reckless. And from the incompetence standpoint, clearly, Trump has been completely at a loss trying to politicize this thing and blame China without taking the kinds of measures that would protect the American people.
The US healthcare system is a world class joke. We're the only advanced industrial country that doesn't have some form of universal health coverage. So nobody in the United States except for a handful of rich and very well insured people is in a position to easily go and get a coronavirus test. And there aren't any test kits. For some reason, despite the problem being evident in January, no test kits were made for the United States. And so the United States is basically last in the world in responding to this.
So that's one aspect of the problem. But the other aspect, which is completely blacked out and censored from the corporate-controlled mainstream media here in the West, is that this crisis is a lesson to the entire world that we need to address the problem of biological weapons. This may or may not be a deliberate biological weapon attack; it may or may not be an accidental release of a biological weapon. There are strong arguments for both possibilities. And I think the arguments for it being a deliberate release as an attack on China by the United States to try to use this hybrid fifth generation warfare and economic warfare to prevent China from overtaking the United States as the world's leading power -- previous similar attacks on China using SARS and bird flu and so on and so forth have been ongoing for years, and when SARS was used against China by the United States, it didn't spread from China -- and it's very likely that the same people who did that once again hit China with this COVID-19 virus, as part of Trump's ramped-up economic fifth generation hybrid war on China.
China acted extremely quickly and very proactively and with transparency and saved millions of people dying from the coronavirus outbreak, says Dennis Etler.

Likewise, the severity of the outbreak in Iran suggests that the Americans and/or their partners the Israelis, who often play a leading role in these kinds of extreme events, may very well have been in this and they may have deliberately attacked Iran.
Now it's spreading worldwide, presumably because the people behind this simply were so reckless that they either didn't take into consideration the likelihood of this kind of blowback, which is always there with any use of bio-weapons, or perhaps they figured they could use the worldwide economic crisis for their own ends. But this is of course still a hypothesis and there's lots of circumstantial evidence for this. I wrote a piece about this at the Unz Review. But whether or not it's the case, we know that one of the greatest threats to humanity is the ongoing development of biological weapons, especially ethnic-specific—or the makers intend them to be ethnic-specific—biological weapons, but then they can mutate and hit other ethnicities as well. There has been all sorts of research on this.
The United States has been using biological weapons regularly for the past 50 years. It dropped hundreds of thousands of germ bombs with cholera and plague on Pyongyang alone during the Korean War, and hundreds of thousands or even millions elsewhere all over China and Korea. And, and this is explained in the book This Must Be the Place[: How the U.S. Waged Germ Warfare in the Korean War and Denied It Ever Since] by Dave Chaddock.
51F6gdA7lzL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The US also attacked its own Congress in 2001. We now know that the anthrax attacks came from within the US biological weapons community, and it was presumably part of the September 11 anthrax false flag operation as Dr. Graham McQueen has explained in his book, the 2001 Anthrax Deception.
So there is a wakeup call here. The US has biowarfare labs all over the world surrounding Russia in places like Georgia, Armenia and elsewhere. These labs need to be shut down. The world treaty banning biological weapons has a loophole. It says you can work on so-called defensive weapons but not offensive weapons. Well, there's no difference. And then the black operators can use the so-called defensive weapons as offensive weapons, and they are. This needs to end.
So we need to put some teeth in that biological warfare treaty, get huge inspections, international control over this issue, shut down all bio-warfare research labs and everybody else remotely close to that field. That's the only way we're going to save the world from not only this pandemic, but vastly worse ones that are upcoming very soon in the future if we don't act now.
The US biological warfare against China could set off an escalation that could lead to World War III, American scholar Dr. Kevin Barrett says.

Kevin Barrett is an American author, journalist and radio host with a Ph.D. in Islamic and Arabic Studies.

Source. Press TV.

You can also get this article from the following link:

US has to shut down biowarfare labs to save the world from pandemics
Strange

Tutengeneze na sisi tuwapelekee mbona simpo tuuu kama wao wametengeneza na sisi tuwafanyie kama hatuwezi basi tutulie tuli kelele zetu hazisaidii kitu

samsung s10
Unazijua bio weapons? Sisi labda tuanze kutengeneza. Gobore. Kisha mabomu ya petroli. Tukimaliza tujaribu kuunda SMG kisha tuelekeze nguvu kwenye kifaru. Hapo miaka 100 itakatika.

I assume COVID-19 is a bio-weapon. Well, that's the way it is. It has to be that way...

I mean, let's face it; tell me honestly, who in this world wants to be replaced that easily?!? (From any position, authority, etc.) Remember when Jesus was born? Guess what... when Herod knew that the said new born would replace him as a King, he became furious. The Bible says; "Herod was furious when he realized that the wise men had outwitted him. He sent soldiers to kill all the boys in and around Bethlehem who were two years old and under, based on the wise men’s report of the star’s first appearance." Now you can imagine how sweet the throne is... once you sit on there you won't let go easily, even if it means killing the whole world.

So, I don't expect the US to just sit there while watching China replacing it as the most economic powerful country. That... is a 'future impossible tense'. China and the world would be stupid to think it is easy to flop the US. It is called ECONOMIC WAR-FARE for a reason. In a war any weapon can be used as long as it guarantees the user to win the war. I don't support all these but I know they have to be this way. You can do nothing about it than either becoming more powerful and winning the war or joining the powerful. Even China could do the same if it could be the world's most economic powerful country, just to undermine the upcoming threats.

So, I prefer to watch this saga from a neutral angle.... Infact, I really enjoy the show and hey look... it has just started!!!

I assume COVID-19 is a bio-weapon. Well, that's the way it is. It has to be that way...

I mean, let's face it; tell me honestly, who in this world wants to be replaced that easily?!? (From any position, authority, etc.) Remember when Jesus was born? Guess what... when Herod knew that the said new born would replace him as a King, he became furious. The Bible says; "Herod was furious when he realized that the wise men had outwitted him. He sent soldiers to kill all the boys in and around Bethlehem who were two years old and under, based on the wise men’s report of the star’s first appearance." Now you can imagine how sweet the throne is... once you sit on there you won't let go easily, even if it means killing the whole world.

So, I don't expect the US to just sit there while watching China replacing it as the most economic powerful country. That... is a 'future impossible tense'. China and the world would be stupid to think it is easy to flop the US. It is called ECONOMIC WAR-FARE for a reason. In a war any weapon can be used as long as it guarantees the user to win the war. I don't support all these but I know they have to be this way. You can do nothing about it than either becoming more powerful and winning the war or joining the powerful. Even China could do the same if it could be the world's most economic powerful country, just to undermine the upcoming threats.

So, I prefer to watch this saga from a neutral angle.... Infact, I really enjoy the show and hey look... it has just started!!!
Yes,this tells it all.It is blunt,straightforward and uncouth.I have never seen anything like it.So you kill other people simply for economic gain and for purposes of dominating them?Yes,you have proved what we have always thought and suspected:America is owned by Satan and a tool Satan uses to terrorize,torture,brutalize and exterminate humans.

Yes,we have seen it in Japan,Vietnam,Nicaragua,the Balkans,Libya,Syria,Iraq,Yemen etc.etc.Okay,let them do it,they will also die after all.You only leave once.After all they have always said, "the end justifies the means."

Back
Top Bottom