The US Supreme court Rejects Pro-Trump Lawmaker’s Bid to Overturn the Pa. Election and Doesn’t Bother to Comment

"Citizen Of Hell " I highly doubt your brains if you believe Biden can be the President of the US with his acute dementia.I also highly doubt your brains if you believe the mainstream media has the mandate to announce the winner of any presidential election in America,a mandate only reserved for the Electoral College.
Okay let's bet...if Biden wins You will agree that you don't have a brain
If Trump wins I will declare I dont have a brain.
-few days are left

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Okay let's bet...if Biden wins You will agree that you don't have a brain
If Trump wins I will declare I dont have a brain.
-few days are left

Come on Citizen,we do not have to bet,a person with brains knows that if the Deep State is on your side, you are likely to win,because they have all the media,money and even Babylonian Occult powers!

a person with brains knows that if the Deep State is on your side, [color= #Ff0000]you are likely to win,[/color]because they have all the media,money and even Babylonian Occult powers!

"I highly doubt your brains if you believe Biden can be the President of the US with his acute dementia.[color= #Ff0000]I also highly doubt your brains if you believe the mainstream media has the mandate to announce the winner of any presidential election in America[/color],a mandate only reserved for the Electoral College.

Make up your damn mind

I highly doubt this

Yes, I concur, the guy is definitely bonkers...I wonder if he ever knows whether he is coming or going. Everything I have said since I started this thread has proved true while everything these dudes have alleged has been proven wrong yet not once, I repeat, not once have they accepted they were wrong! How does one argue with these dudes!

52 frivolous lawsuits have been thrown out by the courts and this coming Monday presidential electors will be counted. The one thing Donald Trump did state while mimicking firing a gun and that has stood the test of time was this, " I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters." How very true!

Yaani we jamaa huwa unajionesha kama una brain ila maandishi yako empty kabisa! Umesoma hiyo ruling? Hawajaikataa hiyo kesi per se. Ila kwa sasa wamesema Texas and the co hawana standing judicially. Elewa maana yake.
Though there remains active litigation in courts wherein the Trump campaign and its allies are seeking to decertify results in many of the same battleground states, the Supreme Court’s refusal to even hear the Texas case represents a comprehensive rebuke of theories of widespread voter fraud or illegal changes to state election law that cost Trump the election.

Alito & Thomas said they would have heard the case (they have a belief that SCOTUS must hear all cases brought in this manner). But: they said they would not have granted "other relief." Meaning, they wouldn't have prevented the Electoral College process from moving forward.

Trump had high hopes for the case, calling it the one everyone has been waiting for and the big one that would deliver him a second term in the White House. Rick Hasen, an election-law expert at the University of California, Irvine, called it possibly the dumbest case I’ve ever seen filed on an emergency basis at the Supreme Court.

How do you announce a cabinet without being announced a winner by the Electoral College Mag?The mainstream media does not have the mandate to announce a winner of a Presidential election,they should wait,why the hurry.This shows clearly that the win is premeditated.

And Mag do not ever tell me again that people are dying of C-19,there is no such disease as C-19,people are dying of underlying causes.

Every disease in America is now called C-19,so the hike is expected.After all the RT-PCR used to identify the fake C-19 virus should not have been used to identify the virus in the first place,because the manufacturer had categorically said so.So you use an inappropriate tool for a fake virus,what do you expect.The result is fake positives!

Furthermore,the so called C-19 virus has not even been isolated and so has not been proved to adhere to Kocks' Postulates.This proves that C-19 is not a disease.The C-19 is infact the cheat of the millenia.Come on Mag,cheat fools,not me, I am a very informed guy.
Hii imeprove huzijui siasa za marekani na umeanza kushabikia mwaka huu, marekani rais akishinda anaanda cabinet yake kabla hajaapishwa, akiapishwa kazi inaanza, trump 2016 naye alifanya hivyo unfortunately haya yote huyajui pole

Hii imeprove huzijui siasa za marekani na umeanza kushabikia mwaka huu, marekani rais akishinda anaanda cabinet yake kabla hajaapishwa, akiapishwa kazi inaanza, trump 2016 naye alifanya hivyo unfortunately haya yote huyajui pole
Achana na huyo areafiftyone, hajui chochote!

Sheria unazozungumzia wewe ni laws of the jungle,I am sorry.

Sawa unataka kuniambia the mainstream media miaka yote inatangaza winner wa election before the Electoral College?Mkuu usifanye misnormers kuwa normal.Sheria ni kwamba umeshinda kwa kutangazwa mshindi,ndio unaanza kuunda serikali,usiposhinda?Acheni kushabikia mambo ya ajabu.Hata Wamarekani wenyewe wanamshangaa Biden.

Sawa unataka kuniambia the mainstream media miaka yote inatangaza winner wa election before the Electoral College?Mkuu usifanye misnormers kuwa normal.Sheria ni kwamba umeshinda kwa kutangazwa mshindi,ndio unaanza kuunda serikali,usiposhinda?Acheni kushabikia mambo ya ajabu.Hata Wamarekani wenyewe wanamshangaa Biden.
Ndio mbona ni kawaida Trump, Obama, bush, walitangazwa na mainstream media kwamba wameshinda ndo maana nikakuambia umeanza kufuatilia uchaguzi wa marekani mwaka huu

Sheria ni kwamba umeshinda kwa kutangazwa mshindi, ndio unaanza kuunda serikali,usiposhinda?
Unaongelea Marekani au unaongelea Tanzania? You are so dumb dude! Je unaijua Presidential Transition Act of 1963 na masharti yake na inaanza kutumika lini?

There is a big problem in this election controversy. The diagnosis is here:

A wise man once said: "If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion or political leaning to the point that truth and justice become secondary considerations, your education is useless. Your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments, you are a lability to mankind." Dr. Chuba Okadigbo.
Trump lost fair and square but he is lying. Lying has been is mo.

I have no problem with the ruling. But the case wasn't only about injuctive relief only. The media paints it to look so. So yet relief was denied but the case itself is pending. They may end up hearing it or tossing it but that's not yet done. That's a fact fake media tries to twist.

Well some US election 101. Voters do not choose the president. When election integrity isn't at question they do vote to award electors to a candidate. Then electors sit to vote to do the actual selection of the president. Their vote is then sent to the Congress for finalization. If passed, the candidate then becomes the President Elect.

In case of election integrity being in question like this one, few things might happen according to USC. One might file litigation showing that there were illegal votes or other fraudulent activities that swung the election. If the court finds that to be true it might order the election authorities to toss out those votes which may endup changing the election results. If the election integrity is so tainted to the point that's unredeemable the SC may decide to send it in the Congress where the house votes for the President and Senate votes for VP.

Another thing that can happen in case of fraudulent election, the USC empowers State legislators to send electors of their choice to the college.

Well too much to write but you can see MSM are lying covering up and misleading and many who don't know USC get misled.

The election isn't over yet and court decisions can result in changes or no changes to status quo. By the way, did you hear that Texas and 10 states are suing PA, MI, WI and GA? USSC have ordered defendants to respond by Thursday. That alone should make you think beyond what MSM feeds you!
The Texas thing was the most ridiculous preposterous farrago. How can one state interfere in the laws and elections of another. Did you see what the Supreme Court did to that? Friend, the election was fair. Face it.

Back
Top Bottom