The US Supreme court Rejects Pro-Trump Lawmaker’s Bid to Overturn the Pa. Election and Doesn’t Bother to Comment

Unaongelea Marekani au unaongelea Tanzania? You are so dumb dude! Je unaijua Presidential Transition Act of 1963 na masharti yake na inaanza kutumika lini?
Mag,umeisoma hiyo legislation au umekurupuka tu.Mgombea urais yeyote anaweza kutumia provisions za hiyo legislation, including funds,kama tu imeonekana kwamba ni clear winner.Kwa case ya uchaguzi wa Marekani mwaka huu,hakuna clear winner so far, kwa kuwa case ziko mahakamani,kwa hiyo Biden is going against the legislation.Acha ku-force mambo.Kinacho onekana kwa Biden team ni mchecheto tu.

Unaongelea Marekani au unaongelea Tanzania? You are so dumb dude! Je unaijua Presidential Transition Act of 1963 na masharti yake na inaanza kutumika lini?
Mag nilishazungumza huko nyuma kwamba America is at a tipping point.Biden,his team and his supporters:the deep state must know, that Americans will not tolerate their country being taken over by the Deep State a.k.a.dark forces,they will fight back.Americans are outraged and extremely angry.

Please read the following message,and see what Americans intend to do!

The American people will now arrest all the traitors who are complicit in stealing the election.​

Posted on December 12, 2020 by State of the Nation
FacebookTwitterPinterestRedditEmail

Submitted by Anonymous​

We the American people don’t care what the SCOTUS or anyone else says.
We won the election and Donald J. Trump is our President for at least the coming four years.
We are more than 90 million Americans who choose Donald J Trump as our president, more than double as much as those misled who voted for the criminal Chinese agent Joe Biden.
Of the more than 90 million Trump supporters many are armed and know how to use guns; many millions are veterans who are armed and have military training.
We are the President’s constitutional militia and together with the President, the police and the military we will NEVER, EVER allow the election to be stolen from us. We will all together defend our nation against enemies, foreign and domestic.
The SCOTUS has shown its face, and it is the face of a traitor, a domestic enemy, a corrupt agent of a foreign enemy. They are enemy combatants and what do we do with enemy combatants?
They made a huge mistake and are basically already gone. All of them, who committed treason against our Republic, it is not only the right but the duty of every patriot to make a citizen’s arrest of these despicable traitors.
We, the American people, who voted for President Trump, together with the President’s administration, the police and the military represent an overwhelmingly powerful majority and the traitors are few, maybe not much more than 10,000 individuals on top or even less.
We have the numbers, we have the power, we have the weapons. It is an easy task for us to arrest all the traitors, dead or alive and seize all the corporations who are complicit in this coup against the American Republic, against us, the American people.
We are declaring all these traitors, who own and run Google, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, Fox, Apple, Microsoft, New York Times, Washington Post as well as Democrat and Republican politicians, governors, mayors, congressmen etc who are complicit in this treason against our Republic under citizen’s arrest and order them to give themselves in to nearest police station within 24 hours. If not, they will be hunted down and captured, dead or alive.
Bill Gates must be immediately arrested and his foundation, as well as Rockefeller Foundation, Ford Foundation and others, who are complicit in the COVID-19 hoax, seized. All Level 4 labs must be closed.
It should be VERY CLEAR TO THE ELECTORS THAT IF THEY ELECT THE CRIMINAL JOE BIDEN ON MONDAY DEC 14 AGAINST THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, THEY ARE BASICALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS COUP.
The American people will arrest them as traitors and save our republic.

Hii hapa 👇statement ya Congress jana tarehe 12/12/2020 kuhusu swala hili.

CONGRESS has issued an official statement THAT NO PRESIDENT IS CURRENTLY ELECTED ! — GA​

Posted on December 12, 2020 by State of the Nation
FacebookTwitterPinterestRedditEmail

PRESS RELEASE

COMMITTEE ON OVERSIGHT AND REFORM​

2105 Rayburn House Office Building​

Washington,DC 20515​

Phone: (202) 225-5074 Fax: (202) 225-3974​

HICE, COMER COMMEND GSA ADMINISTRATOR FOR ADHERING TO THE LAW AMID THREATS OF VIOLENCE

Criticize Democrats for Continuing to Ignore Election Irregularities
WASHINGTON—Today, the Subcommittee on Government Operations held a hearing about the presidential transition of power. In his opening statement, Subcommittee Ranking Member Jody Hice (R-Ga.) outlined the historic precedent for determining an apparent president-elect and criticized Democrats and others for the abhorrent treatment of General Services Administrator Emily Murphy as she followed the law in making a determination.
Subcommittee Ranking Member Hice and Full Committee Ranking Member Comer clarified that the Biden transition team was in no way hindered by the General Services Administration’s (GSA) adherence to the law and historic precedent. Both ranking members also called for the ambiguity of the Presidential Transition Act to be fixed.
Ranking Member Comer (R-Ky.) echoed Hice’s comments and voiced his appreciation for Administrator Murphy’s commitment to the law while she, her family, and her staff were threatened. Both Hice and Comer voiced sincere concerns regarding the irregularities of the presidential election, which Democrats have thus far failed to acknowledge or investigate.
The remarks as prepared for delivery are below.
Subcommittee on Government Operations Ranking Member Hice:
Thank you, Chairman Connolly, for calling this hearing regarding the ongoing presidential transition.
This year’s transition highlights a number of significant shortcomings in the governing statute for transitions.
At present, it is ultimately a judgement call by the GSA administrator as to when a victor is “apparent” and to “ascertain” the winner before providing post-election funds and services.
That is just about as nebulous as you can get.
As I made clear in a letter to GSA on November 13, even the drafters of the Presidential Transition Act contemplated that an ascertainment should not be made if the results were uncertain and unapparent, which was the case in this year’s election.
With no guidance or clarity, GSA looked to the precedent set under the Clinton Administration in 2000 when it waited until the December 12 decision in Bush v. Gore to make an ascertainment.
Looking for some element of official action before ascertaining a winner—which ultimately came when key states certified their election results—was an acceptable course of action given the ambiguities I mentioned earlier.
I encouraged GSA to do what they were supposed to—to follow the law—not react to the vitriol being spewed by the political left, enabled as they are by the mainstream media, which has become nothing more than their propaganda arm.
This led to threats of violence against Administrator Murphy and her staff and is shameful behavior by all involved.
To those who shriek about the Trump campaign exercising its right to contest results in court, I say this is bold talk from a group that for four years has refused to acknowledge the legitimacy of President Trump’s victory and presidency.
This includes the actual collusion between the Obama administration, Clinton campaign, the FBI and even a Russian agent to fabricate a false narrative of collusion against the Trump campaign.
Not to mention a kangaroo court of an impeachment trial.
And, as to claims of a damaged and inadequate transition, Joe Biden himself provides an answer: “I think we’re going to not be so far behind the curve as we thought we might be in the past. There’s a lot of immediate discussion, and I must say that the outreach has been sincere.”
Moreover, GSA has been working on the transition for over a year and provided the Biden campaign resources as early as September, back when Democrats were campaigning on promises to defund the police and implement the Green New Deal.
It is not true that the less than three weeks that GSA waited somehow put our national security at risk or delayed distribution of a COVID-19 vaccine. The truth is Joe Biden had pre-election resources made available to him and plans for a COVID-19 vaccine distribution are well underway.
And, like George W. Bush in 2000, nothing prevented Joe Biden from vetting and selecting the individuals he intends to nominate for key positions during those three weeks and even before the election.
The Trump administration should be applauded for their endeavors both pre- and post-election.
What I am concerned about are my constituents who don’t have confidence in whether their vote actually counted.
I am concerned Democrats have completely ignored the question of election irregularities and have done exactly nothing to investigate them.
Ranking Member Comer:
Thank you, Chairman Connolly, and for all the witnesses appearing here today.
I’d like to thank Ranking Member Hice for his leadership in this area, particularly the letter he sent to the GSA administrator advising her about the requirements of the Presidential Transition Act, and encouraging her to stand strong and follow the law in the face of great opposition.
We should all be thankful for public servants like GSA Administrator Emily Murphy who follow the law, even as she was vilified in the media and received thousands of threats against herself, her staff, and even her pets.
Government officials take an oath to uphold the Constitution and the laws passed through our government, and her adherence to the Presidential Transition Act as written should be commended, not lamented.
The Act provides no clear guidelines for how the GSA administrator should proceed when elections are contested, and this is something that needs to be fixed.
I suspect Democrats will attempt to portray the three weeks that passed between the election and ascertainment as incredibly detrimental to a Biden administration—a ready excuse for anything that goes wrong.
But ,the real work of transition—choosing and vetting a team—begins well before the election and doesn’t have anything to do with GSA.
And, indeed, Joe Biden himself and people close to him have said the transition “has been fairly smooth…”
Vaccine distribution plans have been coming along, although, if memory serves, some Democrat governors aren’t that eager about a vaccine developed under President Trump.
As for access to the President’s intelligence briefing book, it might have made the country safer having a three-week delay given the ties of the State and DNI nominees to China.
I will end by echoing Ranking Member Hice’s concerns; concerns shared by my constituents: that widespread voting irregularities and even reports of outright fraud may have disenfranchised their votes.
So, I would echo his call for this Committee to hold hearings to examine this election to ensure that our constituents can be confident that their vote counts.
___
Hice, Comer Commend GSA Administrator for Adhering to the Law Amid Threats of Violence - United States House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform

I have no problem with the ruling. But the case wasn't only about injuctive relief only. The media paints it to look so. So yet relief was denied but the case itself is pending. They may end up hearing it or tossing it but that's not yet done. That's a fact fake media tries to twist.

The election isn't over yet and court decisions can result in changes or no changes to status quo. By the way, did you hear that Texas and 10 states are suing PA, MI, WI and GA? USSC have ordered defendants to respond by Thursday. That alone should make you think beyond what MSM feeds you!

Asante sana Stephano.Ila bahati mbaya ni kwamba watakapo stuka,it will be too late,the game will be over.
Sijui kwa nini watu hawajiulizi kwa nini the Democrats are using so much energy to steal the election.Kweli usichokijua ni usiku wa giza.

OK let's see how your obvious turns out. Constitution contains no Safe Habour day. Take time to educate yourself on that. Litigations are ongoing and now 17 more states have just join Texas lawsuit. Hope those 17 AG doesn't know about Safe Harbor, so they?
Only constitutional limit is the Jan 20.
It's not over Bob, the fat lady have not sung yet!

Yaani we jamaa huwa unajionesha kama una brain ila maandishi yako empty kabisa! Umesoma hiyo ruling? Hawajaikataa hiyo kesi per se. Ila kwa sasa wamesema Texas and the co hawana standing judicially. Elewa maana yake.
Kuna kesi zimefunguliwa na watu wenye legal standing. Subiri kidogo majibu yaja.
Kuna mengi yanaendelea ambayo yanaweza kushangaza wengi wenye upeo kama wako. Ila kwa sasa huwezi kuyaona wala kuyaelewa. Ni Biden baby 😂😂😂😂

Just so that a blind can see:

Pay attention! We made emergency filings in #SupremeCourt tonight for #Georgia & #Michigan. Will be filing #Arizona #Wisconsin shortly. These cases raise constitutional issues and prove massive #fraud.
Our plaintiffs have #standing
#WeThePeople will not allow #rigged elections
- Sidney Powell

Kama unadhani the game is over unajidanganya Mag,the game is not over,listen to Lt.General Mike Flynn 👇,the battle is raging!
Tomorrow, Monday 14th, 2020, and since Election Day on November 3, all 50 states and the District of Columbia have certified their votes and named slates of electors, who will meet to formally cast their ballots for President and Vice President -- the next step in the process of finalizing Biden's victory.

I rest my case...

cc: Stefano Mtangoo, areafiftyone, dong yi

Tomorrow, Monday 14th, 2020, and since Election Day on November 3, all 50 states and the District of Columbia have certified their votes and named slates of electors, who will meet to formally cast their ballots for President and Vice President -- the next step in the process of finalizing Biden's victory.

I rest my case...

Then there's 6th January and finally 20th January. Let's meet there if God wishes as we witness the Sworning of President Elect. I don't gamble to put a name. I know why. I will not explain. I enjoin you resting my case.

Have a good day!

Kuna vitu watu watakuja vielewa baadabya uchaguzi kwisha. Kwa sasa acha tupige kimya kwanza. BTW YouTube wamekuja na sera ya kuondoa video zote zinazotilia mashaka uchaguzi.

Mwenye akili timamu lazima ajiulize mbona haya makampuni yanatumia nguvu sana kuzuia habari? Aanajaribu kuficha nini?

Anyway hope watu wameona ile CCTV footage ya Dems wamewafukuza Mawakala wa Republican halafu wakaanza kuhesabu kura feki toka kwenye mabegi, na kura zile zile wanahesabu karibu mara tatu.

Funny fact 🤣
Kafuatilie uchaguzi wa 2016 namna social media zilivyotumiwa na kundi LA Trump kulaghai, hafu tafuta makala ta America' great divide utawaona akina Steven Banon na watu kibao waliokuwa na Trump namna wanavyosimulia walivyokuwa wanapindisha story ili washinde, Trump alijikaanga kuwafukuza akina Jeff Session, Banon na wengine ambao ndo walifanya akafika ikuluhaamini kama kashindwa, Majimbo mengi walitunga sheria ya kuzuia kuhesabu mail ballot hadi Sikh ya uchaguzi kwahiyo malalamiko ya Trump hayana kichwa wala miguu, kama Mwanasheria mkuu anasema hakukuwa na wizi iweje Trump hakubali?

Why is it that the racist Proud Boys are the champions of the Trump victory story?
Why is it that Trump's veiled racist pronouncements always find resonance among racists?

Why is it that the racist Proud Boys are the champions of the Trump victory story?
Why is it that Trump's veiled racist pronouncements always find resonance among racists?
There must be consequences for those 126 members of congress who have committed what amounts to sedition and treason for fear of how a bunch of fascist supporters will take Trump's defeat at the ballot...14th Amendment refers.

The seditious house members.jpg

14th Amendement.jpg

I rest my case...

Mag come on,what is difficult to understand,I am not saying Biden will not be the next President of the US,he can well be,but he will not be a legitimate President,because he has been "selected" by the Deep State so that he can advance their agenda,not "elected" by the American people.

I rest my case...

Poleni sana, endeleeni kuishi kwenye dunia ya kusadikika. What you guys are wishing for the US will not happen and more so not because of this con man holding office right now.

While the Trump and the GOP circus is going on The Electoral College prepares to hand Trump the loss he refuses to accept.

The 538 electors who make up the Electoral College are gathering today in all 50 states and the District of Columbia to formally cast their votes for president. As Electoral College meetings take place across the country today Monday, electors in 10 states have already cast their votes by noon EST.

Michigan's GOP House speaker: If I switched electors, "we'd lose our country forever"

Michigan’s Republican Speaker of the House said the state will not change electors to give President Trump the win, despite the vote, because doing so would “bring mutually assured destruction for every future election in regards to the Electoral College.”
In a statement, Lee Chatfield said “I fear we’d lose our country forever” should the Republicans switch the slate of electors.
“I fought hard for President Trump. Nobody wanted him to win more than me. I think he’s done an incredible job. But I love our republic, too. I can’t fathom risking our norms, traditions and institutions to pass a resolution retroactively changing the electors for Trump, simply because some think there may have been enough widespread fraud to give him the win," he continued.

Poleni sana, endeleeni kuishi kwenye dunia ya kusadikika. What you guys are wishing for the US will not happen and more so not because of this con man holding office right now.

While the Trump and the GOP circus is going on The Electoral College prepares to hand Trump the loss he refuses to accept.

The 538 electors who make up the Electoral College are gathering today in all 50 states and the District of Columbia to formally cast their votes for president. As Electoral College meetings take place across the country today Monday, electors in 10 states have already cast their votes by noon EST.

Michigan's GOP House speaker: If I switched electors, "we'd lose our country forever"

Michigan’s Republican Speaker of the House said the state will not change electors to give President Trump the win, despite the vote, because doing so would “bring mutually assured destruction for every future election in regards to the Electoral College.”
In a statement, Lee Chatfield said “I fear we’d lose our country forever” should the Republicans switch the slate of electors.
Boss una matatizo gani lakini? Hiyo ni mahakama ilitoa order ifanyike investigation kuona kama voter fraud ni uhalisia au ni dhahania. Hiyo ni preliminary report ya wataalam waliopewa hizo voting machine wazifanyie uchunguzi. Sasa umerukia kwenye Trump, GOP blah blah. Inahusikaje na huo uchunguzi wa kitaalam?

Au ndio umekuwa CNN, Twitter na FB version 2.0 ambao wakisikia viter fraud wanasala?

Calm down, soma report ya wataalam halafu shirikisha ubongo wako. Na bado SC ya Wisconsin imetoa ruling mbili leo mojawapo ikionyesha wafanyakazi wa uchaguzi walifanya fraud kwenye absentee ballots kwa kuenenda kinyume na sheria.

Tunza hayo mapovu kwa matumizi Bora halafu soma hiyo report na ruling kwa kushirikisha ubongo na sio moyo. Then jiongezee ufahamu.

Ni hilo tu. Point zangu zote nilishazisema sina jipya. Haya ni matukio tu tunahabarishana...

Boss una matatizo gani lakini? Calm down, soma report ya wataalam halafu shirikisha ubongo wako.
Tunza hayo mapovu kwa matumizi Bora halafu soma hiyo report na ruling kwa kushirikisha ubongo na sio moyo. Then jiongezee ufahamu.
Really? The pot calling the kettle black? No, you calm down Stefano Mtangoo...if you do believe what's in those reports, you need to really really calm down.

Meanwhile the count continues...

1607974008826.png

Mag,I for one wishes America well.The problem however is that under Biden, America will fall into the hands of the dark forces and I believe so will the World.I do not want this to happen,and I believe so do you.Why you would like Biden to win this election is a misery,but I strongly believe it is out of ignorance.Let me tell you this Mag,if Biden wins,America will have been taken over by the dark forces,and this will be the end of America as we know it.This will also be the end of the World as we know it.Infact we will have started as humanity a journey to total enslavement and domination.Do you really like this scenario?

Mag,I for one wishes America well.The problem however is that under Biden, America will fall into the hands of the dark forces and I believe so will the World.I do not want this to happen,and I believe so do you.Why you would like Biden to win this election is a misery,but I strongly believe it is out of ignorance.Let me tell you this Mag,if Biden wins,America will have been taken over by the dark forces,and this will be the end of America as we know it.This will also be the end of the World as we know it.Infact we will have started as humanity a journey to total enslavement and domination.Do you really like this scenario?
Maumivu huanza pole pole... areafiftyone wahi kwa daktari.

Kura zaendelea kuhesabiwa...
1607977122514.png

1607985110549.png

Counting of electoral votes continues...

1607985303443.png

Breaking News: Biden Wins Electoral College to Cement Victory and Rebuff Trump!

Joe Biden officially clinched the presidency after the Electoral College confirmed his victory today, capping a tumultuous period sparked by Donald Trump’s refusal to acknowledge he lost with the help of Republicans willing to support his unsubstantiated claims.

The 55 votes from California electors put Biden over the 270 needed to win. Electors in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia cast their ballots for president and vice president in time-honored constitutional ceremonies that took on new importance after Trump insisted without evidence that the election was “rigged.”

2 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom