The US Supreme court Rejects Pro-Trump Lawmaker’s Bid to Overturn the Pa. Election and Doesn’t Bother to Comment

Mimi sina sababu ya kukutukana kama wewe unavyofanya.Ila nasemaa,Pennsylvania ni state moja tu.Citizen the election is not over yet,tusubiri.

Ila hata kama Biden akishinda kwa Deep State kumuibia kuraa,it does not make him a good President,bado.atabaki kuwa stooge wa NWO and a threat to humanity.
Mihadarati ni hatari sana kwa afya ya akili.

Stefano Mtangoo, let's get one thing straight...there is no fraudulent election, there are frivoulous lawsuits which are being thrown out by you know who? Judges...majority of whom are conservative judges. No credible evidence has been presented before any court so far. 50 frivolous lawsuits and almost all thrown out by conservative judges.

Oh dear, hear this, "No candidate has ever won both Florida and Ohio and lost. I won them both, by a lot!", conman Donald Trump. Well, for one that is a lie and two even if were true, is this evidence? Anyway in 1960, Richard Nixon won Florida and Ohio — and lost to JFK. Well that's Donald Trump the liar-in-chief!

Come on wake up dude, the election is over! Georgia was a Red State, The Governor of Georgia is a Republican who voted for Donald Trump, The State Secretary and overseer of elections in Georgia is a Republican and a Trump supporter, The Attorney General of Georgia is a Republican who voted for Trump. The majority in the Georgia Supreme Court are Republicans...are all these officials being fed by MSM?

Incidentally ever heard of safe harbor day? Please Google it...

So you believe the main stream media which is fully owned and controlled by the Deep State and who control Biden and are the staffers of fake ballots?Mag,the election is not over yet.We however know what the Deep State will do incase they loose the election, they will stage a coup and remove Trump from the White House by force.Yes, this is what they will do.And if they come to that,what will befall America is history.America is at a tipping point.

So you believe the main stream media which is fully owned and controlled by the Deep State and who control Biden and are the staffers of fake ballots?Mag,the election is not over yet.We however know what the Deep State will do incase they loose the election, they will stage a coup and remove Trump from the White House by force.Yes, this is what they will do.And if they come to that,what will befall America is history.America is at a tipping point.
You guys...are you for real? Hivi mnakula maharage ya wapi? Than argue with your lot, I’d rather argue with a dining room table.

Right now conman Drumpf is nowhere near the WH dudes, he is at Mar-a-Lago spending the millions he ripped off his minions!

The election is over and that sore loser wont be coming back to WH so there! Kama mnampenda Trump mkanywe naye chai lakini Urais asahau!

Kalaghabaho!

• Nzuri
Reactions: BAK
You guys...are you for real? Hivi mnakula maharage ya wapi? Than argue with your lot, I’d rather argue with a dining tabale.

Right now conman Drumpf is nowhere near the WH dudes, he is at Mar-a-Lago spending the millions he ripped off his minions!

The election is over and that sore loser wont be coming back to WH so there! Kama mnampenda Trump mkanywe naye chai lakini Urais asahau!

Kalaghabaho!
Simpendi Trump,I like what he stands for,a free World where humanity will dictate it's destiny,not under slavery and domination.

You guys...are you for real? Hivi mnakula maharage ya wapi? Than argue with your lot, I’d rather argue with a dining tabale.

Kalaghabaho!
bahati mbaya sana, sijawahi kuona comment yako positive kumhusu trump........ tokea uchaguzi wa 2016 umekua in denial of his presidency kama ilivyo kwa msm na dems wengi!

kwahiyo, ni ngumu sana kuamini source ya info zako sio biased kama ulivyo wewe na wale wenzako huwa mna'chat kule GT,,,,,, (ajabu zaidi mnatumia lugha za kitoto sana in relation to trump...... sijui ni ugonjwa?)

btw, the election is over and dems won by whatever means!

N.B/..... upunguze ujinga wa kujiona wewe ni mjuaji au mmarekani zaidi kuliko mamilion ya wamarekani (almost 75m) waliompa kura zao trump, usijione kama una ifahamu zaidi amerika kuliko waishio huko!

2016 he won getting less than 64m votes, this time inaonekana umaarufu wake umeongezeka kwa more than 10m votes, licha ya constant negative coverage by msm in the last 4 years,.....

hata biden mwenyewe alitambua kwamba he got the job done, thats why focus yake kwenye kampeni haikua kuhusu sera (mostly) bali haiba, he painted himself as a nice guy while trump a bad one (thats what made him-biden 'win').........

kwahiyo, jipe muda kujifunza upande wa pili wa shilingi, maana ukiandikacho kule gt na wenzao ni upuuzi mwingine wa cnn mnaolishwa, huna tofauti na kina polepole

bahati mbaya sana, sijawahi kuona comment yako positive kumhusu trump........ tokea uchaguzi wa 2016 umekua in denial of his presidency kama ilivyo kwa msm na dems wengi!

kwahiyo, ni ngumu sana kuamini source ya info zako sio biased kama ulivyo wewe na wale wenzako huwa mna'chat kule GT,,,,,, (ajabu zaidi mnatumia lugha za kitoto sana in relation to trump...... sijui ni ugonjwa?)

btw, the election is over and dems won by whatever means!

N.B/..... upunguze ujinga wa kujiona wewe ni mjuaji au mmarekani zaidi kuliko mamilion ya wamarekani (almost 75m) waliompa kura zao trump, usijione kama una ifahamu zaidi amerika kuliko waishio huko!

2016 he won getting less than 64m votes, this time inaonekana umaarufu wake umeongezeka kwa more than 10m votes, licha ya constant negative coverage by msm in the last 4 years,.....

hata biden mwenyewe alitambua kwamba he got the job done, thats why focus yake kwenye kampeni haikua kuhusu sera (mostly) bali haiba, he painted himself as a nice guy while trump a bad one (thats what made him-biden 'win').........

kwahiyo, jipe muda kujifunza upande wa pili wa shilingi, maana ukiandikacho kule gt na wenzao ni upuuzi mwingine wa cnn mnaolishwa, huna tofauti na kina polepole
I hate wannabe dictators wherever they may be and whatever their skin colour. dong yi, may be you also believe that deep state in the US is comprised of people like the Obamas, immigrants and asylum seekers whose children were ripped off the backs of their mothers and put in cages? If you believe that, you can believe anything!

When you talk of two sides, you sound so childish and stupid...which two sides? Evil vs Good? Authoritarianism vs Democracy? Lies vs Truth? Stupidity vs Wisdom? Hate vs Love? Cruelty vs Empathy? Come on idiot, grow up! Adolf Hitler would envy Trump for having fans like you!

In 2016 Trump got 64 million votes and lost by 3 miliion, in 2020 he got 74 million and lost by almost 7 million...do you know what this means mathematically? Let me give it to you in simple terms...Of the extra 30 million voters who turned up, Trump got 10m while his opponent got 20m. Well, numbers dont lie!

Oops, why am I even wasting my time telling you all this? You wouldn't recognise any fact even if it hit you in the face, goodbye!

Simpendi Trump,I like what he stands for,a free World where humanity will dictate it's destiny,not under slavery and domination.
You have your facts upside down dude or are they alternative facts? Trump does not stand for a free world where humanity dictates its destiny, no never...on the contrary Trump wants to dictate the destiny of humanity. Have you noticed how he treats people who oppose him? Yes, Trump enjoys dominating people and will degrade and demean anybody who dares not to see things his way...he is basically a bully.

You have your facts upside down dude or are they alternative facts? Trump does not stand for a free world where humanity dictates its destiny, no never...on the contrary Trump wants to dictate the destiny of humanity. Have you noticed how he treats people who oppose him? Yes, Trump enjoys dominating people and will degrade and demean anybody who dares not to see things his way...he is basically a bully.
Tusiandike na mate,tumsubiri Biden.Time will tell what he really stands for.Only remember my remarks.

Tusiandike na mate,tumsubiri Biden.Time will tell what he really stands for.Only remember my remarks.
What did Donald Trump stand for? Here's what...

golf and covid.jpg

The worst America ever had!​

Hayo umeyatoa kwenye mainstream media,which is all fake news.Tusubiri tusiandike na mate.
@arefiftyone, you have a brain, please try using it!

As we await these theatrics to play out, sore loser Donald Trump has today lost yet again a Wisconsin lawsuit seeking to disqualify more than 221,000 ballots and overturn his loss to Democrat Joe Biden in the battleground state.

Meanwhile over 3,000 Americans are dying of COVID-19 everyday!

And President-Elect Joe Biden right now is continuing to announce and introduce his cabinet picks! Kweli wajinga ndio waliwao!

@arefiftyone, you have a brain, please try using it!

As we await these theatrics to play out, sore loser Donald Trump has today lost yet again a Wisconsin lawsuit seeking to disqualify more than 221,000 ballots and overturn his loss to Democrat Joe Biden in the battleground state.

Meanwhile over 3,000 Americans are dying of COVID-19 everyday!

And President-Elect Joe Biden right now is continuing to announce and introduce his cabinet picks! Kweli wajinga ndio waliwao!
How do you announce a cabinet without being announced a winner by the Electoral College Mag?The mainstream media does not have the mandate to announce a winner of a Presidential election,they should wait,why the hurry.This shows clearly that the win is premeditated.

And Mag do not ever tell me again that people are dying of C-19,there is no such disease as C-19,people are dying of underlying causes.

Every disease in America is now called C-19,so the hike is expected.After all the RT-PCR used to identify the fake C-19 virus should not have been used to identify the virus in the first place,because the manufacturer had categorically said so.So you use an inappropriate tool for a fake virus,what do you expect.The result is fake positives!

Furthermore,the so called C-19 virus has not even been isolated and so has not been proved to adhere to Kocks' Postulates.This proves that C-19 is not a disease.The C-19 is infact the cheat of the millenia.Come on Mag,cheat fools,not me, I am a very informed guy.

Trump is not fighting for his life Mag,he is fighting for Americans and humanity.Biden is not even fighting for the Deep State,the Deep State is fighting for its' agenda:human enslavement and domination.So what is going on in America currently,is a war between evil and good.It is extremely terrifying and
trying time for America and the World.

Finally,come on Mag, Biden has extreme Dementia, how possibly could have Americans endorsed him as their President,are they all that stupid?I don't think so,there is a hidden hand.Americans aren't all that stupid as I have already said.
I am sorry, I may have to put you on my ignore list but before that, this I must ask; are you okay? Have you been drinking? Whatever it is please seek help! Urgently too!

I am sorry, I may have to put you on my ignore list but before that, this I must ask; are you okay? Have you been drinking? Whatever it is please seek help! Urgently too!
Mag I do not get a single penny by not putting me in your ignore list,go ahead.But may be I should first ask you if you have been heavily drinking by endorsing Biden who has extreme Dimentia!Ha,ha,haaaaaa... !

Just so that a blind can see:

Pay attention! We made emergency filings in #SupremeCourt tonight for #Georgia & #Michigan. Will be filing #Arizona #Wisconsin shortly. These cases raise constitutional issues and prove massive #fraud.
Our plaintiffs have #standing
#WeThePeople will not allow #rigged elections
- Sidney Powell

This is what Trump stands for👇.

The battle is fierce and intense,but will be won.Come on Mag,come back to your senses.The battle is between Donald Trump and the evil forces,not between Trump and Biden

I highly doubt this

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
"Citizen Of Hell " I highly doubt your brains if you believe Biden can be the President of the US with his acute dementia.I also highly doubt your brains if you believe the mainstream media has the mandate to announce the winner of any presidential election in America,a mandate only reserved for the Electoral College.

Back
Top Bottom