The truth about what every man wants in a Woman

When it's about having fun, i let my heart lead the way. But when it's about commitments, then it's time for the brains to take over. Sometimes, what you like may not be good for you!

Since I agreed to the assignment to write on this topic, I have been contemplating whether or not to speak the truth. Mind made up, I promise to speak the truth… so help me God.

I have been a man for a great number of years, and been married for 7 of those years, and this right here is the truth. The picture below is a pictorial example of what every man wants in a woman. If she can cook and clean, has her own money, is docile, good in bed, plays video games and loves football (or whatever sports he watches), answers her calls, is never late and never complains about his relationship with other women then she is PERFECT!

f23ec6774d434eb2abe20312ab54776d

The lecture should end here and I should advice all women hoping to get married to aspire to be this perfect woman.

Then again I remember that we don’t always get what we want but we do settle for what we need, and that is what God gave Adam in Genesis 2: 20-23 (NKJV) - A helper comparable to him. This is what every man needs.

Ladies, this right here is the part where self-preparation for marriage comes in. Are you in a mental, physical and/or spiritual position to be a helper? What kind of man are you prepared to help? What kind of man are you comparable to?

If you are serious about getting married, then you “package” yourself along the lines of what you hope to attract. This is the long and short of the marriage issue.

Now comes the issue of being a helper to a man. You truly cannot help a man who isn’t busy with something, you cannot help somebody do nothing. So you have to watch the type of men you allow into your life, are they propelled by their wants or their needs. That’s how you know if a man is serious about getting married or just wasting your time.

I could regale you with stories of how Ruth prepared herself for Boaz or how Esther made herself available for the King’s attention and how Abigail helped David but I trust you already get the point and you are already on the path of self-introspection asking yourself what you really want for yourself, what you are offering because that is the key to what men would eventually want from you.

This is the Truth.

Author's note: The cover picture is of Tanzanian model, Sanchi.
Sina uhakika kama nimeuelewa huu uzi, i better holf my comment

2 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom