The story is worrying and it is hard news. Scientists say a more contagious mutant strain has been sweeping globe

I would wisely recommend upigaji nyungu as a best protective measure against whatever version of this virus.
Yes it is acceptable locally regarding that all we need a fresh health! Any weapon can be used during the war but on using it, you should be aware on the side effects of each.

Hiyo siku imeshafika, ndiyo siku ambayo Magufuli amehamua kuhoji mchakato wa upimaji COVID-19 na namna ya kushughulika nayo kwenye mambo ya social distancing. I never said he is right on the measures he has taken to curb the novel virus but he chose to use his methods.

Mind you , emancipation of mental slavery begins with you, only you.
I have decided to free my mind, I can't say the same about you but the choice is yours.
Lets wait and see, our aim is to have a fresh health.

20200507_094312_rmscr-1.jpg
20200506_224405_rmscr-1.jpg

Researchers in Hong Kong say that COVID-19 infection via the eyes is a greater risk because this strain is stronger than previous coronaviruses - but hand hygiene rather than protective eyewear still remains paramount.

Dr. Michael Chan, Associate Professor at Hong Kong University's School of Public Health told Euronews that COVID-19 is stronger than earlier coronaviruses like SARS.

Using tissue samples in their laboratory, the team established the greater risk of the virus infecting via the eye:

“We compared the new coronavirus with the SARS coronavirus in 2003. We found that the new coronavirus replicates to a much higher level than SARS, suggesting that the novel coronavirus can use the eye as a crossover entry to the human body.

"So the new coronavirus has one additional point of entry (to the body) apart from the respiratory tract, using the eye as a point of entry."

mimi nilimsikia daktari mmoja waki marrkani akisema yeye yupo anadhani huu ugonjwa visa vyake si kama vinavyo ripotiwa yaani watu wanavyougua na mpaka wanavyokufa
ni kana kwamba inaaffect part nyingine na madaktari huenda wanajua hili swala au wanafanya tuu kwa maagizo kutokana na taarifa zinavyotoka pasipo kufanya utafiti wa kitabibu

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom