The Pursuit Of Extramarital Happiness

BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007
The Pursuit Of Extramarital Happiness

will_july15_145_227.jpg

Will Smith explains the rules of his open marriage.

Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, who have been married for 11 years, have permission to sleep with other people. The enduring rumour is enjoying another lap round the internet this week in light of an interview Will gave Reveal magazine. "Our perspective is, you don't avoid what's natural and you're going to be attracted to people," Will says. "And if it came down to it, then one would say to the other: 'Look, I need to have sex with somebody. Now, I'm not going to if you don't approve of it.' In our marriage vows, we didn't say 'forsaking all others.' We said 'you will never hear I did something afterwards.'" So elegant!

That might not be the most romantic line for a vow, but it seems to be working. For Will, at least. It sounds like Jada has never taken advantage of the fidelity loophole. "I don't know how I'd feel [if Jada slept with someone else]," he confesses. "But I know I would react better than if I found out about it afterwards." Will doesn't say he's taken advantage of the solemn vow to sleep around either, but considering how detailed his hypothetical scenario is, it's clearly crossed his mind once or twice or every day for the past eleven years.

Along with the occasional extra-curricular love affairs, Will and Jada have sought out advice from fallen Hollywood super couples Demi Moore and Bruce Willis and Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise to get pointers on strengthening their marriage. "With Bruce and Demi, we spent hours talking to them," Will says. "And Tom and Nicole--hours, just trying to understand what happened. I don't let a day go past that Jada doesn't feel like the Queen of the World." Jada feels like Queen Elizabeth

After countless hours of golden couple grilling, that's the big lesson? Um, ok. We're pretty sure Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman didn't break up because Nicole didn't make Tom feel special enough. Tom always feels special. That's the problem. Demi we could see needing a little more reinforcement, like "baby, you look exactly the same as you did in 1990" or "honey, your cosmetically-enhanced knees are looking so taut." At least that's a better lesson for the masses than "ask before you cheat."

BUBU ataka kusema
I'm afraid this is a ticking time bomb! However, Will and Jada deserve some congrats for theirs is one of the longest hollywood marriages. Just like Denzel Washington

Last edited by a moderator:
Raha ya penzi la wizi ni kuficha....this is goin too far.
Uku kwetu kwa wamatumbi....inakuwa ngumu sasa hii nadhalia kuiweka katika vitendo.
Marwa na ghati hawawezi kubali,koku na rutashobya ni way.

This adultery thing! Jada and Will are preempting gossips just in case! Its been around forever, and has always given us something to talk about. Most reality TV shows these days center on it, as do gossip mags. But we are far from cracking the big mystery: Why do people cheat in relationships? People know, at some level, that cheating is wrong. Yet they still do it. In troubled relationships, cheating can be an easy alternative to the burden of a break-up or the agony of divorce. It's a quick fix for the sake of the couple's or the family's integrity. Slowly adultery is becoming a defensible misdeed, which may explain why women are catching up to men in the game of infidelity."Good luck" Will and Jada on your effort to save your marriage

Tafadhalinii waungwania wenye ndoa zenu/zetu mambo haya hayawezekani huku kwetu kama BUSWELIalivyosema KWA WAMATUMBI hayawezekani.

Nimekua nikishangaa siku zote hawa wenzetu walio endelea sijui wanalichukuliaje hili swala la sex/mapenzi/cheating vyovyoteinavyo wezwa kuweka.

Sihajabu kwa mke na mume walioachana kuishi nyumba moja na mume na mke wakemwingine kwenye nyumba moja na ex wake akiishi humo humo bila ya matatizo au msuguano.
Niaambie huku kwetu kama hayo yanawezekana??
Kama haujasikia ngumi kila siku na kunyunyuziana kuliko enda shule.

Kwahiyo hiyo ya Will na Jada ni mojawapo tu ya mawazo yaliyo endelea na ndoa hizo ni nyingi sana huko kwao.
At first when i heard Will saying that 9 yrs ago i thought they were not going to any way with the marriage. look now its 11 yrs.

Being asked for permission by your lovely wife/husband that he/she would like to sleep with A or B!

That will be the last thing i can imagine.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom