The pride of Africans

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
I believe that the lessons of history are calling on the world's African peoples to unite. It is generally accepted that unity of purpose and pooling of the resources of people of African descent are the prerequisite for our social, technological, economic, and political development.

I believe Jamii Forum is formed to promote such unity, from the standpoint that we are one family. Of course, all humankind is one family. As Africans, African-Americans, or peoples of African descent from the Caribbean, we are conjoined by common distinctive historical circumstances and conditions that create the potential for deep and mutually beneficial bonds.

The African core bond that exists is a blood bond. Whatever part of the world we find ourselves at the present time, we can trace our roots to a common land and ancestry. We are a people that knows hardship. We have demonstrated to ourselves our resilience in the face of daunting challenges.

Let our unity, our celebrated cultural diversity, our cooperation and progress be the pride of Africa. God Bless Africa. God bless Jamii Forum.

Lakini tatizo waafrika wengi wanafiki na wabinafsi saaaan hasa wakiwa madarakani ndiyo maana tunaishi kwa misaada tu kwa ajiri ya maendeleo ya nchi zetu na kuendesha serikali bila hata kuona aibu wakati maliasili zetu zimekaa tu na kuliwa na wachache kwa kushirikiana na wawekezaji

What sorts of things do you think would be best to solve problems like wars, disease and poverty?

Lakini tatizo waafrika wengi wanafiki na wabinafsi saaaan hasa wakiwa madarakani ndiyo maana tunaishi kwa misaada tu kwa ajiri ya maendeleo ya nchi zetu na kuendesha serikali bila hata kuona aibu wakati maliasili zetu zimekaa tu na kuliwa na wachache kwa kushirikiana na wawekezaji

I think, Africa needs a swift change of strategy to a more sustainable one:private enterprise. Most western investors are not aware of the plentiful low-cost labor, plenty of fertile land and under-exploited potential for tourism that Africa offers. Like any other continent African has its own trouble spots. Africa's potential is as good if not better than Asia.

Back
Top Bottom