The Power of Prayer

kimatire

JF-Expert Member
Nov 27, 2008
You know one thing I heard this morning that made me realize that God really really loves us? A friend of mine just told me how God works. When praying , she said, its like you are placing an order to the Lord. Imagine you are in a restaurant with a friend. Your friend orders fish and chips but you order steak and chips(Well done). Now your friends order comes through quickly because we all know that fish and chips is quick quick compared to well done steak. Now your friends fish and chips is here and you are longing for it.........
Moral of the story.........You prayed for something from God, you wanted it well done, you wanted it well prepared but the problem now is that you cant wait for what God has prepared for you because you are longing for what God has prepared for others....Let us pray to the Lord and place our orders and our prayers will be answered at the right time.The Lord has prepared a destiny for each and every individual so WHY DON'T WE WAIT FOR OUR STEAK????
Enjoy the rest of your day GUYS.....and REMEMBER.....................wait for your steak

Amen,I got my steak tayari but am still waiting for aza steak coz evry now and zen njaa inauma tu!

Kimatire this is really wonderful. I got my steak quite quick...but He took it back :(
But I do know he's got something good cooking for me

Thanks man, a very uplifting start to my week

So good for a brand new-monday like this!
Most of us are never satisfied with what we asked God for!
Lets be patient!

Mungu wenu hawapeti watu wa HAIT? pelekeni hizi pumba kule night club please!

Mungu wenu hawapeti watu wa HAIT? pelekeni hizi pumba kule night club please!
mwenye hekima hupenda maonyo, bali mpumbavu huchukia kukosolewa,

kilichokuumiza hapo ni nini? kama huwashwi na roho ya kichawi? haiti haiti kitu gani Mungu wetu si yule mungu anayefanya mambo kwa kuamuliwa, bali ni Mungu anayejitukuza mwenyewe kwa ajili yake mwenyewe, wala si Mungu mfu, bali ni Mungu aliyehai

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom