The Novel Titled Animal Farm

Raimundo

JF-Expert Member
May 23, 2009
Guys can anyone advise me where I can get that novel, it is a very small novel but had contents which I keep on remembering as we approach to 31st October.
I read the novel some 8 years back, borrowed from someone and I was just reading it as a story.

The novel was about animals who decided to free themselves from cruel human being's leadership, fortunately they succeeded, as days went on some of the animals (I dont remamber pigs or who) were mongering for leadership and they even decided to chase one of the animals out of the village who was challenging their leadership.
Rules were changed from "Four legs good, two legs bad" to "Four legs good, two legs better" to accommodate the village saleout to human beings (the former rulers).

i need to know where i can get this book (in Dar es Salaam).

Jaribu kupitia kwa wauza vitabu na umpe hiyo tender mmoja wao. Unaweza kushangaa umeletewa hapo.

George Orwell alitunga kitabu hicho kwa kuidhamiria Urusi ya enzi za Stalin ambavyo ndiyo vituko hivo vilikuwa vinafanyika. Alipotunga kitabu hicho (1948? sina hakika) nchi za Afrika bado zilikuwa hazijapata uhuru.

Kitabu hicho kiliwahi kupigwa marufuku hapa Tanzania katika miaka ya mwisho ya sitini au mwanzo wa sabini.

Jaribu kupitia kwa wauza vitabu na umpe hiyo tender mmoja wao. Unaweza kushangaa umeletewa hapo.

George Orwell alitunga kitabu hicho kwa kuidhamiria Urusi ya enzi za Stalin ambavyo ndiyo vituko hivo vilikuwa vinafanyika. Alipotunga kitabu hicho (1948? sina hakika) nchi za Afrika bado zilikuwa hazijapata uhuru.

Kitabu hicho kiliwahi kupigwa marufuku hapa Tanzania katika miaka ya mwisho ya sitini au mwanzo wa sabini.

Hicho kitabu kilichapishwa kwa mara ya kwanza UK mwaka 1945. Habari zake kamili hizi hapa.
Animal Farm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Asanteni, ngoja nifanye makarateka ya downloads za hizo site nijikumbushe.

Back
Top Bottom