The master made me to be a Ronin

I have no one to serve, Who will teach me strength Who will teach me grace? To whom I will turn when it's time to learn to look darkness in the face? Ooh cruel gods take my life instead, For I can't face another day when my master is dead or gone. It's the darkest day and my heart is full of sorrow, all hope is lost, all joy is gone and there's no tommorow
FB_IMG_16415040409219500.jpg

Hapana kabisa mkuu
After dwelling on this realm for many months and thinking that I already prepared for that, So I too sought this shiny little precious goodlord I apprehended and held one in my hand...It was the best thing to ever had, Vinchii Prospered and It appeared like I've caught my Variant. I named that maiden my North star, yes was my north star coz was guiding and Directing my Compas throught my Journey in this sacredly Realm...I experienced the best version of myself coz my north star made me to retrieve that inner version of myself. I was at my full potential back then.

Wrong! I was wrong after sometime destiny haunted me and caught me, I tried to run to dread it, run from it,escape from it but destiny arrived all the same -Nonetheless it took all things from me including my North star and it casted me out..Banished me in the darkness to guide other to the treasurer "I shouldn't possess"

Your grace, I real miss to serve you.
Take me back on your service please let 😢😢😢😢