The last day we had good governance in Tanzania, A year ago, 5th november, 2015

Noor

Feb 5, 2012
JK, a year ago, I said a sorrowful goodbye to you as you took a bow and handed the keys of Tanzania to Magufuli……the infamous “tax master”.

On that day, I had cried and then ended up laughing out loud because in my heart, I knew that Magufuli was like other CCM members but will (not) disappoint me but all those who trusted in him…..I am still laughing out loud because Magufuli has disgraced all those who gave him a chance, just like I predicted before.

I celebrate you today, Dr. Kikwete, the Hero of Democracy in Tanzania, without your EXIT, Tanzanians wouldn’t have known what SUFFERING and SMILING is.

Without your exit, Tanzanians wouldn’t have known how UNCHANGEABLE CCM is.

Without your exit Tanzanians wouldn’t have believed that the change (Mabadiliko) agenda isn’t real.

kikweteswafi.jpg

Hon. Dr. J. M. Kikwete

Without your exit, Tanzanians wouldn’t know that Magufuli is allergic to criticism. In leadership president Magufuli is taking a swipe at the media for criticizing his government. Criticism is the best help to any government. It put spotlight on your achilles heels before the arrow is shot. It tells you where the rocks are in your leadership voyage. It tells you how to please your fellow citizens, criticism drive service delivery. Only by been the underdog can you watch out and ensure nobody eat your lunch, you are presiding over the dissolution of our economy but remember three greatest enemies is inflation, unemployment and recession. If the truth be told, you won’t be able to sit for a week.

We are heading to have a long march recession growing strong and suck family income standard of living falling like 9-11 disaster. Inflation is on auto mode, which in itself is a regressive taxation. Double taxation everywhere to raise money for government, even the financial sectors are complaining that the new tax regime instead of profit killing the growth, property market is in coma and we haven’t seen any economic policy blueprint to give hope.

A year has passed: No job space created, more jobs lost, war on corruption turned into war against his political perceived enemies. And I wonder why the president keeps giving the impression that the country isn’t broke. I think the problem is not lack of funds but lack of qualified individuals in the government. I think we should be a lot wiser now asking questions. If any politician tells you he will create jobs ask him.

1. In what sector?
  1. Tanzania will enter a recession, financial sectors are already in a “recession” (refers to CRDB, NBC and Twiga)…what sector will the politician grow to add private sector jobs…?
  1. Who will pay the salaries of the jobs the politician says will be “created”…..? No government can create a job….it’s impossible. Government can only tax and pay salaries..that is not “creation”….that is redistribution.
  1. If the politician says he will create jobs without telling you the private sector companies that will be attracted to create those jobs..then what he is really saying is your taxes will go up.
  1. So let them present economic plan that details ask questions, drill deep…don’t be fooled again! Fool me once…. shame on you,fool me twice…..shame on me.
Anyone who goes about saying “Rome was not built in a day” but expects that Tanzania will become Rome in some years without opposition parties’ contribution is a complete disgrace to his/her generation; his/her hypocrisy deserves special intervention.

Without your exit, to be honest Tanzanians wouldn’t think that the bulk of the problem is that we have lived all our lives based on reaping where we did not sow because of our individual vote.

The BITTER TRUTH about the situation the poor innocent Tanzanians thanks to Magufuli led-government has succeeded in BASTARDISING THE ECONOMY which is almost nearly dead (going down). There is no more DEMOCRACY and this democracy we have ended as soon as a STYLISH and a SHAM of MABADILIKO begin with assumed duty as president last year November 5th 2015. Tanzania will not be the same, and will never be and can never be same. For some CCM members who think that there is hope or future in Tanzania, the answers in NO! Some guys should WAKE UP FROM THEIR SLUMBER and MENTAL SLAVERY and stop DECEIVING themselves or making a fool of out of themselves any longer, Magufuli in every of his action has CLEARLY shown how he CANT MOVE US with passion as he HATE critics more that he LOVES his blinded supporters. Guess what GOD will make a way for HIS people. Mind you all NO one stays in power forever.

I just have to stop here because; there are more than 365 things your exit has revealed to us. It’s been one year of great achievements for you, multiple awards from abroad but to Tanzanians it’s been one year of MISERY and REGRET.

The most humble, loving, caring and respectful president that Tanzania have had. A civilized modern democracy of you (JK) can never be compared to the present trash, rampaging dictatorship.

One year of IMPUNITY and celebration of ARROGANCE personalities….

One year of LIES and INTIMIDATION…..

One year of CONFUSION……

GOD BLESS YOU MY HERO

Wabongo wanafiki sana
Enzi za JK mlilalamika sana ooh JK dhaifu mara nchi imejaa kujuana hakuna ajira etc
Leo kaja Magufuli miliempigia kura mshaanza kulialia
Acheni unafiki wabongo.

Nilikua mmoja wa waliokuwa wanaandika mara kadhaa kuhusu utawala wake lakini aliweka uhuru (democrasia). Ikipatikana hiyo mengine yanaweza kuwa na unafuu. Kama umesoma neno kwa neno unaweza kuelewa zaidi

Double tax everywhere,traffic polices now are collecting 'tax' as a branch of TRA. Businesses are dying due to taxes and penalties. This selfish and exploitative government does not care about ordinary people and how they suffer as long as keep as it keeps its tax collection record high

Double tax everywhere,traffic polices now are collecting 'tax' as a branch of TRA. Businesses are dying due to taxes and penalties. This selfish and exploitative government does not care about ordinary people and how they suffer as long as keep as it keeps its tax collection record high
Tafuta uraia wa nchi nyingine

Mtu anaongea kitu cha maana mijinga na mipumbavu inajibu tafuta uraia wa nchi nyingine,blinded mind.
Mtoa post unajua kinachofuata baada ya udikteta?watu watajitoa mhanga,lets wait and see.

I've no hope left with the reigning Government. I was in favor of the incumbent office bearer than his foe. In his 100 first day in the office, it was like wow !! God has given us his chosen angel. 101 plus day, everything is falling apart

Kila la Kheir Dkt Magufuli. Tulihitaji Mabadiliko kutokana na Utendaji wa Dr, JK nashukuru kwa kujitofautisha na JK iwe kwa wema au Ubaya

Mtu anaongea kitu cha maana mijinga na mipumbavu inajibu tafuta uraia wa nchi nyingine,blinded mind.
Mtoa post unajua kinachofuata baada ya udikteta?watu watajitoa mhanga,lets wait and see.
Nonsense brother
Watanzania hatujui tunachohitaji ndo maana kila anayekuja tunamlaumu na kumsifia aliyepita

Tafuta uraia wa nchi nyingine

Asante kwa kuona mkuu maana nilikosa hata jibu.Haya maumivu tuna-share wote haijalishi direct au indirect

Maisha yangu yalivyo magumu, na machungu ya kuporwa haki yangu ya kisheria ya kupandishwa daraja na mshahara, kiingereza kinanigonga. Ngoja ninywe maji kwanza kichwa kipoe.
Nitarudi kuchangia

Katika maisha tukubali kuwa kila mtu ana zake. Wengine wamekalia kusifia hata kama mfalme anaenda kuanguka mtaroni.

Wabongo wanafiki sana
Enzi za JK mlilalamika sana ooh JK dhaifu mara nchi imejaa kujuana hakuna ajira etc
Acheni unafiki wabongo.
NI KWELI KABISA. JK ALIKUWA ANAPONDWA ISIVYO KAWAIDA NA LEO WALE WALE AMBAO WALIOKUWA WANAMPONDA NDYIO WANAOMSIFIA- Serves you right

He is too dumb, i didn't bother to correct the fool..

NI KWELI KABISA. JK ALIKUWA ANAPONDWA ISIVYO KAWAIDA NA LEO WALE WALE AMBAO WALIOKUWA WANAMPONDA NDYIO WANAOMSIFIA- Serves you right
Hata kama J.K alikosea au alikua anapondwa.,.... hakufikia hatua ya kuanzshiwa mada kila mahali malalamiko,,,,, jamii forum yenywe tuu kwa siku unakuta ada si chini ya 10 kuusu j.p.m........

and pia ndo human nature,,,.same shit applies with women.,,,ukiwa nae u might treat her disrespectfully....akikuacha ndo unaanza kulialia..,

Wabongo wanafiki sana
Acheni unafiki wabongo.

"ONLY KNOW YOU LOVE HER WHEN YOU LET HER GO, ONLY KNOW YOU'VE BEEN HIGH WHEN YOU'RE FEELING LOW"

Angalau sasa tunaona tulikuwa tunamkosoa JK but all he was doing was only getting things done!! alijua bandari inapitisha vitu kwa magendo, alijua kuna wafanyakaz hewa na vinginevyo vingi but why didn't he make any decision...it's because somethings maybe unpleasant but had no negative impacts to the citizens, kama unahis ipo itaje hyo negative impact!

Nonsense brother
Watanzania hatujui tunachohitaji ndo maana kila anayekuja tunamlaumu na kumsifia aliyepita

Ok, umeshajua unachohitaji na there's no way you can get it, utaendelea ku praise utahira unaofanyika upstairs??

Nilikua mmoja wa waliokuwa wanaandika mara kadhaa kuhusu utawala wake lakini aliweka uhuru (democrasia). Ikipatikana hiyo mengine yanaweza kuwa na unafuu. Kama umesoma neno kwa neno unaweza kuelewa zaidi
We kanafiki tu na ka Uzi kako, yaaani kweli Leo jk unamuanika kuwa ni kiongozi bora bila aibu? Ni bora Mungu awaadhibu maana nyie ni sawa na masheitwani hamnaga soni kabisa,

Rushwa, ubabe wa kifedha, na ukandamizaji wa maskini, na dharau za mafisadi ( rejea vijisenti), sasa umekinga kifua kuchapisha pumba kama hzi, hahaaaa!! Ni mda tena wa kumsafisha jk tena kwa shower jelly!! Kama mzee lowasa mlivyomsafisha!!

Back
Top Bottom