The hands of time

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
Right where you are at in life, looking back if you could turn back the hands of time, what would you do differently?

Would you not have said yes to the one you have now? Is there anyone in your past that you didn't give him or her the time of day but now looking back you wish you could have at least given that person a chance and see what would happen?

Is there anyone that you wish he/ she could have approached you but they didn't? You kept on waiting and waiting until you got tired and decided to keep it moving without letting them know what's up or how you feel about them?

Or is there anyone in the past that you didn't date because they were not your type or cool enough for you to date but now you wish you could date them but it's too late. This is like they were not cool because they were either geeky looking or too booksmart/ bookworm for you and you were either too good or too cool for them - back then they were not but now they are hot - Lol. They wanted you but you thought you were above them.

I wish they could move faster than now; I just imagine myself old fellow with my grand kids kule Dabaga tunachoma zetu mahindi na viazi! Life is soo sweet!

aaah kuna jamaa alikuwa cha pombe ile mbaya anashinda tu pale ''now open'' si tunaenda yombo tunarudi jamaa yeye ankunywa tu......nilikuwa nampenda lakini hiyo tabia yake aaaaaaaaagrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh!!!

ali-disco akahamia chuo kingine bu the was still into me na nilimtolea nje nikamwambia 'so so' wewe ni cha pombe sana banasikutaki.........alikuwa king'ang'anizi but mmh.............

if the hands of time could take me back then................

I f I could change the hands of time; I would delete the hurts and bitterness of love life except...................my lovely baby boy who is a God sent gift for me.

aaah kuna jamaa alikuwa cha pombe ile mbaya anashinda tu pale ''now open'' si tunaenda yombo tunarudi jamaa yeye ankunywa tu......nilikuwa nampenda lakini hiyo tabia yake aaaaaaaaagrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh!!!

Ali-disco akahamia chuo kingine bu the was still into me na nilimtolea nje nikamwambia 'so so' wewe ni cha pombe sana banasikutaki.........alikuwa king'ang'anizi but mmh.............

If the hands of time could take me back then................

napenda sana unapokuwa open namna hii

kuhusu huyo jamaa huenda alikuwa mlevi na akafeli kwa sababu yako..
Think about it....