Elections 2010 The genie wakes up! By ADAM LUSEKELO

MWEEN

JF-Expert Member
Feb 6, 2010
WanaJF,
I thought these little facts ingenuously articulated ashumour will enlighten some of us who can not get hold of Daily news paper.
The genie wakes up! By ADAM LUSEKELO
AFTER more than 40 years of being subjected to outrageous doses of chlorophorm and other sleep inducing substances, Tanzanians are waking up from a long stupor. People, especially the youths, have decided to say that they have seen through the numerous farces and lies and they are going to do something about it.

After the elections, it seems not anymore. The people of Tanzania have said enough is enough. Basta -- as the Italians would say when they have it up to their necks. The opposition numbers going to the Legislature have doubled to more than 50.

Premier Mizengo Pinda has rightly been bounced back. I still don't know about this democracy business in the CCM, when they bar men from contesting the Speaker system. Still, I can breathe with Anne Makinda in the Bunge and not some political dinosaur as Speaker. Those ruling party MPs, who have been treating the Bunge like a well-paying and glorified guest house will have to wake up. They have been jolted to sanity after being kicked in the butt. More should be kicked out, now! The greatest victory for the majority of Tanzanians is the surprise realization -- so it can be done then?

So a government of a bunch of clowns who have been acting as demi-gods can simply be removed by a vote? Indeed -- who dares wins! The next thing is the knock-on effect. After October 31 people have realized their own power.

Historically revolutions have been festered, reared and sparked from the cities. It is in the cities where you get the glaring inequalities in society and it is in the cities where you get a radicalized populace, eager to sacrifice themselves. The changes in Bongo have started in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza, Mbeya and other urban centres. In Mbeya they have even said it is better to hire a DJ than listen to the empty crap every five years.

The genie has woken up and will never go back into the bottle. Everyone with anything upstairs knows that. Some of us have sought refuge in cynicism. It seemed hopeless. That the country is being run mostly by a bunch of con-men masquerading as men of honour? Our country has been run by mostly dishonest politicians in suits brazenly standing there and telling the people that their grinding poverty and hopelessness is, eti, progress and development?

That, having their kids sitting on floors in dusty rooms and a school comprising of one teacher is progress? All this happens while the 'smart politicians' in suits are exporting their children to decent schools in foreign countries. Tanzanians have watched with impotent anger as their country is being raped financially and nothing has happened. They have been told that their government will do something about it. Nothing.

Presently the rape of Tanzanian's forests continues and the poaching in the country's national parks is going on unabated and people who perpetrated that crime were actually seeking political office. The rule of impunity will have to end. We expect a howl of protest to nepotism and cronyism, which have been endemic in government and its promotion of numbing mediocrity.

I am sure that a Bunge with a combination of the likes of Tundu Lissu, Mheshimiwa Mnyika, Anne Kilango, Harrison Mwakyembe among others will quicken the blood of millions of well-meaning Tanzanians.

alusekelo@gmail.com
adamlusekelo.blogspot.co

WanaJF,
I thought these little facts ingenuously articulated ashumour will enlighten some of us who can not get hold of Daily news paper.
AFTER more than 40 years of being subjected to outrageous doses of chlorophorm and other sleep inducing substances, Tanzanians are waking up from a long stupor. People, especially the youths, have decided to say that they have seen through the numerous farces and lies and they are going to do something about it.

After the elections, it seems not anymore. The people of Tanzania have said enough is enough. Basta -- as the Italians would say when they have it up to their necks. The opposition numbers going to the Legislature have doubled to more than 50.

Premier Mizengo Pinda has rightly been bounced back. I still don't know about this democracy business in the CCM, when they bar men from contesting the Speaker system. Still, I can breathe with Anne Makinda in the Bunge and not some political dinosaur as Speaker. Those ruling party MPs, who have been treating the Bunge like a well-paying and glorified guest house will have to wake up. They have been jolted to sanity after being kicked in the butt. More should be kicked out, now! The greatest victory for the majority of Tanzanians is the surprise realization -- so it can be done then?

So a government of a bunch of clowns who have been acting as demi-gods can simply be removed by a vote? Indeed -- who dares wins! The next thing is the knock-on effect. After October 31 people have realized their own power.

Historically revolutions have been festered, reared and sparked from the cities. It is in the cities where you get the glaring inequalities in society and it is in the cities where you get a radicalized populace, eager to sacrifice themselves. The changes in Bongo have started in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza, Mbeya and other urban centres. In Mbeya they have even said it is better to hire a DJ than listen to the empty crap every five years.

The genie has woken up and will never go back into the bottle. Everyone with anything upstairs knows that. Some of us have sought refuge in cynicism. It seemed hopeless. That the country is being run mostly by a bunch of con-men masquerading as men of honour? Our country has been run by mostly dishonest politicians in suits brazenly standing there and telling the people that their grinding poverty and hopelessness is, eti, progress and development?

That, having their kids sitting on floors in dusty rooms and a school comprising of one teacher is progress? All this happens while the 'smart politicians' in suits are exporting their children to decent schools in foreign countries. Tanzanians have watched with impotent anger as their country is being raped financially and nothing has happened. They have been told that their government will do something about it. Nothing.

Presently the rape of Tanzanian's forests continues and the poaching in the country's national parks is going on unabated and people who perpetrated that crime were actually seeking political office. The rule of impunity will have to end. We expect a howl of protest to nepotism and cronyism, which have been endemic in government and its promotion of numbing mediocrity.

I am sure that a Bunge with a combination of the likes of Tundu Lissu, Mheshimiwa Mnyika, Anne Kilango, Harrison Mwakyembe among others will quicken the blood of millions of well-meaning Tanzanians.

alusekelo@gmail.com
adamlusekelo.blogspot.co

Thank you Adam. God Bless you.

I am just 31.

Back in my home village I have 2 lads, one 16, another 14. I hope by 2015, both will be above 18. Chadema must count they have 3 votes already.

CCM is not a hope for current ant tomorrow's Tanzania.

Haya Bwana Lusekelo tumekusikia. Tunafahamu madongo yako tangu enzi zileeeeee za Mwalimu. Ni ya kujenga siyo kubomoa.

Labda nikuulize tu humorously, jini huyo ndiye yule anayetumiwa na Yahya Hussein?

Lusekelo's rant is right in gauging the general mood, but short on details and overly biased. You get an idea of his lack of information when he says

In Mbeya they have even said it is better to hire a DJ than listen to the empty crap every five years.

I bet he doesn't understand what is the difference between a DJ and an MC. And I am not sure he understands that MR. 2 is not the first "DJ" to be elected MP, we actually had a DJ, albeit perhaps former - the distinction is unclear- running for the presidency.

Watanzaania hawajaamka bado, wameshtuka kutoka katika jinamizi tu, na bado wana mawenge ya usingizi. Tusijipongeze sana tukasahau kwamba wanaweza kurudi usingizini, especially kama upinzani utakaa kungojea uchaguzi mwingine ndio ujipange na "Operesheni Sangara' nyingine.

Watu hawajachagua hata a third of MPs kutoka upinzani tushaanza kushangilia sana ?

Please note of the theory below, cha kujiuliza tu ni what is the critical number or percentage ya watanzania wanotakiwa kuibadilisha tanzania nzima. Mimi naamini tayari tumeshaifikia., lazima chachu hii ichachue ndonge zima! CCM haina nafasi tena come 2015!

The hundredth monkey effect is a supposed phenomenon in which a learned behavior spreads instantaneously from one group of monkeys to all related monkeys once a critical number is reached. By generalization it means the instantaneous, paranormal spreading of an idea or ability to the remainder of a population once a certain portion of that population has heard of the new idea or learned the new ability.

Kwenye theory ya adoption of innovation kuna stages nne kuu:

- the innovators hawa ndiyo wa kwanza kukubali innovations mpya
- the early majority wengi wa mwanzo mwanzo kukubali
- the late majority ndiyo kundi kubwa linaingia hapo (kama ilivyo simu za mkononi kwa sasa)
- the laggards ambao ndiyo tena tufanyeje wenzetu wote wameshafuata innovation hii,

Sisi tuko wapi katika siasa za nchi yetu kwa hivi sasa?

I am delighted to learn that you are still the same old Lusekelo that used to be my hero before you were called for spiritual guidance. I have one simple request to your goodself; please implore your fellow religious leaders, not to mislead chadema by requiring it to turn the other cheek; they should be told that real power can never be given on a silver spoon.

Kwenye theory ya adoption of innovation kuna stages nne kuu:

- the innovators hawa ndiyo wa kwanza kukubali innovations mpya
- the early majority wengi wa mwanzo mwanzo kukubali
- the late majority ndiyo kundi kubwa linaingia hapo (kama ilivyo simu za mkononi kwa sasa)
- the laggards ambao ndiyo tena tufanyeje wenzetu wote wameshafuata innovation hii,

Sisi tuko wapi katika siasa za nchi yetu kwa hivi sasa?

I would say we at the second stage! "The early majority"

WanaJF,

alusekelo@gmail.com
adamlusekelo.blogspot.co

This is no doubt a good one from Lusekelo. I wish a swahili news paper could get it properly translated so that it appears on one of its pages. Especially MwahaHalisi could be the most appropriate weekly paper to carry this.
Thank you

Thank you Adam. God Bless you.

I am just 31.

Back in my home village I have 2 lads, one 16, another 14. I hope by 2015, both will be above 18. Chadema must count they have 3 votes already.

CCM is not a hope for current ant tomorrow's Tanzania.

Duh, how can you tell the future? Omba Mungu wako akusaehe, hakuna ajuaye kesho atafikwa na nini!

The changes in Bongo have started in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza, Mbeya and other urban centres. In Mbeya they have even said it is better to hire a DJ than listen to the empty crap every five years.

I love this para...

Just to add, changes zipo pia kigoma, na kilimanjaro

Ila hiyo ya DJ ni kipoko... yule jamaa ni MC na kibaya zaidi amepiga ikulu ambayo ndani wapo akina wakipesile na Apson achilia mbali mkuu wa majeshi aliyepita (jirani tu na hapo sugu alipopiga bazooka)

Haya Bwana Lusekelo tumekusikia. Tunafahamu madongo yako tangu enzi zileeeeee za Mwalimu. Ni ya kujenga siyo kubomoa.

Labda nikuulize tu humorously, jini huyo ndiye yule anayetumiwa na Yahya Hussein?

Inahitaji mtu kuwa msomaji wa vitabu. Kwa wale tuliowahi kupitia vitabu vya Alfu lela ulela au siku alfu na moja tumeelewa zaidi basis ya story ya Lusekelo kwa kuzingatia hasa ile stori ya kisa cha mvuvi na chupa yenye jini.

genie.jpg

Hawa ndo waandishi wa Habari, Bora wale wengine wangeacha kazi na tukawa na waandishi wachache wa kweli we dont need a lot of crap, just a few brilliant guys

Back
Top Bottom