The Final Showdown EL Vs JK: The Death Of Boyz2Men

You probably have a sensible point but I must admit, the language used has stretched my comprehension to the limit. But in a nutshell, this is not about defending Kikwete. It is about whether the two have fallen apart on account of what they advocate and this is the essence of Re. Kishoka's thread. But since you have misrepresented some of the facts, especially with regard to Lowassa' conduct. The guy started this more than a decade or so before Kikwete's reign. Mwalimu was the first to point a finger at him and he has since been in the lloting spree. The issue that also attracted my intervention is the feeling that Lowassa is by far a good thinker and an excellent mind who has been an asset to the President. I have no regrets to make about my position that the guy is no where near the excellency people are talking about. But even if he was, his morals would not allow him to get to the centre of the power. He is simply a disruptive influence who has no respect for right to life to his countrymen.

And so is Kikwete who gave up our mines and mining rights for a 3% royalties and brougt us IPTL! They are tied in the category of Ufisadi and so is Uzembe!

And so is Kikwete who gave up our mines and mining rights for a 3% royalties and brougt us IPTL! They are tied in the category of Ufisadi and so is Uzembe!

I cannot swear an affidavit on the veracity of this allegation. I have no comment to make.

I cannot swear an affidavit on the veracity of this allegation. I have no comment to make.

Can yuo swear an affidavit on Lowassa then? Maana jela zinamsubiri na hakuna mwenye ushahidi bali ni kudai alichosema Nyerere...

This is far from having any iota of truth. But assuming that there is absolute truth in it, we wouldn't maintain a musketeer merely because he adds some weight in the vaccum that is however non-existent. The guy is a roddent in a grain house and he has no business getting any where near it. We better have a naked but honest president than having a person who masquarades as a nationalist while his interest is in fleecing and impoverishing his fellow countrymen. We will not allow that. If CDM admire him he is theirs for picking, but only on a condition that he does not vie for any national elective position!

wooo... my gosh!! This is a 2 ton brick drop on someone's head! Must hurt...

I beg to differ with you. These kinds of investments ought to co-exist and complement each other. There is not a single country in the world that does not encourage Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) as one of the engines of growth. While local investors can be producers of raw materials for foreign investors, they at the same time serve as markets for products produced by foreign investors. Now, if Lowassa has decided to put his emphasis on local investment, he should understand that foreigners too have a role to play especially when it comes to large investments which would require huge capital or advanced technology that cannot be sourced from within. And if you caught Lowassa well, he was making reference to the reftility of land in Arusha which means that he intended that the locals should invest in agriculture. Where is the contradiciton then? There are differences of opinion which are healthy and positive.

I disagree with you. Foreign investors are thieves. They are here just for our resources and they contribute nothing to our economic growth. Look at what happening to our mineral resources and the likes.Is these resources benefiting the surrounding communities let alone the country itself? If we really need to move on, the country should empower the local investors and not relaying on foreign investors of which Rev. Masanilo's comment is right.

Toka Jakaya apewe dhamana ya kuwa rais wa Tanzania, aliligeuka taifa hili on the spot.
Hakuna Nchi inayoita wawekezaji nchini Mwake, Wawekezaje ni watafutaji, kama panafaa watakuja
wenyewe, nani aliwaita kuja kuwekeza kwenye Madini yetu, nani anyooshe mkono?

Wakati wakoloni wanakuja africa, nani aliwaita,kushadidia sera za Foreign Direct Investment,
ni ushamba wa kisomi, yeyote anayefanya hivyo anamapungufu makubwa sana ya uelewa.

Tunakiwa kuweka mazingira mazuri ya kufanya biashara, kuzalisha nk kwa maslahi ya
watanzania kwanza, tena watanzania ndio wanatakiwa wapigiwe kelele kuelezwa fursa zilizopo,
then hao wageni wakitaka kuja kusiwepo na vikwazo, acha waje.

Tunataka kuona Jakaya akifanya Semina elekezi kwa wananchi hatutaki mbwembwe na
ushabiki wa kisomi hapa

Na watanzania tunavyowapenda wasanii...tunawaita successiful people and adore them as our role models!

Not any more. In those days, these people would not be discussed the way people do at the moment. Their days are numbered and fortunately they know that!

So in the end, they parted ways! nilipoisoma hii miaka 4 baadaye, inanikumbusha enzi tulijadiliana kwa kina, umakini na kujenga hoja na si vituko vya leo!

Hii ni ya pili na ile uliomba chadema wasichukue makapi.

Back
Top Bottom