The Dutch government is ending direct budget support to TANZANIA

Buswelu

JF-Expert Member
Aug 16, 2007
The Dutch government is ending direct budget support to TANZANIA. Here is why: "Labour (opposition) MP Sjoera Dikkers regrets that the government is cutting.. ai..but agrees with decision.

“I am not a fan of direct budget support. Because I feel we support some countries that really don’t give a shit about their own people. We need to be careful on how we spend our money.” ".. do you agree with the Dutch MP?

Na hawa ndo huwa wanachangia pesa nyingi kuliko nchi yeyote katika bajeti ya kila mwaka ya TZ. Na wafanye hivyo huenda Kikwete akachekecha kichwa. Haingii akilini unatoa pesa zako halafu unaona zinaliwa na wachache huku rais anawaangalia tu. Maisha ya watu wanazidi kuwa mabaya tu kwa sababu kundi la watu wachache linainyonya nchi na rais anaangalia tu.

Wamestuka kuwa pesa wanazotoa zinaishia mifukoni mwa mafisadi!

I agree with the MP 100% we need a government that cares about its people for the aid to work. Our begging is leaking badly it doesnt matter how much u pour it in -NO IMPACT.

"I am not a fan of direct budget support. Because I feel we support some countries that really don't give a shit about their own people. We need to be careful on how we spend our money."

Absolutely...

The Dutch government is ending direct budget support to TANZANIA. Here is why: "Labour (opposition) MP Sjoera Dikkers regrets that the government is cutting.. ai..but agrees with decision.

"I am not a fan of direct budget support. Because I feel we support some countries that really don't give a shit about their own people. We need to be careful on how we spend our money." ".. do you agree with the Dutch MP?

Yes it pains!!!

Back
Top Bottom