The Dualism of Nature and the Indestructibility of the Spirit

ubongokid

JF-Expert Member
Apr 30, 2017
There exist a duality,in form that is hard to observe yet experience.It exist in both existent and non existent forms.IN this paper I am going to look at this phenomenon and its relation to the natural hegemony of the Spirit.

The Spirit exist in duality.In contrast to other natural objects,the existence of the spirit is a monolithic duality.This can be viewed and understood better by comparing it to the Magnet.

MAGNET consists of the North and South poles but no any method can isolate the two magnetic poles.In other words the two poles exist as independent but also in Union.They represent the MONOLITHIC DUALITY

Nature in a whole exist in this form.And the Spirit exists as such and as a Magnet you can not separate the two pairs of the Spirit and hence the indestructibility of the Spirit.

This is an extract from my PHD paper in which I am studying the nature and behavior of the spirit.

Come and Come all to discuss this issue together and expand our horizon

Welcome

There exist a duality,in form that is hard to observe yet experience.It exist in both existent and non existent forms.IN this paper I am going to look at this phenomenon and its relation to the natural hegemony of the Spirit.

The Spirit exist in duality.In contrast to other natural objects,the existence of the spirit is a monolithic duality.This can be viewed and understood better by comparing it to the Magnet.

MAGNET consists of the North and South poles but no any method can isolate the two magnetic poles.In other words the two poles exist as independent but also in Union.They represent the MONOLITHIC DUALITY

Nature in a whole exist in this form.And the Spirit exists as such and as a Magnet you can not separate the two pairs of the Spirit and hence the indestructibility of the Spirit.

This is an extract from my PHD paper in which I am studying the nature and behavior of the spirit.

Come and Come all to discuss this issue together and expand our horizon

Welcome
I would be happy to know the dual sides of the spirit. Your analogy of the spirit to magnetic dipoles means the spirit has two opposing sides, what are they? Are your arguments based mainly on philosophical, scientific or theological point of view?

I would be happy to know the dual sides of the spirit. Your analogy of the spirit to magnetic dipoles means the spirit has two opposing sides, what are they? Are your arguments based mainly on philosophical, scientific or theological point of view?
Good question indeed,I am still to get a clear cut answer to that and as at this level My arguments are both philosophical,scientific as well as theological if and only if these distinction are relevant in any of the aspects I am observing.
To give you some light the dipoles of the Magnet have been conventionally named North and South due to their orientation,refer to the compass for direction.In other words I need to clearly establish if a spirit is brought to rest freely, what is the conventional approach to name these two points of the spirit.

For the time being I would say the two poles of the spirit are Dynamic and Anti-Dyanamic Sides of the spirit

Good question indeed,I am still to get a clear cut answer to that and as at this level My arguments are both philosophical,scientific as well as theological if and only if these distinction are relevant in any of the aspects I am observing.
To give you some light the dipoles of the Magnet have been conventionally named North and South due to their orientation,refer to the compass for direction.In other words I need to clearly establish if a spirit is brought to rest freely, what is the conventional approach to name these two points of the spirit.

For the time being I would say the two poles of the spirit are Dynamic and Anti-Dyanamic Sides of the spirit
What do you think a spirit is: is it a form of matter? Does a spirit have parts or components?

I don’t understand what you mean by...if a spirit is brought to rest freely.

I can say for certain it is impossible for any human to know what exist beyond our physical world, God never intended for humans to have that knowledge, all this spirit stuff is just a bunch of nonsense we have created to satisfy our curious brains.

I can say for certain it is impossible for any human to know what exist beyond our physical world, God never intended for humans to have that knowledge, all this spirit stuff is just a bunch of nonsense we have created to satisfy our curious brains.
But you mentioned God and you seem to say He exists; is God a spirit or some form of matter or energy?

But you mentioned God and you seem to say He exists; is God a spirit or some form of matter or energy?
The universe is too perfect to be the result of some 'big bang' from billions of years ago as most scientist agree, it had to be design and created by someone in ways that are above our understanding, that someone for me is GOD,
take a look at our bodies and all the complex and perfect systems in them, if God had to explain to us in details how he made us and everything else i'm quite sure no one would understand, so if we hardly understand ourselves how can we understand whether God is some sort of energy or spirit?
as humans we have very powerful brains and we haven't reached a limit of how much we can explore and discover, but there is a limit, the spiritual world is above our comprehension.

You gotta be kiddin' just as your username alludes to. There's no way one can mix and match science, theology, and philosophy in any coherent Phd dissertation, unless you are doing an online degree from a lackluster unaccredited institution or an Open university degree program. Whats more: as far as anyone can tell, your English language skills and the mumbo-jumbo you write are enough to show you can't be serious in the kind of intellectually and academically demanding endeavor a PhD program entails .

You gotta be kiddin' just as your username alludes to. There's no way one can mix and match science, theology, and philosophy in any serious Phd dissertation, unless you are doing an online degree from a lackluster unaccredited institution or an Open university degree program. Whats more: as far as anyone can tell, your English language skills and the mumbo- jumbo you write are enough to show you can't be serious.
Interesting observation,Coming from you!

To my understanding spirit can neither be explained in a philosophical nor a scientific point of view.

What I can grasp from this little extract of the pihedi thesis is a mixture of nonsense imaginations drawn from a kindergaten level of thinking.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

To my understanding spirit can neither be explained in a philosophical nor a scientific point of view.

What I can grasp from this little extract of the pihedi thesis is a mixture of nonsense imaginations drawn from a kindergaten level of thinking.

Well said except the process of reasoning requires a non subjective evaluation of the phenomena.This is the basis of my simplistic approach or if I may use your words.Kindergarten level of thinking

You can actually argue about anything from any ground be it science, philosophy or theology, but your phd work has to have a clear question it wants to answer. What is that question?

You can actually argue about anything from any ground be it science, philosophy or theology, but your phd work has to have a clear question it wants to answer. What is that question?
Looks like I should add you in the Panel for my final defense.

It is difficult to find answers since all people are out of spirit, who can assist you to get clear answer?
Maybe you should associated with spiritual people. I mean witch doctors, wizards, and religious people.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom