The core reason why men are now focusing on their stuffs and no longer interested in women for marriage?

The unpaid Seller

JF-Expert Member
Oct 27, 2019
Straight on,

Because Im afraid, if am allowed to say, then very bluntly put, most women today are full of crap, lies, are manipulative, are incredibly narcissistic, unbelievably superficial, fake, fickle, materialistic to a fault, unrealistic, silly and selfish, self centred and never think of what they can bring to the table for a man- aside from sex (if even that).

Men have decided the juice is not worth the squeeze anymore. That's why. Team JF feminist squard karibuni kwa mjadala.

cariha Nakadori Rebeca 83 to yeye Mzigua90 Miss Natafuta JOANNA et el

: pay me later

Jamani SI tulishakubaliana hizi lugha tumeziacha secondary na vyuoni?Mimi niwe TU mkweli kiswahili kinanigoea nawaachia maada yenu

You need to be a man of two thing, BRUTAL HONEST AND UNAPOLOGETIC BEHAVIOR. Hypnosis on women wont take you anywhere .. Keep smashing you goals and the rest will handle it's self. I have got soccer to watch, ama lil drinker , i gamble a bit(the money i was supposed to be giving women),i read books, i work hard to get what i get no time for BS, get yourself busy man. My daily time table is occupied ,yet still i have a lot of bitches blowing my dm. Women loves guys who mind their own business. Once you're married your fucked up big time. I learned this the hard way so can you. The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why.

Kama kuoa basi tutaoa wake wawili kwenda juu lakini sio eti ukae n chakorii peke yake, mwanzo wa kutangulia kaburini
Kama wewe hutaki kukaa na chakorii pekee Yake basi na mimi sitaki kukaa na mzabzab pekeyake.

Walahi mtafika mbinguni na majeraha mengi mno🤣

Kama wewe hutaki kukaa na chakorii pekee Yake basi na mimi sitaki kukaa na mzabzab pekeyake.

Walahi mtafika mbinguni na majeraha mengi mno🤣
Haya sasa ndio maneno, yaani tukikubaliana kushare mbona dunia itakuwa paradiso.

Mie wala sina pingamizi kama unataka kwenda kuonja de libolo zingine. Furahia maisha bwana kama de libolo lingine linaweza kumwagilia moyo basi mie nani wakukuzuia

Straight on,
Because Im afraid, if am allowed to say, then very bluntly put, most women today are full of crap, lie, are manipulative, are incredibly narcissistic, unbelievably superficial, fake, fickle, materialistic to a fault, unrealistic, silly and selfish, self centred and never think of what they can bring to the table for a man- aside from sex (if even that).

Men have decided the juice is not worth the squeeze anymore. That's why. Team JF feminist squard karibuni kwa mjadala cariha Nakadori Rebeca 83 to yeye Mzigua90 Miss Natafuta JOANNA et el

: pay me later
Naona kama ulipokuwa unaandika hii ulikunja na ndita kibisa...

Haya sasa ndio maneno, yaani tukikubaliana kushare mbona dunia itakuwa paradiso.

Mie wala sina pingamizi kama unataka kwenda kuonja de libolo zingine. Furahia maisha bwana kama de libolo lingine linaweza kumwagilia moyo basi mie nani wakukuzuia
Hakyamama tena kichwa yako ni mbovu mzabzab 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom