b6c5527872bba6f8d7d0c3580c32cb46.jpg

Haya haya tujiandae na fainali Jumapili ya tarehe 25 Februari dhidi ya Manchester City. Wanafungika ila tunahitaji sana concentration ya dakika 90 ya mabeki aisee.

Kesho kuna chance kubwa tukaanza na false no 9, sioni Conte akimuanzisha Michy
Umewaza kama mimi, nimebaki najiuliza kama kadi ya Pedro haiathiri mchezo wa kesho. Kama haiathiri basi kesho nimehisi atacheza. Ataanza na kikosi cha watu wazima watupu yani mgeni atakuwa Christensen tu ninavyoona.

Benchi ndo kina Musonda, Ampadu, Barkley, Luiz, Mitchy.

Caballero naona kesho akithibitisha anastahili kupangwa mechi kadhaa za ligi.

Kama Cahill, msiyempenda, atakuwa amepona basi kesho itakuwa Cahill, Christensen na Azpi.

4880DC9600000578-0-image-a-30_1516724645380.jpg

Baada ya kutokuwa eligible kucheza mechi za Norwich na juzi kuwa unused sub mechi ya Brighton....

4880DCBA00000578-0-image-a-31_1516724647419.jpg

Huenda Barkley akatumika kesho.

4880E96B00000578-0-image-m-33_1516724653315.jpg

David Luiz naye sijui ndo itakuaje...kama dogo Christensen na captain Cahill watakuwa wazima, huenda akaanzia benchi.

4880E8C300000578-0-image-a-34_1516724666054.jpg

au acheze kati na Kante?

Sitoshangaa maana kuna maneno Conte ameyaongea kwenye press conference yake yameonesha huenda akapanga kikosi defensive sana. 3-5-2 probably.

Chelsea's probable line-up to face Arsenal

31 minutes ago The Hard Tackle

Throughout the course of the year, Conte has strayed away from using Batshuayi in big game situations. He could do the same against Arsenal. Using Hazard as a false nine has been one of the ways Conte has adjusted without Alvaro Morata. So, be on the lookout for Hazard to play up front with Pedro (returning from suspension) and Willian.

The three provide excellent pace up front and a lethal counter-attack. Conte noted the team must be prepared to let Arsenal hold the ball for a majority of the match. Therefore, these three would fit Conte’s counter-attacking plans perfectly. Much like last season, the Blues love to score on the break. If Conte turns to a false 9, expect the Blues to let Arsenal control possession, but strike a lethal blow once they turn up field.

What changes would you make?

Attachments

• ab4cd330f3844b4b8f13071d208d5737.jpg
    ab4cd330f3844b4b8f13071d208d5737.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 24
Antonio Conte: Chelsea cannot spend money like United and Man City

an hour ago The Telegraph

Antonio Conte has claimed Wednesday night's Carabao Cup semi-finalists, Chelsea and Arsenal, cannot compete with the two Manchester clubs, and are in a fight to be the best of the rest
"I think, for sure, in this moment there are two teams in this league who are ‘top’. They stay there," said Conte. "The others have to fight. To fight for a place in the Champions League. It’s not only here in England.

"These two big clubs can become seriously dangerous for other teams in the world. These two teams are very strong already and want to invest. Alexis Sanchez, only one or two clubs can pay this type of salary.

"We never were in this race [for Sanchez]. Ever. Especially because, I repeat, one of the reasons was this amount of salary."

Asked which clubs around the world could pay the kind of money United have invested in Sanchez, Conte added: "I don’t know, but, for sure, United. They have paid it. But I don’t know the other teams."

Arsenal vs Chelsea: latest team news

an hour ago Sky Sports

Morata will be missing for Chelsea with a back injury, while Fabregas has a hamstring problem.

Andreas Christensen is available to play after his head injury, while captain Gary Cahill, midfielder Danny Drinkwater and Thibaut Courtois are set to be fit for the second leg.

New signing Henrikh Mkhitaryan is cup-tied for Arsenal after appearing in the quarter-finals for his former club Manchester United against Bristol City.

Aaron Ramsey (illness) and Nacho Monreal (leg) will be given every chance to be involved but Olivier Giroud (hamstring) and Danny Welbeck (groin) will definitely miss out for Wenger's side.

Roma and Chelsea progressing in negotiations for Dzeko: optimism between the two parties

2 hours ago Gianluca Di Marzio

That's according to Sky Sports' Gianluca Di Marzio You won't find a more reliable source
"A total agreement is missing between Chelsea and Roma over the bonus for a transfer for Edin Dzeko. There are still details to sort out, but there is optimism between the two parties. Roma plays Sampdoria tomorrow, so there will be a small stop, but negotiations will restart on Thursday. It could be a decisive day for Dzeko heading towards Chelsea."

Paul Merson: 'If Edin Dzeko arrived he would be coming to be the main man'

16 minutes ago Sky Sports

That is the verdict of Sky Sports pundit Paul Merson
"I would say their main priority would be a centre-forward. Michy Batshuayi played well against Brighton but I don't think he is the answer if Alvaro Morata gets a bad injury.

"If Edin Dzeko arrived I think he would be coming to be the main man rather than just play back-up for Morata, which would also open the door for Batshuayi to leave.

"Can they get anyone else in to strengthen the squad? I'm not so sure. With the big teams I always think you need to be looking at signings who can come in and deliver over the course of 10 games and that sort of quality is difficult to find in January.

"They will need to strengthen a lot in the summer, though, if they are going to have any chance of closing the gap on Manchester City."

Would you agree with Paul?

Antonio Conte: Batshuayi won't start vs Arsenal, could leave Chelsea on loan

2 hours ago ESPN FC

Antonio Conte has indicated that Michy Batshuayi will not start for Chelsea against Arsenal in the Carabao Cup semifinal second leg on Wednesday, despite Alvaro Morata missing out due to a back injury that has left him unable to train without pain
"I don't know if this is the right time," Conte said when asked if Batshuayi would play vs. Arsenal. "I think that every player had their chance to play and to show me their value. Now I think I have to make the best decision for the team.

"Every game is different. The quality of your opponent is different. I have to make the best decision to try and exploit my players in the best way. Our job is not simple, not easy. We have to try to make the best decision every time for the team. And to try to improve our players. Sometimes we are able, sometimes we are not able. But you have to do your best to reach your target."

"If another striker arrives, then Batshuayi will go on loan," Conte said. "I think he wants to have the opportunity to play with regularity. I think this is right. If we stay with the same players from the start [of the season], it doesn't change. One player goes out, one player comes in. One player comes in, one player goes out."

Weirdest. Transfer Window. Ever.

Attachments

• 342a78484cf944e694095c492add3d3d.jpg
    342a78484cf944e694095c492add3d3d.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 8f6ee9a7bf4142e5ba6e184149b07be0.jpg
    8f6ee9a7bf4142e5ba6e184149b07be0.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 43
  • ce5c02a152fc41c1847cf1c42d9d9acc.jpg
    ce5c02a152fc41c1847cf1c42d9d9acc.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 33
Tetesi

Chelsea inatafakari kuvunja sera ya kutolipa malipo ya uhamisho kwa wachezaji wake kando na makipa walio na umri wa miaka 30, kumsajili mshambuliaji wa Bosnia Edin Dzeko, 31, kutoka Roma. Upande wa Antonio Conte huenda ukakamilisha makubaliano ya mara mbili ya Dzeko na mchezaji wa Roma Italia wa kiungo cha beki kushoto Emerson Palmieri, mwenye umri wa miaka 23, kwa thamani ya pauni milioni 44. (Telegraph)

Au Chelsea itawalipia wachezaji wote wawili pauni milioni 50. (Mirror)

Back
Top Bottom