AKE COMPLETE BOURNEMOUTH MOVE

Bournemouth have signed Chelsea defender Nathan Ake for a fee thought to be £20m

Ake, who Bournemouth say has signed for a 'club-record fee' had this to say about the move;

“I had a great time here last season so I’m really happy to be back,” said Ake.

“It’s an exciting challenge. Chelsea is a great club and I learned so much there but this is a new step and the right place for me to develop even more.

“The fans haven’t seen the best of me yet. I always set the bar high so I know there is a lot of things I still have to work on. With the help of the manager here I know I can keep improving and become a better player.”

Hili suala la ake kuuzwa halijanipendeza kabisa
Chelsea tuna academy nzuri sema tu ndio hivyo hatuwaamini wala kuwapa nafasi
Tunawauza halafu baadae tunahaha kuwarudisha tena kwa hela nyingi.
Kwa nn hata tusiige mfano kwa Spurs karubia kikosi chao chote wametoka kwenye academy yao
Man u vile vile akina rashford Lingdard
Chelsea tunabaki tu kusajili wazee akina bonnucci

Hili suala la ake kuuzwa halijanipendeza kabisa
Chelsea tuna academy nzuri sema tu ndio hivyo hatuwaamini wala kuwapa nafasi
Tunawauza halafu baadae tunahaha kuwarudisha tena kwa hela nyingi.
Kwa nn hata tusiige mfano kwa Spurs karubia kikosi chao chote wametoka kwenye academy yao
Man u vile vile akina rashford Lingdard
Chelsea tunabaki tu kusajili wazee akina bonnucci
Hao watoto hawawezi kutupa ubingwa

WATFORD INTERESTED IN CHALOBAH

Watford are interested in Chelsea midfielder Nathaniel Chalobah, according to Sky sources.

Sky Sports News HQ understands Chalobah will hold talks with Chelsea about his future next week.

Chalobah enjoyed a successful loan spell at Vicarage Road in the 2012/13 season.

CHELSEA IN TALKS TO SIGN RUDIGER

Chelsea are in talks with Roma for defender Antonio Rudiger, according to Sky in Italy.

The Blues have declined to comment on the report.
skysports-antonio-rudiger-roma-cagliari_3943986.jpg

Back
Top Bottom