The Boondocks Special Thread

Uncle Ruckus:
This is just more proof that the white man made a tragic misjudgment when he made it legal to teach n*ggers to read and write. Paint faster! Oh what? What? You call that art? Huh? Ain't no n*gger ever been good at drawing! If Michelangelo had been black, Jesus would look like George Jefferson! Keep painting!

Riley:
All I'm saying is when Xzibit brings that car back you gonna be "Bitches".

Granddad:
What did you call me?

Riley:
No, no, I mean "Bitches" like you gonna have so many bitches that's what niggas is gonna call you. No disrespect.

Huey:
No disrespect? You just called your grandfather "Bitches"!

Riley:
Yeah, but I don't mean bitches in a disrespectful way. I mean it as a general word for women.

Huey:
And you're gonna let him get away with that?

Granddad:
It's OK. Just this once.

Riley:
Granddad, I'm just sayin' you might have to change your middle name from Jebediah to Bitches. Is all I'm tryin' to say. No disrespect.

Granddad:
Hmm, Granddad "Bitches" Freeman. Hoo! Gotta nice ring to it.

Uncle Ruckus to Huey and Riley.
20210506_120509.jpg

Hii ilikua kali sana...
Gin Rummy : I always say the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Riley : What?

Gin Rummy : Simply because you don't have evidence that something does exist does not mean you have evidence of something that doesn't exist.

Gin Rummy : What country are you from?

Gin Rummy : 'What' ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in 'What'?

Gin Rummy : English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?

Riley : Yeah.

Gin Rummy : So you understand the words I'm saying to you!

Riley : Yeah.

Gin Rummy : Well, what I'm saying is that there are known knowns and that there are known unknowns. But there are also unknown unknowns; things we don't know that we don't know.

Gin Rummy : Say what again! Say what again! I dare you! I double dare you, motherfucker! Say what one more time!

While Granddad trains with Huey for a fight, Ruckus insists that he’ll be ok because the best fighters in the world are white.

“They don’t possess the strength of character to be a great fighter. That’s why all the best fighters have always been white men. Name me one great black heavyweight fighter? You can’t do it. You wanna pull Ali out your ass? Then why he didn’t go to Vietnam? Cuz he was scared. No Vietnamese never called me nigga. I called him a nigga eight times before breakfast. Want he gonna do? Jean Claude Van Dam killed a man with his butt cheek power.”

Uncle Ruckus:

People say to me 'Ruckus'. I say 'Huh, who said that?' They say 'How do I make it to White Heaven?' Well, start by askin' yourself 'How is my relationship with the white man?' Do you celebrate the white man's goodness every day? Do you stop and thank the white man for the food you eat and the clothes you wear? Huh? Well, if you don't, you goin' to Hell. Now, I want everybody who isn't white to turn to a white person and say 'Thank you'.

Tom Dubois:
[Tom puts his hand on a white man's shoulder] Thank you. Thank you so much.

Uncle Ruckus:
Well, there are those of you who say I'm a racist. There are those of you who say I'm wrong for hatin' niggas. Well, I call y'all ALL hypocrites! 'Cause each and every one of you can name ten niggas you hate right now if you had to!

Tom Dubois:
I never thought about it like that. There's Tyrone... Leon... Oh! Eddie!

Uncle Ruckus:
You don't have to admit it. That's OK. 'Cause I know you done already counted off five niggas in yo' head! You're like 'I hate that nigga Jamal! Oh, I hate Otis! I can't stand Usher!'

Tom Dubois:
Oh my God, he's right! I hate Usher, too!

Robert 'Granddad' Freeman:
What?

Tom Dubois:
He's right. I think I hate black people!

[whispering] Tom, stop being stupid!

Tom Dubois:
No, I think I hate 'em all. I don't like Puffy! I don't like Kobe! I don't like... [stands up] I don't like any of 'em!

Tom, snap out of it! Come on, we're leaving. [stands up]

Uncle Ruckus:
That's right! Somebody out there is feelin' the spirit!

Tom Dubois:
I am! I am! I feel it!

Uncle Ruckus:
If you black of skin and full of sin, come forward so I may lay my hands on you. [slaps a black man] Black be gone! [slaps black woman] Praise White Jesus! [slaps another black man] Now, I want everybody to find the nearest black man and lay hands on him. But first, make sure your hand is balled up in a fist so you can beat the black outta his soul. God smiles when you hate blackness so you beat that darkie in the name of the Almighty! Hallelujah! [the whole congregation starts beating each other. Granddad pulls Tom away from the melee] That's right! Ronald Regan said 'Beat a nigga's ass and go to Heaven.' God is good!

Now, let us pray. Lord, I have spent my whole life hatin' you for makin' me black. And now I see I must hate myself and all those like me. And cause them misery just like your servant, Ronald Reagan did. And if any of my words don't come directly from the Almighty God himself, then may I be struck by lightning right this very instant! Halle- [Ruckus is struck by lightning] AAAAHHHHHHH!

Hey mamen hii animation naikubali kinyama sema mchawi cjuh nyie mnapata wap izo series. Mwenye kujua msaada plz naikubali kinyama last time naicheck ni 2010 hv tena nlikuw nachukua kwa mwnng m1 msuremsure.
Mimi zamani nili download kutoka KickAss kabla haijafungwa au domain kubadilishwa ila nadhani ukifuatilia site za torrents zilizopo kwa sasa hutakosa.

Back
Top Bottom