The Beauty of Tanzania...(Picha)

MwanaFalsafa1

JF-Expert Member
Feb 26, 2008
All this talk about mafisadiz these days is making us forget the beautiful side of Tanzania. This is what Tanzania should be known for.

486px-Spice_Islands_%28Zanzibar_highlighted%29.svg.png

images

images

images

images

3023082.jpg

2319080.jpg

200542183436232.jpg

24441.jpg

entrance161.jpg

P1020428.JPG

tanzania1.jpg

It's time we appreciated the beauty that is found in Tanzania. We don't get much airtime in international airwaves but when they see us this is what they should be looking at.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mwanafalsafa,
Last year I travelled by bus from Dar to Arusha with a lady who had traveled by bus from Namibia, through Zambia to Tanzania. On the way she kept looking through the window and eventually she asked if we do not have deserts in Tanzania. I told her we have some dry places but not deserts as such. She sighed and said since she arrived to Tanzania she had not seen such breathtaking sights as she has witnessed from Southern Tanzania and now we were headed north. Tanzania is beautiful. We should know that and appreciate it.

Mwanafalsafa,
Last year I travelled by bus from Dar to Arusha with a lady who had traveled by bus from Namibia, through Zambia to Tanzania. On the way she kept looking through the window and eventually she asked if we do not have deserts in Tanzania. I told her we have some dry places but not deserts as such. She sighed and said since she arrived to Tanzania she had not seen such breathtaking sights as she has witnessed from Southern Tanzania and now we were headed north. Tanzania is beautiful. We should know that and appreciate it.

It's true mkuu. Tanzania is truly blesses. It's sad that we don't see all that beauty.

kwi!kwi!kwi!
na hiyo smile very original. Sasa tumtafutia Nyani Ngabu.