The 7 Signs That Shows That A Girl Likes You

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
The 7 Signs That Shows That A Girl Likes You
Sometimes a woman likes the signs that you are things she intentionally does and other times they are subconscious. Whether she means to or not, if you ask her out, she will send you pretty clear hints about how she heels about you, and what her answer would be.
Here are the 13 most important signs a girl likes you:
edaec5cebfa15b879a7e591526336581

Take , for example:

Usually, when you ask her to get a bite to eat with you, she'll smile and say for sure or absolutely.

And if she is planning something she will try to reschedule:

"Oh, I could not. I'm so sorry ...... but I would love to try something else! "Tomorrow I have plans ... but Saturday I am open!
A woman who loves you, really wants to spend her time around you.
2. She is going to tell her friends about you
I 'm going to let you in on a little secret:

Women like to talk to their girlfriends about the guy they've got a crush on.

How do you know if she's telling you about her friends?

Girls usually inform you unintentionally:
If, while you two are hanging out, she says something like, "The other day, I was telling my roommate how you had never seen Jurassic Park before.
Not even she could believe it! "Then you can be pretty sure she is more than interested in friendship.
3. When you are in a group setting, she does specific things
You'll probably hang out in a group setting when you first get to know each other. Here's how to tell if a girl is interested in you – apart from common in-person flirting signs, she 's going to:
Look frequently at you (if you two make a lot of eye contact you can tell that).
Make it a point to sit down close enough for the two of you to talk

Either are great signs that a girl likes you.

4. When you're in public, she initiates physical touch
Here two different scenarios need to be considered:

When you see her first

What does your friend do to see each other for the first time?
Wave of Awkwardness? Five Highs? Farewell hug?
If a girl likes you, she'll probably do something that breaks the intimate "touch barrier." A sincere hug is the most common way she'll do it. A sincere hug is more than the "greeting" standard hug, and may be even closer to a bear hug.

This means she feels comfortable and has no problem breaking the "touch barrier" around you.
Pay attention to the number of times she touches you when you're Hanging out.
If it's more than five times while you're together (specifically on your knee, shoulder, or arm), she breaks that "touch barrier" even further.

Physical contact is important in any relationship and it is a great sign if she is already breaking down the touch barrier.

5. Talks between The Two Of You seem strenuous
Your conversations and the amount of time you spend together appear to be effortless.
Suddenly a two-hour date turns into an eight-hour date and none of you seem to notice where the time went.

If this happens to you ... she will definitely like you.

Just don't think about it twice.

6. You start to see her side of "Dorky"
A woman who 's comfortable with and sincerely likes you 're going to start revealing things she doesn't share with the world.
This can often come in the form of an embarrassing quirk she 's got, or watching her nerd-out about her favorite book or television series.

Together, the two of you are comfortable and none of you must be someone you are not.

7. She has openly told you something personal about her life
Think of the discussions that you two are holding.
If this girl really likes you, the surface level of your conversations will not always stay. In fact these conversations can very quickly turn personal.

Not only do you know what her favorite film is, but you also know what are some of her greatest goals and dreams.
If she has no fear of revealing the more personal stuff to you, that means she trusts you. Trust is not something which is given freely or easily with women.
Please share this article and drop your comment thanks.

Sisi wa kwa ras simba tuna comment wap? i.
Bro tafuta hela achana na kutafuta sign, we sio kiziwi, Kwamba unatumia paralanguage

Back
Top Bottom