The 2019 NBA Playoffs

It ain't o'er til' it's o'ver! #strengthinnumbers...that's the Dubs! Not many, am sorry to say, seem to realize what a great basketball team the Golden State Warriors is!

Who knows!
Maybe the splash bros will be at their peaks again to never give a damn about klaws' form.
Time will tell don..

Time is the luxury we Raptors (The Haters) don't have.

We'll just kill it at your home. So that you do the good goodbye to the Mighty Oracle Arena.

Time is the luxury we Raptors (The Haters) don't have.
We'll just kill it at your home. So that you do the good goodbye to the Mighty Oracle Arena.
Some things have to be learn't the hard way...if you don't believe me just ask Harden and if you cant find him ask his teammate Paul. The slaughter took place right inside their home court without KD, yeah that's the Warriors #strengthinnumbers! Sijui kama uliziona sura za wana Toronto waliojua fika kuwa wanalibeba kombe leo!

Some things have to be learnt the hard way...if you don't believe me just ask Harden and if you cant find him ask his teammate Paul. The slaughter took place right inside their home court without KD, yeah that's the Warriors #strengthinnumbers!

The farewell party at Oracle Arena will go hand in hand with Toronto Raptors Championship celebrations.

I, The Chairman of Haters would like to assure my mates that this is our year.

I, The Chairman of Haters would like to assure my mates that this is our year.
I happen to know the Chairman and it ain't ya dude! Ha ha haaa...laughing my way to the championship!

On another note, Warriors walipata FT 14 tu huku Raptors wakipewa 27 lakini ukisoma comments zenu humu ni kama vile FT ndizo ziliwapa ushindi Warriors! Curry, kwa mfano hayumo hata katika orodha ya top 50 wanaopewa FT nyingi per game. Uzuri wake au ubaya wake kwa wapinzani wake ni kwamba ukimpa FT wewe hesabu tu basket!

Kwaherini, tutaonana Alhamisi Oracle Oakland. Eti Pierce alichukua kabisa selfie Oakland kama kumbukumbu akijua Raptors hawakanyagi tena huko! Yaani kuna watu, we acha tu...mimi nawaangalia tu wanavyohangaika na The Dubbs. Najua nawachoma kweli kweli waleeee...ha ha haaa!

Jamani nachangamsha tu jukwaa, sina makuu!😂🤣!

I happen to know the Chairman and it ain't ya dude! Ha ha haaa...laughing my way to the championship!

On another note, Warriors walipata FT 14 tu huku Raptors wakipewa 27 lakini ukisoma comments zenu humu ni kama vile FT ndizo ziliwapa ushindi Warriors! Curry, kwa mfano hayumo hata katika orodha ya top 50 wanaopewa FT nyingi per game. Uzuri wake au ubaya wake kwa wapinzani wake ni kwamba ukimpa FT wewe hesabu tu basket!

Kwaherini, tutaonana Alhamisi Oracle Oakland. Eti Pierce alichukua kabisa selfie Oakland kama kumbukumbu akijua Raptors hawakanyagi tena huko! Yaani kuna watu, we acha tu...mimi nawaangalia tu wanavyohangaika na The Dubbs. Najua nawachoma kweli kweli waleeee...ha ha haaa!

Jamani nachangamsha tu jukwaa, sina makuu!😂🤣!

Oakland tunakuja mkuu.

Pierce hana prediction anayopatia.