The 2019 NBA Playoffs

My only surprise in the last four teams in the conference finals is Blazers. I did not expect them to be in. Let’s wait and see how far they could go to challenge GSW for a seat in 2019 NBA Finals. My prediction Bucks in 6 and GSW in 5 😜

My only surprise in the last four teams in the conference finals is Blazers. I did not expect them to be in. Let’s wait and see how far they could go to challenge GSW for a seat in 2019 NBA Finals. My prediction Bucks in 6 and GSW in 5 😜

Listening to Damme, looks like it is an experiment that gone well. I think they have surpassed their own expectations.

Especially when thinking of the fact that their third best player is on the sideline.

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
Do you know when he’ll be available?

Listening to Damme, looks like it was an experiment that gone well. I think they have surpassed their own expectations.

Especially when thinking of the fact that their third best player is on the sideline.

Kina kashasha ngoja tuelekee kwenye football huku ni pachachu maana toka nizaliwe Mcheza basket ninayemjua ni Michael Jordan pekee, sasa hawa kina Curry mwee endeleeni wenyew wajameni.

Kama kawaida tumeichukua Game 1 hawa blazers sioni kama watatusumbua sana naona kama walaini mno

Curry and klay walikuwa moto .

Kwa wale ambao wanataka kuicheki hii series freshs download app ya mobdro toka playstore tafuta Chanel ya sky sport main event ili mradi use na bando LA kutosha

Mi playoff zote nacheki hapo

Kama kawaida tumeichukua Game 1 hawa blazers sioni kama watatusumbua sana naona kama walaini mno

Kwa wale ambao wanataka kuicheki hii series freshs download app ya mobdro toka playstore tafuta Chanel ya sky sport main event ili mradi use na bando LA kutosha

Kama McCollum na Lilard Drops A Minimum of 35 point in upcoming games, it'ill probably be Warriors in 4

Mdogo wake Curry hawakuwapa wenzake siri za bro wake?? How he is playing ... weakness and all that!!

Nawatabiria GSW kuwa Sweep Blazers. For sure.
Mliowashuhudia jana ndio Warriors original bila KD wala Boogie wakiongozwa na Splash brothers, Draymond, Iguodala, Shawn na Bogut akichombeza kidogo. Kwa mbali nauona ule ufagio ukifanya kazi yake...

warriors-jpg.1098386