The 2019 NBA Playoffs

That was a hell of a shot and I didn’t expect it to go in as I was ready to watch OT. Kahwi is a very good player unfortunately he won’t sign with Raptors next season.

Kawhi Hit a shot from the corner over Joel Embiid.Something I never experienced before, Game 7, a game winning shot

Man! Embiid was in tears like a kid.

Kuna time nilikuwa naangalia sana interviews za Embiid, nilihisi kwamba he thinks he is the best Center if not Player in the league, and he has always talking like it is easy to win a chip.

Now, this should be a learning ground to him, he needs to stop talking and deliver on the court.

With this act, he will respect the game.

Without any doubt Mkuu DC.

Kuna time nilikuwa naangalia sana interviews za Embiid, nilihisi kwamba he thinks he is the best Center if not Player in the league, and he has always talking like it is easy to win a chip.

Now, this should be a learning ground to him, he needs to stop talking and deliver on the court.

With this act, he will respect the game.

I don’t know Mkuu, maybe he has few specific teams he would like to play for and Toronto is not one of them. There are rumours that he’ll sign with the Lakers or Clippers.
Ila Kawhi Leo Kamlaza Embiid Na Viatu

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
This the type of shit from Kawhi that’ll be remembered for yrs. what a great performance from kawhi ever

• Thanks
Dude, any1 who plays basketball dreams of hitting a buzer beater in game 7. This is legit and I'm surprised that it's the first.
This dudes knew what he was witnessing.
IMG_20190513_162402.jpeg

• Thanks