Thanks GOD

Si unaona? You drink ili uondoe mastress ya them women, siyo?

Ukinywa kabla ya kuwaona wanawake....wote wanakuwa warembo....So? beer comes first!!!!!
women are making my HAPPINESS!....they make me engage an ''OVADRAIV'' gear in my bike.....vruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum mpaka JJ

women are making my HAPPINESS!....they make me engage an ''OVADRAIV'' gear in my bike.....vruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum mpaka JJ

I am deeply in LOVE.......!a serious LOVE with ALCOHOL(serengeti za VUGU VUGU)

I am deeply in LOVE.......!a serious LOVE with ALCOHOL(serengeti za VUGU VUGU)
I am increasing megawatts za UMEME wa TANESCO by serving WATER..!i am serving WATER by drinking IMPORTED/LOCAL STRONG ALCOHOLS...(VODKA/VALUU za uvuguvugu)

So in ascending order: Beer, women, soccer au beer, soccer, women.

U are right in some existance but u forgotten other critical drwaback beside!Women -great risk of HIV+AIDSBeer-direct hampering ur brain, mental capacity, lose control,and other run bankruptcy!!To this below you correct to 100%Footbal,vollebal,joging,tennis etc-Well to make ur body and health fit!The rest is void to hell!

Non of the above/3 mentioned "happiness" things. Thank God for making me faithful to my wife and family. Thanks for making me a true believer,my happness is rooted from appreciating what I have.