Thank Obama for Engaging Muslims around the World.

zomba

JF-Expert Member
Nov 27, 2007
147672-1244687771-main.jpg

In a historical speech to Muslims around the world President Obama spoke of a partnership for peace.

We want our collective voices of conscious to be heard that we appreciate President Obama's thoughtful engagement with people from around the world. Please sign this petition to show our appreciation to President Obama.

In a historical speech to Muslims around the world President Obama spoke of a partnership for peace.

We want our collective voices of conscious to be heard that we appreciate President Obama's thoughtful engagement with people from around the world. Please sign this petition to show our appreciation to President Obama.

I am writing to express my sincere appreciation for the example you are setting for America. Through your thoughtful engagement with Muslims from around the world you have exemplified the American values of Peace, Liberty and Justice for all.
We know there is still hard work to be done to make people realize that we all need to work for a better humanity.
Your speech in Cairo gives us hope that we can look towards a horizon of peace and justice. Thank you for inspiring all people to work for an improved future.
Sincerely,

signature
goal: 1,000,000

signatures!

source: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/Thank-Obama

Last edited by a moderator:
was the american society ready for a black president? or the CIA decided it was time to mend the lines of communication with the middle east after gorge bush policies towards the region, which made the Arabs curiosity be confirmed that America was against them and their ideologies. i think the latter makes sense.

obama is almost a man of his own but on a country where a president is briefed daily on what goes on round the world, you'd expect him to say those words. to lure the hands of the arabs back. the intentions are not clear to all of us now only time will tell. based on how the Israel saga is sorted.

was the american society ready for a black president? or the CIA decided it was time to mend the lines of communication with the middle east after gorge bush policies towards the region, which made the Arabs curiosity be confirmed that America was against them and their ideologies. i think the latter makes sense.

obama is almost a man of his own but on a country where a president is briefed daily on what goes on round the world, you'd expect him to say those words. to rule the hands of the arabs back. the intentions are not clear to all of us now only time will tell. based on how the Israel saga is sorted.

Being president means doing some PR every once in a while. That is how I see Obama's trip and speech to the Muslim world, just PR.

America does that through its world wide Medias, News, Music, Cinemas PR is the last job a president of United is required to do

147672-1244687771-main.jpg

Target:
President Obama

Sponsored by:
IslamiCity.org

I am writing to express my sincere appreciation for the example you are setting for America. Through your thoughtful engagement with Muslims from around the world you have exemplified the American values of Peace, Liberty and Justice for all.
We know there is still hard work to be done to make people realize that we all need to work for a better humanity.
Your speech in Cairo gives us hope that we can look towards a horizon of peace and justice. Thank you for inspiring all people to work for an improved future.
Sincerely,

signature
goal: 1,000,000

signatures!

source: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/Thank-Obama[/quote]

So Obama has fooled the Arabs and they think that America will drop its "No permanent friends but permanent interests" policy! Pity on them.

So Obama has fooled the Arabs and they think that America will drop America's "No permanent friends but permanent interests" policy! Pity on them.

thats the Idea in my opinion to ease the tension that was building in the middle east or else if they mean business they should deal with the Zionist in Israel.

obama is almost a man of his own but on a country where a president is briefed daily on what goes on round the world, you'd expect him to say those words. to lure the hands of the arabs back. the intentions are not clear to all of us now only time will tell. based on how the Israel saga is sorted.

Talking in that sense, I do not even think that the American (US) people have a say on who should be their President, may be not only in America, who knows who decides who shall be a Tanzanian President?

America does that through its world wide Medias, News, Music, Cinemas PR is the last job a president of United is required to do

Mkuu I beg to differ. The president does have to do some PR. All those movies, news etc. doesn't do much for Americans if the president is hated around the world. That is why Bush had a hard time. Au hizo movies, music etc hazi kuwepo wakati wa Bush? My friend one aspect of diplomacy is PR.

in tanzania its simple have enough friends in the party to vote for you unanimously that is the only hurdle. Tanznanians will elect you even if not by vote then ahmadinajad's way.

the us propaganda plays a lot they can bring your campaign down just by screaming in your rallies. now how did Obama over came the Odds to crush opposition.

in tanzania its simple have enough friends in the party to vote for you unanimously that is the only hurdle. Tanznanians will elect you even if not by vote then ahmadinajad's way.

the us propaganda plays a lot they can bring your campaign down just by screaming in your rallies. now how did Obama over came the Odds to crush opposition.

You know we should start a thread about that. Was Obama elected or selected? You never know, American's always look for the person who will best serve their interest. If Obama was that man then it is quit possible they saw the opportunity and seized it.

Mkuu I beg to differ. The president does have to do some PR. All those movies, news etc. doesn't do much for Americans if the president is hated around the world. That is why Bush had a hard time. Au hizo movies, music etc hazi kuwepo wakati wa Bush? My friend one aspect of diplomacy is PR.

differing is what creates a debate Mkuu. but in the case of the American President the most powerful man in the world PR could be done on TV. he can call the world media for any coverage he chooses. by the way is PR to market America or For is policies that i half doubt?

thats the Idea in my opinion to ease the tension that was building in the middle east or else if they mean business they should deal with the Zionist in Israel.

It is not as simple as 1 + 1 = 2 to deal with the Middle Eastern conflict. The Arabs don't want to drop any one of their demands: They want more than three million Palestinian refugees to come back not to what is vaguely known as Palestine (West Bank and Gaza Strip) but to proper Israel. And ask yourself where will Israelis go. Is it a simple matter to just tell the Israelis to vacate their homes and leave to nowhere in order for the poor Palestinians to reoccupy? The other point, how can you brainwash most of the Arabs who think that Israel has no right to exist and some of them want it to be destroyed? Don't forget also the nuclear experts in the US are the Jews, so Americans will never do a mistake to doing away with Israel, and in doing so they will welcome their own destruction!

differing is what creates a debate Mkuu. but in the case of the American President the most powerful man in the world PR could be done on TV. he can call the world media for any coverage he chooses. by the way is PR to market America or For is policies that i half doubt?

He could have called the world media true lakini in PR also kuna gestures. Him goin there in person would me more impactfull then if he just sat in his oval office and called the media. Wewe unadhani why he went there in person if he could have done it back home in the first place? Why then did he choose to go and not just call the world media? By the way even the world media was present where he went non the less.

It is not as simple as 1 + 1 = 2 to deal with the Middle Eastern conflict. The Arabs don't want to drop any one of their demands: They want more than three million Palestinian refugees to come back not to what is vaguely known as Palestine (West Bank and Gaza Strip) but to proper Israel. And ask yourself where will Israelis go. Is it a simple matter to just tell the Israelis to vacate their homes and leave to nowhere in order for the poor Palestinians to reoccupy? The other point, how can you brainwash most of the Arabs who think that Israel has no right to exist and some of them want it to be destroyed? Don't forget also the nuclear experts in the US are the Jews, so Americans will never do a mistake to doing away with Israel, and in doing so they will welcome their own destruction!

I do not know what country you live in, but at the moment the British media is somehow siding with the Palestine, doing interviews and documentaries in the region with them. all they want at the moment is Israel to stop expanding and building in the occupied land that was given to the Arabs. I think the Arabs have concluded that they cant fight Israel with his backers, so the sense is for their own independent state. at the moment Israel is ripping all the benefits of taxes from these poor people. and expanding to the areas given to the arabs it them who believe Israel is their given land rather than the Arabs

He could have called the world media true lakini in PR also kuna gestures. Him goin there in person would me more impactfull then if he just sat in his oval office and called the media. Wewe unadhani why he went there in person if he could have done it back home in the first place? Why then did he choose to go and not just call the world media? By the way even the world media was present where he went non the less.

i take it the PR was for his doubtful policies towards the region.

I do not know what country you live in, but at the moment the British media is somehow siding with the Palestine, doing interviews and documentaries in the region with them. all they want at the moment is Israel to stop expanding and building in the occupied land that was given to the Arabs. I think the Arabs have concluded that they cant fight Israel with his backers, so the sense is for their own independent state. at the moment Israel is ripping all the benefits of taxes from these poor people. and expanding to the areas given to the arabs it them who believe Israel is their given land rather than the Arabs

My country has nothing to do with my opinion, just like yours! There is no time in history in which the British media did not support Palestine just like most of the westeners, but the Arabs always wanted to play according to their tune but in vain. Ok, tell me do the British media call on Israel nation as illegitimate nation worth of destruction as Hamas, Hezbollah and Ahmednejad want us to believe. Is that what British media also support?

My country has nothing to do with my opinion, just like yours! There is no time in history in which the British media did not support Palestine just like most of the westeners, but the Arabs always wanted to play according to their tune but in vain. Ok, tell me do the British media call on Israel nation as illegitimate nation worth of destruction as Hamas, Hezbollah and Ahmednejad want us to believe. Is that what British media also support?

I personally think privately may be, publicly no they will never go as far as the Arabs. But what i can tell you they have had enough of the Zionists. not just the British, but the whole world apart from America at the moment even Obama has spoken about the piece process but will they ever see it through, only time will tell. personally i think he has to start with that issue to open dialogue with the region. were most countries at the moment r questioning the agenda of america in the region, especially the provocative bombings of Syria. So to open dialogue you'd expect him to start with the sensitive issue in the region Palestine own nation.

Ume mention Arabs interference in the region wakati huo huo unasema kuna 3million palestine refugees. sasa unadhani hao refugees wapo nchi zipi. Nchi kama Syria ina refugees wengi mno from Palestine and now Iraqis of course lazima waongee, kwa sababu wanapewa burdens ambazo wengine wana create na sidhani kama kuna nchi inayo wasaidia kuwaangalia hao refugees. since most of these refugees are round those middle eastern nations like egypt, lebanon, Iran, Iraq, Jordan and Syria you'd expect them to have a say in the matter au?

wakati huo sababu ya hao refugees unayo wasema wewe since the 1947, Israel is now occupying 75% of the whole land, and still expanding as we speak it has broken every agreement ever reached in the region. the documentary i was watching in the news shows now they have come up with a new tactic they dont build housing projects anymore, but creating vineyard now straight into the Arabs neighbourhoods in Gaza. now that is the time bomb soon will create feud, Israel tanks will come in and push the Arabs even further resulting a push of refugees.

at the same time their moderate Israelist who want to see the end of this but you dont get to see that perspective, because of the Zionist ideologies similar to any extremist views, Islamist, Racists, Mediaval Catholic, etc, etc, controling every thing. but why doesnt the west talk about them too. its the zionist that dont want peace not all the Israelists but the media dont bring that perspective, but easily to acknowledge such Islamists, dont be succumbed by their propaganda. Americas racist mythology of the Palestine people, try to investigate before commenting.

Back
Top Bottom