Tevez kujiuzulu Soka Baada Ya World Cup?

Junius

JF-Expert Member
Mar 11, 2009
Carlos Tevez has said he is considering retirement after the World Cup if Argentina pick up the trophy, because he is disappointed at losing his first choice place for his country and exhausted by the amount of football he is playing.

carlostevez20090908brazil_275x155.jpg

Tevez in action for his country against Brazil.

Tevez is only 25, usually a peak age in a footballer's career but, ahead of Argentina's friendly with Spain on Saturday, said retirement had crossed his mind.
"My chance passed. I had my possibility and I couldn't take advantage of it. When the team needed goals I couldn't provide them," Tevez said. "So it's logical that other lads should be in front of me," he added of players like Gonzalo Higuain, now coach Diego Maradona's first choice as central striker.
"It's complicated, there's my family, the desire to return to Boca Juniors, but I think about it. It crosses my mind to hang up my boots if we win the World Cup, although I have a contract (with Manchester City) until 2014," he said. "I'm a bit tired of so much football, so much football. I want to enjoy my family a bit. I'm very keen to stop and get a bit of calm. I've already won a lot. Living for football has saturated me."
Tevez, who last month said he sometimes wanted to quit the national team, added that he got fed up with criticism of Maradona's side as they struggled in the World Cup qualifiers.
"We were criticised a lot, sometimes rightly so, but to have people say we didn't play well because of the money or we don't love the (Argentina) shirt, don't sing the national anthem, there's a lot of ill will," he said.
The Manchester City striker has been very successful already, being voted South American footballer of the year three times in a row, winning the Libertadores Cup and the world club title with Boca in 2003, the Brazilian league title with Corinthians in 2005 and an Olympic gold medal with Argentina in 2004.
In England, he helped West Ham avoid relegation in 2007 and aided Manchester United as they lifted two Premier League titles and were crowned European and world club champions last year.
SOURCE:SOCCERNET.COM

Jamaa kachemsha kutoka Man Utd...kenda timu ya kiwango cha kawaida sana imemlostisha,hata kiwango chake kimeshuka, anawekwa benchi na watoto wadogo sasa.

Jamaa kachemsha kutoka Man Utd...kenda timu ya kiwango cha kawaida sana imemlostisha,hata kiwango chake kimeshuka, anawekwa benchi na watoto wadogo sasa.

Si unajua alitaka kumkomoa Ferguson akajua akienda Man City basi atapata number automatically.

wasi wasi wake tu ni mchezaji mzuri na mda anao lakini lazima aondoke man city kwani timu hile haina muelekeo mzuri au asubiri mpaka hughes atakapo fukuzwa.

TEVEZ alichemsha kwenda ManCity alitakiwa aende Spain au Italy