Tetesi: Kocha apanga kumuuza Maguire ili akusanye fedha za usajili

JanguKamaJangu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 7, 2022
Inadaiwa kocha huyo, Erik ten Hag wa Manchester United anataka kumuuza nahodha wake lakini kikwazo ni kiasi ambacho wanatakiwa kukipata kutoka sokoni

Beki huyo aliyesajiliwa kwa Paundi Milioni 80 mwaka 2019 hana uhakika wa namba katika kikosi cha kwanza cha United na Ten Hag hafurahii kasi ya mchezo huyo akiamini ni mzito

Chaguo la kwanza la kocha katika kikosi cha United kwenye safu ya ulinzi wa kati ni Lisandro Martinez na Raphael Varane.

--------------=

Erik ten Hag 'wants to DITCH Harry Maguire next summer and use the Manchester United captain to fund his Old Trafford rebuild'... but the Red Devils fear they'll have to accept a 'considerable loss' on the £80m England defender

Erik ten Hag will look to sell Manchester United captain Harry Maguire next summer as he continues to rebuild his Red Devils squad.

Just a day after Maguire was included in Gareth Southgate's England line-up for this month's World Cup in Qatar, the news that the club is looking to move the central defender on next year will be a big blow to the 29-year-old.

According to The Guardian, United will consider offers for their skipper to help fund a continuing overhaul of Ten Hag's squad, but may have to accept a big loss on the £80million fee they paid for Maguire in August 2019.

Maguire will head to Qatar after United's game with Fulham on Sunday, where he is expected to be first choice for Southgate in England's opener with Iran on November 21. However, it's a position he hasn't been in for his club this season.

The centre-back has only started one game for Ten Hag since being in the line-up for the 2-1 loss to Brighton on the opening weekend of the campaign, and United's humiliating 4-0 defeat at Brentford in August.

The Dutchman is said to admire the professionalism of Maguire, but isn't impressed by his lack of pace and is looking for more competition in that position at the club.

He has fallen behind new signing Lisandro Martinez and Raphael Varane, while Victor Lindelof was preferred to Maguire in United's 3-1 defeat by Aston Villa last weekend. It effectively makes the England man the club's fourth choice pick at centre-back.

On signing from Leicester three years ago, Maguire penned a six-year deal with an option to extend to 2026 and has a salary of around £190,000 a week. This means that any possible suitors would need to match those terms, which could make it difficult for United to recoup what they paid for the defender.

The Manchester United man has played 153 times for the club since 2019, scoring seven goals and was made United captain by then Red Devils manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in January 2020.

Meanwhile, Maguire has said he had 'no regrets' about the clash with police in Mykonos in the summer of 2020.

The soccer star was found guilty of assaulting up to six officers and then attempting to bribe them inside a police station while on holiday with eight family members and friends.

The £190,000-a-week defender tells today's Times magazine that he was hoping to be cleared on appeal.

He told The Times: 'Some people will believe me, some people won’t.

'But one thing I would say about Mykonos is that I have no regrets. I don’t worry about what the outcome is going to be. I don’t worry about anything to do with it because my conscience is so clear about what happened that night.

Source: Dailymail

Timu itakayo mnunua huyo beki itakuwa na yenyewe haijielewi kama yule kocha wake wa Timu ya Taifa aliyemuita kwenye kikosi cha wachezaji 26, kuelekea Qatar kwenye Kombe la Dunia.

Timu itakayo mnunua huyo beki itakuwa na yenyewe haijielewi kama yule kocha wake wa Timu ya Taifa aliyemuita kwenye kikosi cha wachezaji 26, kuelekea Qatar kwenye Kombe la Dunia.
Inawezekana akatoka United akaaenda sehemu nyingne akafanya vizuri au ujawahi kuona mkuuu?

Back
Top Bottom