Terrible!Seriously love do Kill

Ngaramtoni

JF-Expert Member
Sep 10, 2012
In the chilling YouTube video, titled "Retribution," 22-year-old Elliot Rodger rants for nearly seven minutes against women he says ignored and rejected him.
Below is a transcript of the disturbing video.

Hi. Elliot Rodger here.
Well, this is my last video, it has all had to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day in which I will have my revenge against humanity, against all of you. For the last eight years of my life, ever since I hit puberty, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires all because girls have never been attracted to me. Girls gave their affection, and sex and love to other men but never to me.
I'm 22 years old and I'm still a virgin. I've never even kissed a girl. I've been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I'm still a virgin. It has been very torturous. College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. Within those years, I've had to rot in loneliness. It's not fair.
You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because... I don't know what you don't see in me. I'm the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman.
140526090141-01-isla-vista-0526-horizontal-gallery.jpg
Photos: Deadly rampage in California town

I will punish all of you for it. (laughs) On the day of retribution I'm going to enter the hottest sorority house of UCSB. And I will slaughter every spoiled, stuck-up, blond slut I see inside there. All those girls I've desired so much, they would have all rejected me and looked down upon me as an inferior man if I ever made a sexual advance towards them (scoffs) while they throw themselves at these obnoxious brutes. I'll take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you.
You will finally see that I am in truth the superior one. The true alpha male. (laughs) Yes. After I've annihilated every single girl in the sorority house, I will take to the streets of Isla Vista and slay every single person I see there. All those popular kids who live such lives of hedonistic pleasures while I've had to rot in loneliness for all these years. They've all looked down upon me every time I tried to go out and join them, they've all treated me like a mouse.
Well now I will be a god compared to you. You will all be animals. You are animals and I will slaughter you like animals. And I will be a god. Exacting my retribution on all those who deserve it. You do deserve it. Just for the crime of living a better life than me. All you popular kids, you've never accepted me, and now you will all pay for it. And girls, all I ever wanted was to love you, and to be loved by you. I've wanted a girlfriend, I've wanted sex, I've wanted love, affection, adoration. You think I'm unworthy of it. That's a crime that can never be forgiven.
If I can't have you, girls, I will destroy you. (laughs) You denied me a happy life, and in turn, I will deny all of you life. (laughs) It's only fair.
I hate all of you. Humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species. If I had it in my power, I would stop at nothing (points finger at camera) to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood. And rightfully so.
You deserve to be annihilated and I'll give that to you. You never showed me any mercy and so I will show you none. (laughs)
You've forced me to suffer all my life and now I'll force you all suffer. I've waited a long time for this. I'll give you exactly what you deserve. All of you. All you girls who rejected me and looked down upon me and you know, treated me like scum while you gave yourselves to other men. And all of you men, for living a better life than me, all of you sexually active men, I hate you. I hate all of you. I can't wait to give you exactly what you deserve. Utter annihilation. (laughs)

Hii ndo imetokea juzi hivi right?
Is he still alive?
Since when does love kill??this idiot is a psychopath...may their souls rest in peace....to win the dating game u have to handle 'rejection'...anafikiri mepesi..mxxxy

Mapenzi yanaua kweli ila kwenye hili namuona kijana asiyejiamini,asiyejikubali,mwenye low self esteem ambaye alitamani a number of girls ila badala ya kufanya mchakato wa kuwapata alihofia kuwa rejected na akangoja watakaoonesha kuvutiwa naye kisa tu yeye ni perfect guy kwa mtazamo wake.
Ana vurugu zilizopitiliza kichwani mwake!!!
Kuokoa nguvu na muda ningemuita "kichaa"

Hii ndo imetokea juzi hivi right?
Is he still alive?
Since when does love kill??this idiot is a psychopath...may their souls rest in peace....to win the dating game u have to handle 'rejection'...anafikiri mepesi..mxxxy
True this!!

upweke unaweza sababisha mtu akafanya mambo ya ajabu sana

this guy was lonely..

me aliniogopesha sana,mambo mengine yanayotokea yanashangaza,kama aliona huko hawamkubali si bora angehamia hata nchi nyingine angepata tu wa kumkubali sio kuwaua watu wengine kwa ujinga wake huu