Tension

sultanwjps

Jun 27, 2010
One man was driving his car some where on the village , on the way he saw a girl
crying , he stopped and ask the girl why she was crying , the girl reply that she is sick.

The man took her to the nearest Hospital , straight she was sent to the doctor, after one hour the doctor came out and say to the man congratulation gentleman , you had a baby boy. The man say but i am not the father of the baby, the doctor took the man to the mother and ask " is this the father of the baby " and the girl says yes, the man says but i am not your husband...

Anyhow the matter was taken to Police but after postmortem the doctor says that this man cant give children because he dont have sperm, now the man have 3 children then that is another tension the man was thinking how his wife cheated on him.

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT STRESS IS?

Okay.

A beautiful girl asks you for a ride home. On the way she faints and you take her to hospital.

The doctor says; Congratulations! !!!. You are going to become a father;

THAT'S IT. YOU GET STRESSED.

You say; But that baby is not mine;
The girl says; he is the father of my baby;

YOU GET MORE STRESSED.

…and to prove your innocence demand a DNA test. The police arrive, and a DNA test is done.

The report comes in according to which you are infertile and can never become a father.

WHAT? YOU GET EVEN MORE STRESSED!.

Anyhow you thank God that this ordeal is over, and start driving home.

............ .. And then you start thinking; At home I already have 2 kids.

Whose are those????

NOW THAT'S WHAT REAL STRESS ACTUALLY IS!!!!!

One man was driving his car some where on the village , on the way he saw a girl
crying , he stopped and ask the girl why she was crying , the girl reply that she is sick.

The man took her to the nearest Hospital , straight she was sent to the doctor, after one hour the doctor came out and say to the man congratulation gentleman , you had a baby boy. The man say but i am not the father of the baby, the doctor took the man to the mother and ask " is this the father of the baby " and the girl says yes, the man says but i am not your husband...

Anyhow the matter was taken to Police but after postmortem the doctor says that this man cant give children because he dont have sperm, now the man have 3 children then that is another tension the man was thinking how his wife cheated on him.

Hii joke ulioandika hapa kwa 'kiingeleza' ni joke hiyo hiyo mwenzio Compaq ameiandika lakini kwa lugha fasaha yaKIINGEREZA!! Sasa siku nyingine bora ukaandika kwa lugha unayoijua kuliko kiingereza kwani unawapa wasomaji STRESS kwa kingereza chako nusu nusu!!

Hii joke ulioandika hapa kwa 'kiingeleza' ni joke hiyo hiyo mwenzio Compaq ameiandika lakini kwa lugha fasaha yaKIINGEREZA!! Sasa siku nyingine bora ukaandika kwa lugha unayoijua kuliko kiingereza kwani unawapa wasomaji STRESS kwa kingereza chako nusu nusu!!
Yaani nilikuwa najaribu kuelewa huyu jamaa ameandika kitu gani hapa.

Back
Top Bottom